Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose (15444 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti - Fayose / Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
wirinet:

Which 5000MW did Jonathan leave? Instead you should be saying that GEJ lost 5000MW or more (depending on if you are using installed capacity or generating capacity) as Jonathan sold off all of Nigeria's power stations at ridiculously low prices to friends and cronies.

How was Nigeria's attaining the highest GPD in Africa an achievement of Jonathan? Is it jonathan that fixed crude prices at an average of $100 pe barrel for over 4 years or he is the one that birthed the whole of Nigeria's estimated 180 million population. Due to our High population, Nigeria's GDP will always be among on of the highest in Africa.

30 billion foreign reserve? How much foreign reserve did he meet and how much foreign reserve should he have left, after 4 years of selling oil at an average of $100 for 4 years? Jonathan had the worst foreign reserve difference (foreign reserve when taking over government minus foreign reserve when leaving) of any president in the history of Nigeria. In January 2015, Nigeria's foreign reserve was $34.49 billion but by the time Jonathan was leaving in May the foreign reserve had reduced drastically to $29.17 A difference of almost $4.5 billion. If Jonathan was still president, it is certain we would not have had $1 left in our reserves.

I am adding a graph to show that Jonathan squandered our foreign reserves apart from our crude earning (despite record crude prices and production) during his reign.

You just failed woefully... I will rate your poor analysis 1/10. Please make sure your gibberish don't go beyond Nairaland because its will be a slap to Nigerian graduate out there
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2016
allanphash7:
Fayose talk like my 3yrs old boy attimes
Your little baby most likely has more sense than crazy Fayose.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
Keep deceiving yourself.
I rather deceive myself than let someone like you deceive me.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by ial: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
mapet:
Things like debt management and infrastructure development are rocket science to Fayose. My Ekiti folks just manage what you foolishly sold your soul for......... awon alatenuje lasan lasan

Hmm m
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by worlexy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
bashydemy1:
I rather deceive myself than let someone like you deceive me.
I'm not deceiving you, do your research wella
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
I'm not deceiving you, do your research wella
Sorry what research again? The only problem Aregbesola has is the salary aside that he perform better in Osun State.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by worlexy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
bashydemy1:
Sorry what research again? The only problem Aregbesola has is the salary aside that he perform better in Osun State.
grin. The massive debt he incurred for Osun's coming generations is not a problem? Among others
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
grin. The massive debt he incurred for Osun's coming generations is not a problem? Among others
And How much is the debt? did he not use the debt to develop osun state?
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by worlexy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
bashydemy1:
And How much is the debt? did he not use the debt to develop osun state?
Name the development he did to Osun please. Don't forget the unnecessary religious crisis he brought to Osun o, why would u mix up Muslims and Christian together in a previously Muslim or Christian school and say they can wear ijab or whatsoever, are those the kinds of devt you want to mention or the chinco opon-imo whose contract was hyper inflated and all of the tabs are said to have crashed now
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by Tmoyo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
menstrualpad:
Fayemi should be probed and summarily jailed!
it will be good if u can rush to Ekiti to hear more dan making conclusions of the wood
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
Name the development he did to Osun please. Don't forget the unnecessary religious crisis he brought to Osun o, why would u mix up Muslims and Christian together in a previously Muslim or Christian school and say they can wear ijab or whatsoever, are those the kinds of devt you want to mention or the chinco opon-imo whose contract was hyper inflated and all of the tabs are said to have crashed now
Sorry you can't stay in your backward region and tell us what is going on here, I am not in Osun state and i think the last time i visit osun state is 2009 but i have people on ground. I schooled in Osun state and i have friends all over who are giving me first hand update. Go check about roads he construct, He is building airport for osun state the first in the history of osun. About the school this is where we all got it wrong, He is trying to united this children but the Christian take it all wrong, are those schools not Govt owned? Muslims students have been wearing Hijab since time immemorial and not only in Nigeria but all over the world. Hijab is part of Muslim girls modesty and fighting against that by the christian leaders make them more foolish and intolerant. How as Hijab wearing a bad ideal?
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by worlexy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
bashydemy1:
Sorry you can't stay in your backward region and tell us what is going on here, I am not in Osun state and i think the last time i visit osun state is 2009 but i have people on ground. I schooled in Osun state and i have friends all over who are giving me first hand update. Go check about roads he construct, He is building airport for osun state the first in the history of osun. About the school this is where we all got it wrong, He is trying to united this children but the Christian take it all wrong, are those schools not Govt owned? Muslims students have been wearing Hijab since time immemorial and not only in Nigeria but all over the world. Hijab is part of Muslim girls modesty and fighting against that by the christian leaders make them more foolish and intolerant. How as Hijab wearing a bad ideal?
Hijab wearing is a good idea only if Aregbesola had not taken missionary schools from the church and mix the students up with Muslim students from other school and now say that Muslims should be wearing hijab in Christian schools.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2016
worlexy:

Hijab wearing is a good idea only if Aregbesola had not taken missionary schools from the church and mix the students up with Muslim students from other school and now say that Muslims should be wearing hijab in Christian schools.
Government have been taking school from missionary no be today. So many Muslims missionary schools was taken by the Government and christian started attending that same school. My wife was a xtian but she attend Awaru-li- islam Ahmadiya. That school is owned by the Ahmadiya before it was taken from them and the Muslims never raise an eyebrow and mind you they lead Christian prayer from Monday to Thursday and the Ahmadiya and the Muslims never complain up till now. I went tp Gaskiya College Badia, That school was a private schools before it was taken over by the Government.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by worlexy(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2016
bashydemy1:
Government have been taking school from missionary no be today. So many Muslims missionary schools was taken by the Government and christian started attending that same school. My wife was a xtian but she attend Awaru-li- islam Ahmadiya. That school is owned by the Ahmadiya before it was taken from them and the Muslims never raise an eyebrow and mind you they lead Christian prayer from Monday to Thursday and the Ahmadiya and the Muslims never complain up till now. I went tp Gaskiya College Badia, That school was a private schools before it was taken over by the Government.
You're not getting the point here, the bone of contention is not about govt taking over the school, it is introducing hijab to a Christian school.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
worlexy:
You're not getting the point here, the bone of contention is not about govt taking over the school, it is introducing hijab to a Christian school.
Govt is not the one that introduce Hijab in christian schools, Those school belong to churches before it was taken over by the Govt and since the schools belong to Govt it became secular schools so the Missionaries does not have any right over it anymore. Some Muslim students have been wearing Hijab to their various schools (Not Missionaries) even before Govt take over those schools. Mind you when those schools is still in control by the Missionaries, Muslims did not send their children to the schools. But after the schools was taken over by the Govt then anyone can go to those schools and Govt even marge some of the schools then. So now are you saying some Muslim Students that have been wearing Hijab to their various schools even before it was marge should stop doing so?

Now let me ask you this question?

1.. When the schools was still owned by the Missionaries, Did they ask the students to wear Choir robes to school?

2.. Did Govt impose Hijab on those schools then? No because it's not their (Govt)Properties. but when it became the properties of the Govt anyone are free to attend that. You and i know Muslim ladies are known with their Hijab not all and not compulsory.

3....Is it all Muslim Students in those schools that wear Hijab? If not then is not compulsory by the Govt as you tag it to be.
Re: Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose by bashydemy1: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
worlexy:
Whice one be christian school again? are those schools not Government schools? are they owned by churches or are they private schools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300 Youths Denounce Cultism In Bayelsa For Fear Of 20-Year-Jail Term (Photos) / Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Magu: Buhari Keeps Lobbyists In Suspense As Battle For EFCC Top Job Steps Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.