Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (85463 Views)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Blitz888(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bayelsa woman (Epie) wey marry igboman go like money pass her life..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by OpinionCounts(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
kenkenn:
If it's in a Military gov't, this woman by now willbe sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad

So how come ibb, obj, abdusalam, atiku, danjuma etc are still living and not hung or shot to death? Were these not all worse looters under military regimes?

Not that I support her but just to let u know ur assertion is not totally true.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
WE NEED TO SUPPORT HER BECAUSE THE NORTH IS PROTECTING THEIR OWN "THIEVES" JUST LIKE EKWUEME WAS ARRESTED AND JAILED WHILE SHAGARI WAS COOLING OFF AT HOME! MORE SO UNTIL A COMPETENT COURT CONVICTS HER SHE IS INNOCENT ADONKIA ABT THE ALJAZEERA LIES

OpinionCounts:

So how come ibb, obj, abdusalam, atiku, danjuma etc are still living and not hung or shot to death? Were these not all worse looters under military regimes?

Not that I support her but just to let u know ur assertion is not totally true.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by plaetton: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
coolhumble:

You should get a brain and also get real.

Actually Sir, the fact that I am questioning, repudiating the official NARRATIVE of a government that has ZERO credibility, speaks volumes about my imperviousness to bullshyte, my courage and my cranial dexterity.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
jenigurl:

Thank you for taking the time to explain this.

You're welcome Hun

Only the court can find someone guilty of corruption though but she does have some explanation to do on how she has managed to turn an overnight billionaire

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by anonymousreport: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
this country is dead and buried unless it is restructured... if a go dia a go chop da whole money circulate am 4 ma community.... REALISM!
ur type no dey circulate money. Come on shut up dia. How much money did the Alison you are fighting for Circulate. If She had circulated person for don cover her mess up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
nigeria has no functional educational system!
plaetton:

You would surprised that a lot of the people feeding on this shiit are educated people, whose educational experience should easily enable them the ability to separate the wheat from the Shaff.

What a pitiful state.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
try me you nor regret am...
anonymousreport:
ur type no dey circulate money. Come on shut up dia. How much money did the Alison you are fighting for Circulate. If She has circulated person for don cover her mess up.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by eezomatic: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oloshi spotted here....na that your village u go die

chynie:
soooo
buhari leave her alone joor
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by goldeno10boy: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:
Another word for diezani in dictionary should be "loot, steal, embezzlement"

For example:

GEJ "diezani" Nigeria's money.
gringringrin
word: Diezani
Meaning: Loot,steel, embezlement,etc
Example: He "stole" the money for He "diezani" the money
give more examples your self
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
great analysis...but then Atiku, Obj, Danjuma, Abacha family, and PMB also need to give us quick explanations too

jaybee3:

You're welcome Hun

Only the court can find someone guilty of corruption though but she does have some explanation to do on how she has managed to turn an overnight billionaire

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
eezomatic:
e
because he's more intelligent than you?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
trained my ass... where is abdul rasheed maina?

What has that got to do with Diezanni?

How is that EFCC's fault that he is on the run or how is it their fault that some evil embezzlers were allowed to keep their ill-gotten wealth with a paltry slap on their wrists by some of the most inhumane corrupt judges known to man

If you want to be schooled then i'd be happy to do so but i hate it when people throw in irrelevant interjections in the middle of a debate
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kolababe:
Pics Of $18m House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings,bulletproof Gym Seized From Diezani

The EFCC says its fight against corruption has led to the recovery of this house pictured above allegedly owned by former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke. The house, located in Asokoro Abuja is said to be worth $18 million with furnishings worth $2million and a bulletproof gym.

The antigraft agency showed the recovered house in a new interview with Al Jazeerah. Also displayed were jewelries and monies reportedly recovered from corrupt government officials.

Speaking during an interview, the EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu said

"We have been able to take on a lot of big shots that were hitherto were untouchable in the three arms of the military, political class. We have recorded 164 convictions in just one year". He denied claims that the fight against corruption was politically motivated. "No, not my EFCC, not the EFCC of today. We are not politicized. If there is an allegation against anybody, we will go after them"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIQdZfz_JdA

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photosvideo-of-18m-house-with-2m-worth.html

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
wazobia.....every region has thieves...so let it be comprehensive!

jaybee3:

What has that got to do with Diezanni?

How is that EFCC's fault that he is on the run or how is it their fault that some evil embezzlers were allowed to keep their ill-gotten wealth with a paltry slap on their wrists by some of the most inhumane corrupt judges known to man

If you want to be schooled then i'd be happy to do so but i hate it when people throw in irrelevant interjections in the middle of a debate
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Sunbellar: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
EFCC always after the southerners. What about IBB, & Co? Use.less government!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:
Another word for diezani in dictionary should be "loot, steal, embezzlement"

For example:

GEJ "diezani" Nigeria's money.
I think GEJ is absolutely correct when he stealing is NOT corruption. STEALING is called DIEZANI.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by ichito(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kolababe:
bad

SEE EVERYTHING HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photosvideo-of-18m-house-with-2m-worth.html
why u dey give us link wey go repeat wetin dey here....Thunder fire ur kpekus
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
shut up there...until EFCC patrols the North nothing will happen!

omojoshy:
I think GEJ is absolutely correct when he stealing is NOT corruption. STEALING is called DIEZANI.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
kenkenn:
If it's in a Military gov't, this woman by now willbe sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad

Abi o. I don't think Democracy is working for Nigeria. We need benevolent dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
I know some zombie will believe this thrash again. Some people really need help especially the deluded bewitched APC rats. Pls provide the evidence and the show us where it's written in any document you have as proof the name Diezani Produce any document or picture of Diezani actually owns this property The paper work that show the name of the contractor and the contact number of the contractor that build this property I f you can provide do it ASAP and bet you within a minute we will verify it and come back to you but if No such proof bro go to hell.

