Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker (23292 Views)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His Mother's 70th Birthday (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by linearity: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lawmaker indeed, which law(s) has he made for the past one year?
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by moffat(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
youngaz:
Hope he's not "Diezani-ing" d money there shagringrin ....i heard Diezani nw has a new meaningcheesy
CHILDREN OF BITTERNESS
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by riczy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:
NICE ONE..... IGBO MAN IN YORUBA OUTFIT.... NICE ONE....
Tozo n so!
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
why is he keeping beards?
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by ODVanguard: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:
WOW....THANKS...

You're welcome bro.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by youngaz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
moffat:

CHILDREN OF BITTERNESS
didn't ask 4 ur opinion did i??
BTW save ur meg 4 oda important tins instead of wasting it in 'mentioning' me...Garrit??
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Akaujaa(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
What about photos of the achievements in his constituency or is he just showing us how large he's become since he became a law maker?
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by hiphensales: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
congratulations!
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Kachi17(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wow♠
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by atirolu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Go to American UK canada and other developed world they count there achievement not failure
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by meltiplexer: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:

That is the power of money,because its only money that can make a IGBO MAN TO DRESS IN YORUBA OUTFIT O. Naijabet man say so
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by nkemjacob2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Desmond elliot stop wastin ur time, celebrate ur birthday to what u have done to ur constitutency... We dont need pictures is of no use to us
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by THONZE(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
riczy:
Tozo n so!
SEE WHO DEY CALL ME TOZO....grin.... SEE,,, IT IS ONLY TOZO WHO KNOWS WHO TOZOS ARE....AND THAT TOZO THAT KNOW WHO TOZOS ARE,,, ARE TOZOS WITH HIGHER GRADE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REAL TOZOS......AND REMEMBER,,,, ONCE A TOZO,,,,ALWAYS A TOZO....FIT IN YASEF....grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Phobia1: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:
Who told u hes an igbo man? whr was his place of birth? ans dat urself. who is his mother? ans dat
and who is his fada? ans dat
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by olanshile2016(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
alright
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by danxzy: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
how is that my consciene?

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by THONZE(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Phobia1:

Who told u hes an igbo man? whr was his place of birth? ans dat urself. who is his mother? ans dat
and who is his fada? ans dat
YOU CAN HELP ME ANSWER THAT.... BUT A GOOD NAIRALANDER HAS TOLD ME HE IS NOT FROM IGBO....
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Datafund01: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mr Elliot what have u done about piracy because that was the only thing u were talking about during campaign grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Cybertext(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:
YOU CAN HELP ME ANSWER THAT.... BUT A GOOD NAIRALANDER HAS TOLD ME HE IS NOT FROM IGBO....

Yea the Guy is right... His father is a Yoruba Man while the mother is a Deltan (.....Illah in Oshimili)... He was born in the north though (Jos to be precise)....
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Phobia1: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:
okei . beta
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by diplomat058(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
THONZE:
He is not igbo. His name is desmond olusola elliot. you can run a background check for verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Love the Outfit!
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by oojehshez(f): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
any achievement in d one year#itz nt aw far bt aw well#
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by tunbebes(f): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2016
THONZE:

Igbo ke? His fullname is Olushola Desmond Elliot.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker by Kfed4ril(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
ODVanguard:

him fada na Yoruba man

Desmond is from akwa ibom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.