Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives (2754 Views)

DSS, EFCC In Fresh Face-off Over Invitation To SSS Operatives / We Buried Our Political Differences To Discuss Issues Of Yoruba Problems - FFK / RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by papayeye: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
A week after the slaying of pro-Biafra
demonstrators in Onitsha, details of how the mass
killing was coordinated by security forces has
emerged.
PREMIUM TIMES has obtained an insider account
by a whistleblower, who is an operative of the
State Security Service.
The same whistleblower had reached out and
provided vital information to two human rights
organization, the Amnesty International and the
Intersociety for Civil Liberties & Rule of Law.

Blowing the whistle
The operative, who was part of the security joint
operation but is now disturbed by the manner
soldiers “refused to play by the rule”, contacted a
trusted human rights activist.
The identity of the whistleblower is being
concealed so he is not punished by the
authorities. His recorded narrative is however in
the possession of this newspaper.
The whistleblower stated that the operation
started with medium use of force on the night of
May 29.
The following morning, the joint task force moved
from the Onitsha Army Barracks to the rally venue
on Nkpor-Umuoji Road only to find a crowd of pro-
Biafra supporters who had been battered the
night before by invading soldiers in the premises
of St Edmunds Catholic Primary School.
The crowd, joined by newcomers, was by now in a
resistance mood.
At that point the JTF retreated to Onitsha Military
Barracks. The retreat infuriated Cantonment
Commander, Issah M. Abdullahi, a colonel, who
ordered them back to clear the venue and roads
of all “miscreants.”
With this firm directive, the JTF, dominated by
soldiers and led by Major C.O. Ibrahim of the
Nigerian Military Police, stormed the streets and
the event venue.
The rest is history. The whistleblower said that
while other members of the JTF were minimizing
the use of force, soldiers recklessly opened fire at
crowds, shooting at close range, and “wasting
people indiscriminately.”
Passersby and people in their homes and shops
were not spared of stray bullets, the SSS
operative said.
He said it got to a point where injured pro-Biafra
supporters, seeing the countless bodies of their
colleagues on the ground, opened their arms
wide, advanced towards the soldiers screaming
that they too should be killed.
Three military trucks were used to cart away
heaps of dead bodies.
According to the whistleblower, there are two
cemeteries inside the Onitsha Army Barracks.
Though reserved for fallen soldiers, victims of the
massacre were buried in the cemetery close to
Yahweh Church, inside the barracks.
The whistleblower added that in the evening of
the same day when everyone thought the dust
had settled, JTF operatives invaded the Nnewi
Teaching Hospital and to the fury of nurses,
abducted 12 gunshot victims and seven of their
relations looking after them.
The 19, including women, were brought before
the Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma. He
claimed that the commissioner accused the 19 of
threatening the security of the state.
He would however order that the wounded men
be returned to the hospital while their family
members be taken away by SARS for
interrogation. Human rights activists familiar with
police tactics in Nigeria say that interrogation by
SARS is a euphemism for torture.
Continuing his narrative, the whistleblower said
that on June 2, two days after the massacre,
soldiers stormed the Nnewi hospital and arrested
eight of the 12 critical injured men the
commissioner had earlier sent back to hospital.
Their whereabouts remain unknown.
PREMIUM TIMES separately gathered that on June
3, five men with serious bullet wounds were
transferred by soldiers from Onitsha Army
Barracks to the State CID and dumped inside a
cell without any medical attention.
We are unable to ascertain if the five men were
among the eight abducted from Nnewi Teaching
Hospital the day before. The name of one of the
abducted men is given as Ugoo K.C.
As the news spread that soldiers had invaded the
Nnewi Teaching Hospital, gunshot victims in other
hospitals begged their relations to move them to
other states.
Among those moved to Abia State were Chidi
Nwigwe, Uchenna Odaa, Ezeaka Ejike, Chima
Anamuasonye, Nwaowe John, Ifeanyi C. Azubuike
and Ugochukwu Nnamu. Those moved to Enugu
included Ifeanyi Ogumma and Arinze Aja.
Since the whistleblower’s account, human rights
groups have worked their contacts in the various
security outfits to check out the story.
A security source, another SSS source and a
military police source individually confirmed that
a mass burial occurred in the afternoon of
Wednesday, June 1 in a military cemetery, near
Yahweh Church, inside the Onitsha Military
Barracks.
The military police source added that a total of 15
graves were prepared with some taking as many
as 10 bodies while some contained only five.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205176-special-report-onitsha-massacre-pro-biafra-supporters-coordinated-sss-operative.html

NOTE: Na from Yoruba newspaper, na eim De story comot from O.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by papayeye: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Chai, na so Hausa, Fulanis and Yoruba dey take kill Igbo like fly. Igbo, una no get power at all. Na so so mouth una dey make. 5% no good O.

