Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter (45516 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by noetic5: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
The former Nollywood actress, Regina Askia Williams, is currently in Akwa Ibom, her hometown. She came into the country, after many years of living in New York, as a nurse. She is been touring the country since last week, and she is currently in Akwa Ibom, where she shared photos of her lovely mum, on her Facebook page. See photos below

Picture Source: https://web.facebook.com/regina.a.williams?fref=nf&pnref=story

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/former-nollywood-actress-regina-askia.html

2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by noetic5: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Checkout wat she was doing at Le Meridian hotel Uyo @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/former-nollywood-actress-regina-askia.html?m=1

The creativity is still in her!! Wow

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by noetic5: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
if only she was still in Nollywood
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by fuckpro: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by cruzita(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
mothers remains the best valuable possession

I love my mama so much !!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Lovely......kisskiss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by NwaNimo1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Snap and post your mumsies pictures and location all over the internet - tomorrow when's she kidnapped you'll see the error of your ways.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by lilmax(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
allanphash7:
And this hit FP ?
Nairaland is going in extinction
your comment on this thread is insignificant

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by crunchyg: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Regina was one of the Nollywood beauties I admired so much those days. Especially those eyes

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by martineverest(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Carbon copy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
God bless my mom

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Araoluwa005(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
lovely Mum.
mama be Tailor?
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Michizzy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
God keep and bless my mom so I will take care of her as I wish to. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Regina Askia should let me mentor her daughter
.grin
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by milky3(f): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
lovely
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Nweike1: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
cruzita:
mothers remains the best valuable possession

I love my mama so much !!!!!
I love mine much more! God bless you mummy

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by LEXYCOM: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Am in lust with her daughter........
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by THONZE(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
WELL DONE AUNTY REGI.....GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS.... SHOW SOME LOVE AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON...
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by swagaholic: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
My mom, my everything...... #belidat
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by VicVidal: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Leopard2A7: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is very poor photoshop job but was it necessary?

na wa oo.
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Onyeka32(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
noetic5:
Checkout wat she was doing at Le Meridian hotel Uyo @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/former-nollywood-actress-regina-askia.html?m=1

The creativity is still in her!! Wow
u smoke weed abi.
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Akshow: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fine woman
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by pennywys(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
my mom is my ultimate responsibility
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Tberry01(f): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fine woman
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by HoneySwag(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Regina looking so young
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by Temismith(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
ehya.... good one
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by kramer: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok this is interesting but the vital question here is WHO E EPP?
Re: Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter by festusfeezy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
My mum is the best mum ever liveth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) / Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.