Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4875 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dave2meek(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by oodua1stson: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't think the guy is really a scammer. Maybe the phone really fell into water as he said and he has spent your money

Saying this because I've never seen a scammer send that much message to someone he scammed.

They usually just move on after the scam

7 Likes

Re: . by dave2meek(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: . by fabem(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Give him some times, may be he is saying the truth but at the same the step you took is not bad too. I believe sooner or later, your BB will reach you.
Re: . by flexyfit(f): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
just give him some time....maybe he's really saying the truth
Re: . by dave2meek(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please check the date i paid him the money and he's not responding to my calls
oodua1stson:
I don't think the guy is really a scammer. Maybe the phone really fell into water as he said and he has spent your money

Saying this because I've never seen a scammer send that much message to someone he scammed.

3 Likes

Re: . by moscobabs(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
he used your money to paid his DEBTOR?

chai..... is gud to study accounting o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:

Exactly.... The one that scammed me deactivated before I could expose him, I just had to let it slide.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
You should have told him to send the phone before paying your money into his account.
Re: . by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:

Well
..Now u av seen one lols...that guy is a thief and a scammer. The write up says it all. The idiot even tried using Gods name to sound credible. Op u av been scammed.

10 Likes

Re: . by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op dey don scam u.

Y wud u send money to him in the first place ? Na wah

Forget the laundry and soap water story..and his useless explanation. If his explanation was real, he won't be wasting ur credit wen u call. The guy is a foolish liar.

12 Likes

Re: . by VocalWalls: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:

Why spend money for a phone he hasn't sent?
Friday, if you are reading this, return his money or call him for a solution before I reason your matter.

3 Likes

Re: . by VocalWalls: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Friday... Return that money before 24 hours or the police will start picking your friends until they flush you out!
Your interaction with them shows they know you very well.

Your house address comes up next.

1 Like

Re: . by IsraelMonday(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
You should have told him to send the phone before paying your money into his account.

what if he did that.. And This Mr. "See What The World Did To Me" Disappeared With The Phone..? You Don't Just Transact Business Like That Especially When Huge Money Is Involved.. (and 4 dz kind economy..na wa o) that guy no try shaa

2 Likes

Re: . by IsraelMonday(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
and Mr Are You Really Interested In Getting Your Money Or The Phone Back..? I Can Contact You With Somebody Who Can Help You Retrieve It..
Re: . by overdrive(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oga Friday come and explain what transpired.this ur story doesn't hold water.no be only u get debtors.I am giving u 3days before I head to okija shrine to reason ur matter.u have been warned.
Re: . by oodua1stson: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
VocalWalls:

Why spend money for a phone he hasn't sent?
Friday, if you are reading this, return his money or call him for a solution before I reason your matter.
lol

I no be Friday abeg grin grin
Re: . by PrincessAnna: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
gringringringringrin
can't stop laughing at Friday's storygrin sorry op your money is gone

2 Likes

Re: . by VocalWalls: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:
lol

I no be Friday abeg grin grin

I know say you no be Friday... No fear... grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by overtlyderanged: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:

This whole thing has scam written boldly on it. The very Tuesday that he claimed to have dropped the phone is when he sent the account number, at past 5 which means banks would have closed and we can effectively rule out Internet banking or transactions of that nature as the O.P has a bank teller saying he paid on the 6th.

If phone fall for water before O.P send money, why the guy no tell am make he no pay?

And baba dave2meek why na? You don't just randomly send money to people you meet on the internet, some people no send you o...case in point. Hopefully we can root out the guy sha

2 Likes

Re: . by oodua1stson: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
overtlyderanged:

This whole thing has scam written boldly on it. The very Tuesday that he claimed to have dropped the phone is when he sent the account number, at past 5 which means banks would have closed and we can effectively rule out Internet banking or transactions of that nature as the O.P has a bank teller saying he paid on the 6th.

If phone fall for water before O.P send money, why the guy no tell am make he no pay?

And baba dave2meek why na? You don't just randomly send money to people you meet on the internet, some people no send you o...case in point. Hopefully we can root out the guy sha
we learn everyday sha.

But the op really did fxck up. Sending your hard earned cash to a stranger due to verbal agreement?

Na wa oo
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol... How irecash scammed me of 23k two months ago on this same forum. Thanks to God for consoling me with a better laptop & clearing the huge debts he made me incurred. I've forgiven him & praying God to touch him.

2 Likes

Re: . by DonCortino: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:

He should return the money naa!
You are still a learner, a potential maga!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
IsraelMonday:

what if he did that.. And This Mr. "See What The World Did To Me" Disappeared With The Phone..? You Don't Just Transact Business Like That Especially When Huge Money Is Involved.. (and 4 dz kind economy..na wa o) that guy no try shaa
not really. He would tell the courier not to release the phone to the buyer until he received his alert and give the go ahead. That's the way to do business
Re: . by Artistree: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
IsraelMonday:
and Mr Are You Really Interested In Getting Your Money Or The Phone Back..? I Can Contact You With Somebody Who Can Help You Retrieve It..
Can you pls drop a number I can reach you on? It is importantly urgent

1 Like

Re: . by Ugoeze2016: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is very unfortunate, scammers everywhere. I am not saying that he is a scammer or you ve been scammed ooo eh, that said, I have been asking you guys to check this site out to avoid situations like this. The answer is zokija, post free ads, users are manually verified. Also, it is better to buy local. Stop the money transfer people...inspect what you are buying, if you like, you pay... ₦18,000 no be small money...person salary

Again check my signature... grin grin
Re: . by olenime(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Friday, u better pay him back his money before ur matter enta front page! And I'm sure some1 smewhr will recognise u!
Re: . by dave2meek(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Help a brother please things hard now
IsraelMonday:
Re: . by dave2meek(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Uncle lalasticlala what do you have to say
18k na minimum wage o
Re: . by mattmogan88: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
moscobabs:
he used your money to paid his DEBTOR?

chai..... is gud to study accounting o
U SEF!!!
Re: . by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol... bro I don't think he scammed you oo.

PS: Check my signature
Re: . by Israellb(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Actually i cant really say if he's a scammer but i dont think he's one, u just hv to wait for the three working days he said and see what happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Download 2go On My Htc Rhodium Window Mobile Phone / Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN / BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.