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
OBJ/TUNUBU
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by SirVintageCock: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2016
The guilt Is becoming too much that they have to start offloading some to whomever cares to listen.
Guilty conscience is really deadly, imagine blowing the whistle on his own team.
The cry of the innocents will cause massive deafness to the culprits.

15 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by goodmorning40: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Thank God bad news does not deafen the ear if nott..... chai chai chai I weep for naija

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Scholes007(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm. But i hate the over use of the word whistle blower. They should just name the source as this is a serious allegation. More details are need.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by breeze23: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2016
They are now pushing this people to the wall. When they start now ,bokoharam and militants will be child's play. Next Biafra movement will be bloody . And i promise all the people that have hands in this barbaric act will not see the end of this year.

11 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by blackmatter007: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2016
The blood of igbos spilled to unite nigeria will surely fight back by wrecking this evil country.

No matter how strong willed a soldier is, the deaths of the innocent will surely humble him.

Those that kill by the sword shall die by the sword

Those that support evil will get consumed by that same evil.

Those yorubas and northerners who supported the killings and blamed the igbos for it, hope you can see the truth now. Is this what you call justice? Even if you don't want the igbos out of nigeria, is this the right way to convince the igbos.

I saw yoruba users urging the NA to kill igbos, claiming they are right but the international human rights ,Africa and the world at large condemned the killings but our so called 'brothers from the south' the 'sofishticated' ones support the killings and yet you yorubas wonder why the igbos hate you.

Seun osewa can you see the reason why we want biafra!
Mynd44, will you still ban me for wanting and preaching biafra!

I weep embarassed

I hate this country!!! We are not one!!!

----------------------------------

EDIT

Since this topic has been posted Lalasticlala Seun and mynd44 stylishly avoided moving this topic to the front page but no worries, it is well.

No matter what men do to delay God's plan, it must surely come to pass.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by collinsVP: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2016
In all institutions in Nigeria, down to individuals, no matter how educated and exposed, whenever it comes to taking critical decisions, Tribalism and Religion become the only decision making criteria.

He ordered them back to clear the road off miscreants. And that amount to taking their lives.

If they were to be from your creed, would you shoot them to clear the road?

That was a commemoration that could only last for 24hrs. And everybody retires to their homes and businesses but the bad elements capitalised on it to unleash their hatred on Igbo.

Indeed is saddening.

12 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by papayeye: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Scholes007:
Hmmm. But i hate the over use of the word whistle blower. They should just name the source as this is a serious allegation. More details are need.
You wicked O. You wan make Daura and Dambauza sharp sharp silence the man. Diz life dey very precious O. Wetin we dey talk sef, nobi FG no wan put person wen talk sey eim sabi thieffe thieffe Dasuki, for open court. Wetin shicken dey chop, tolo tolo dey chop am 2. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by papayeye: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
breeze23:
They are now pushing this people to the wall. When they start now ,bokoharam and militants will be child's play. Next Biafra movement will be bloody . And i promise all the people that have hands in this barbaric act will not see the end of this year.
Abeg, make una no play that kin ruff play O. Abeg, I use Bros J take beg una. Make we dey preach peace, na eim B D best 4 all of us. Make we join hand with Yoruba, Hausa and all the 200 tribes build diz country so all of our pikins, issues and children go dey show 32 for all the days of our life. Even bible talk say, the meek shall inherit the earth. So e don do, make una just forgive and forget, naija na our cowntry.

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Scholes007(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:
Chai, na so Hausa, Fulanis and Yoruba dey take kill Igbo like fly. Igbo, una no get power at all. Na so so mouth una dey make. 5% no good O.
You talk like a child, a country is accused of killing people, putting them in 3 trucks and burying them in massive grave and you talk sh¡t. The same country is accused of killing and burying 300 of it's citizens in kaduna and you are taking like a kid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by iamblisz(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry

And tomorrow someone will be there shouting one Nigeria , are we still one?
They buried them in mass graves to cover there evil.
Some say our diversity is our strength but truth is that our diversity is one of the major causes of all this evils.

