Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu (986 Views)

Man Spots Couple He Helped 3 Years Ago Begging On Same Issue / “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by Lautechgossip(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2016
This happened to me about a year ago and I have been too ashamed to tell anyone but after seeing chucks suffering similar fate today I just have to share my experience.

It all started when I met one beautiful girl Sandra, she was not just beautiful but she was also single. Single girls that are beautiful are very scarce in my town and Sandra was gold to me.

We spoke frequently and she seemed to like me. I was really into her as I can remember waking up in the middle of the night to checkout the hot pictures she sends to me.

It took me a month to fix our first date [Honestly if you a Nigerian you would understand why it took that long, Nigeria girls can like to long things.] which we fixed to a nearby eatery.

I planned to impress her, friends told me that first impressions last longer so I wore a black top, camou shorts, dark shades and a nice footwear.

I arrived before Sandra and when she walked in it was worth the wait, she dressed to kill, wearing a very short gown and boots. I felt like taking her home that instant, but I just had to play cool.
The patient dog eats the fattest bone they say.

It wasn't long before a guy called her on phone, he said he saw her enter the eatery and asked if he could join. She accepted and didn't even ask me if I would be cool with it.

When he came in she did the introductions. His name was Adamu and he was a soldier. The word soldier just made my tummy turn upsidedown, my hairs stood erect and the chair was no longer my size.

To make matters worse she made a joke of him asking her out but she not liking him because he was a soldiers. At that moment I knew I must not stand up for any reason so he won't see my shorts.

I began to play Mr nice guy while my brain was replaying all the stories of how soldiers punish civilians like me.

My cover only lasted a few minutes as Muhammad who was also a soldier came in to join us, he immediately noticed my shorts and jokingly asked if I was a soldier. I replied honestly and they simply made a joke out of it.

I thought that was the end as my heart beat began to balance and I became more free cracking little jokes.

Adamu and Muhammad left us and some minutes later Sandra told me we should get going. I walked her out, she gave me a tight hug and thanked me for the outing, this made me more happy and I paid for her bike money.

I began to walk back to my bustop, I was so happy that at last I got an high class lady in my nest that I didn't notice Adamu and Muhammad by the side walk. I just heard "Hey!!!" from the back, at first I thought it wasn't me but when one big hand grabbed me by the side I turned round and gave the person a hot slap.

Honestly it was reflex and not my fault, in Lagos you have to be smart as criminals try to outsmart us but this time I think I was over smart. I just slapped Adamu and I knew I was as good as dead.

He just spat on the ground, then gave me a good craping, I landed on my buttocks before I could beg or explain I saw Muhammad bringing out a long whip.

Jesus, I was beaten like a drum that won't be used again, the two men just continued to pass me like football. The worst thing was people gathered around forming a circle around us, they all seemed to enjoy the free film show in which I was the star actor.

Adamu asked me to do funny things like walking with my head, planting my self into the ground and making sure I bring forth fruit, I even rode an invisible bike from Lagos to Abuja.

After the beating Adamu released me. Then gave me my cloth[Yes, did you think I was still dressed] as he gave me my cloth and told me to leave I didn't even wait to hear anything again, I just started running away like a mad dog the people around began cheering, I can't still understand why.

I didn't tell Sandra about what happened but anytime she mentions anything that sounds like Adamu my brain would reset and know I have to be careful. And to all of you that thought I suffered for nothing well am now dating Sandra but please don't show her this post.

Written by Ayeni Tolulope

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/06/how-nigerian-soldiers-helped-me-reset.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by kozmokaz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin

well me dey always go ghost mode if I see soldiers and am wearing a camouflage ... was actually caught one day ..dem done already position me fr better beating ...
but my God was not at sleep ... my big bro who b naval officer save me
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by Lautechgossip(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
kozmokaz:
grin

well me dey always go ghost mode if I see soldiers and am wearing a camouflage ... was actually caught one day ..dem done already position me fr better beating ...

Lols. U Damn lucky man
Na to go position the camo for wardrobe
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by kozmokaz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lautechgossip:

Lols. U Damn lucky man
Na to go position the camo for wardrobe

of Cux... unless say ma bro come bk ... I go bring am out wear dey flex muscle

u know that sudden moral u get wen u wear camouflage?
e dey sweet oo
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by tyson99(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
After God na soldier
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by Xberryz(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2016
kozmokaz:
grin

lie kee u...
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu by kozmokaz(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2016
Xberryz:
lie kee u...
u have the right to believe wat u want

(1) (Reply)

End Time Pastor Caught With Pants Down (pictures) / 22-year-old Girl Murdered By Her Sugar Daddy / My Wife Starved Me Of Sex, So I Became A Rapist – Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.