I have said it over and over their is nothing under this heave that will be spew out by the smelly a s s and stinky APC mouths that I will ever belief, this was how Al Mustapha was accused of training killer squad for Gej pls let buhari, OBJ, Tinubu or Amaechi and entire APC show us one member of that killer squad Gej asked Mustaha to trained No answer yet the next we heard from the smelly rats is that Mustapha is mad he should be quiet.

This was how these smelly rats(APC) came and said Diezani had a private jet pls up till now where is the private jet or where was it park or where was it hidden or are you telling me private JET is now a briefcase to be hidden under someones bed I don't care what Gej or Diezani or whoever in the last administration did because APC are no better in fact the worst so what a hell are they talking about Let Diezani owns the whole world so be it I don't care any longer your party(APC) has failed and that is it. The list came out 2 days ago we saw it all who are the most fantastically corrupt ones yet you rats still CAME HERE TO defend Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku, Okorocha, Obj, Aregbesola etc and you think everybody are fools like you, Impossible. Corruption is corruption small or big it does not matter and since ts only PDP that are thieves then all you APC rats shut a hell of your mouth pls and give us a space.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
diegwu01:

Stop spreading lies to the gullible, Director in Shell doesn't mean she owns Oil wells..Compare her house as a shell worker and as The Minister of Petroleum under GEJ's thieving regime

amagunnerfan, Deen77, diegwu01

Do you know her husband? At what level did he retire?

Its like most of the people here are Ajepako.

Your logic is very wrong.... You don't expect someone to remain at same level after 6 years.

If someone lives in rented flat at a secondary school teacher means the person cannot build house if he or she becomes lecturer tomorrow?

The people you know lived in rented self contain six years ago, do they still live in self contain today?

I have a neighbor who was a Junior worker year ago... Drives a 190 benz and lives in rented flat... But Today, the same man is a senior worker, has a nice duplex and drives prados... Does that mean he is corrupt?

The guy who said Kachikwu is VP Exxonmobile, ... If kachikwu Wife were minister of petroleum and she Hired a jet, I'm sure you people will shout.

Diezani ' s husband retired as Rear Admiral. Diezani was she shell director... If you combine their official income and allowances when they were working at their peak... They're are very comfortable

A government that got into power through lies and propaganda said someone stole $1bn and you all believe it. Convert $1b to naira and use your sense again.

Somebody come and tell you tomorrow that there is no money in the CBN, you will all swallow the lie hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Our politicians don't have conscience at all. How can one person comfortably hoard this huge amount of money when so many people are dying of extreme poverty?
Btw I know those EFCC officials busy 'sealing up' the place go still collect something from inside that house before dem seal am finish.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by sammhi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
seunt4ut:

You didn't watch the video did you? the house worth $2m .I recently priced a 2 bedroom apartment in Abuja at sunrise hills which range from $800k to $900k,the value were given in USD. in addition; that reporter is working for Al Jazeera International so you don't expect non-Nigeria watching the news to press their calculator before they can get the value of the property. Sometime you just have to see good in others.
I don't want to be sensational.but Magu the Efcc boss is a very local man with very low mentality.his dancing to the tune of the media hype...
if not why and how did Al Jazeera do a documentary on Diezani? Somebody in govt paid for this documentary .is it a pay back of some sort?
why will Al-Jazeera do a documentary on Diezani..is Al-Jazeera now a court..? has the lady being convicted by a court of law and these assets found to be proceed of fraud or embezzlement?
These questions must be answered first ..if Diezani is found guilty please let her go to jail..but I won't join all these media bashing

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by nzemila(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sunbellar:
EFCC always after the southerners. What about IBB, & Co? Use.less government!

dansuki gate# is from delta. brain where are you?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
stealing is income redistribution!
bt dnt tell me diezani didint remember hw ur door step look like?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by sinceraconcept(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:
Diezani was a billionaire before she became petroleum minister. She was a director at shell....

People like that are used to living in opulence. If you buy N100,000 bottle of wine, but to people like Diezani, N100,000 is like N1,000.

I'm not defending her if she stole... But as an ex shell director, I don't expect her to be living in GRA or wear N10,000 neck lace.
so,being a director in shell means she should be a billionaire or don't you know what you're saying? Are shell directors paid more than the number one citizen of the whole nation? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by stevecantrell: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
she was a Shell director of many years bro and married to a former chief of Air staff....don't eja,culate..

Stop that mestrual blood !
Bullet proof gym..my azz !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by stevecantrell: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinceraconcept:
so,being a director in shell means she should be a billionaire or don't you know what you're saying? Are shell directors paid more than the number one citizen of the whole nation? Mtcheeew

Don't mind that expired menstrual pad..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinceraconcept:

Use your head and combine the income of Rear Admiral and Director of a World major oil company ..... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by stevecantrell: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
einst3in:
May God change ur heart if not, may you NEVER EVER come close to public wealth or trust. Amen

LOLZ ..too late for that prayer my friend...!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by gretblue: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
jenigurl:
Can someone help me to understand this. From what I see online this lady was a director in Shell, now that's big, such a position is paid in forex right?
So how does one differentiate what she owned legally and what she stole because I am sure as a director in Shell she could afford a house like this easily ?

So what's the yardstick for knowing what he stole and what is here legally ?

Please anyone to help me understand this?
Thanks in advance
The yardstick to know what she stole is that how many directors of shell past and present can you name with the same buoyant wealth like her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Ways You Can Develop Nigeria's Economy / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.