The painful part of this is that our leaders in the east are cow.ards

These people where unarmed for goodness seek.
For how long will this killings continue?
The number of innocent citizens killed in this administration is more than the number of bokoharam killed,

Oh God, will there ever be justice for this wickedness?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by papayeye: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Scholes007:
You talk like a child, a country is accused of killing people, putting them in 3 trucks and burying them in massive grave and you talk sh¡t. The same country is accused of killing and burying 300 of it's citizens in kaduna and you are taking like a kid.
Abeg no mind me. Na bad joke comot from my mouth. I just wan use am take lighten the air, so people no go 2 vex dey type. Abeg 4give me, I no go type diz kin yeye talk again. Na ground I dey, take dey beg U.

4 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Sleekkilla(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by blackmatter007: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Watch the yorubas avoid this thread after ranting that the NA are right in killing the igbos.

SMH

When the inevitable happens, my generation, i mean this generation of igbo youths will never forgive and forget the treachery of the yorubas.

12 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by SlayerSupreme: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2016
God of mercy! In essence,close to 150 people were killed! And we're still protesting? Igbo! Unu ano n'ula? Kunie nu biko,nsogbu di!

4 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by blackmatter007: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:

Abeg, make una no play that kin ruff play O. Abeg, I use Bros J take beg una. Make we dey preach peace, na eim B D best 4 all of us. Make we join hand with Yoruba, Hausa and all the 200 tribes build diz country so all of our pikins, issues and children go dey show 32 for all the days of our life. Even bible talk say, the meek shall inherit the earth. So e don do, make una just forgive and forget, naija na our cowntry.

Bro cant you see the hand writing on the wall!

WE ARE NOT ONE!!!

the northern man kills the igboman with no restrain
The yoruba man rejoices and encourage the killings

Is that how a country ought to operate

Bro there is an obvious cold war and very soon it will generate into a full blown war.

they cannot shed the blood of 50 igbo youths and expect us to keep quiet!

Never!!!

This has solidify my belief in the movement, I'm hating this country with each passing death of my people and i pray it becomes bloody just so i can revenge the deaths of my people.

I AM ANGRY BRO, I'M FUCKING ANGRY angry

12 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
blackmatter007:
Watch the yorubas avoid this thread after ranting that the NA are right in killing the igbos.

SMH

When the inevitable happens, my generation, i mean this generation of igbo youths will never forgive and forget the treachery of the yorubas.
[/s]

Biafra will never come no matter how you people whip up sentiments sad
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by attackgat: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

SMH.

Of course. All the care about is their precious 'one Nigeria' where oil is flowing and protecting their muderous APC Government that's has killed thousands of unarmed civilians in just one year.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by blackmatter007: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

You are not God mr man

8 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by SlayerSupreme: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
In Igboland we say that there's a point to which you mistreat a person,his heart would retreat to the back. If a war breaks out,I foresaw a war that would be so bloody! cause it would be a war of retaliation. Some people I know are just waiting for the order.

3 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by ElCount: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:

Tell that to the innocent souls killed by your brodas in uniform on 30th May 2016. Naija is your country not ours and we will definitely break out of this contraption.

Funny enough after the trash you just wrote you didn't even condemn the actions of the NA and yet you dear quote the bible well here's one for you Job 4;8 "Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity and sow wickedness reap the same" and Nigeria will reap what it sows because innocent people can't keep dieing to keep it united

12 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Neoguru3: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
God will punish N.igeria with mass.ive d.eath. For countless number of in.justice, the blood of the innocent will not go in peace until the end of n.igeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Efe3: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
A day of reckoning will come

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by hucienda: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is evil.

These people have been push to the wall for too long in this country.

4 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigeria Army Barrack Onitsha Commandant:
[size=14pt]Col. ISSAH M. ABDULLAHI[/size]

Nigeria Military Police Onitsha Commander:
[size=14pt]Maj. C. O. IBRAHIM[/size]

J`Accuse.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by jamesibor: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44. What are you guys waiting for?

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by JonazO: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Evil. This Country is evil

4 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by IVORY2009(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Bros how far naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mynd44
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives by cstr9: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash / Imo Police Command Arrest Four Priests, Shuts Down Cathedral Over Dpo’s Shooting / Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.