Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4894 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mattmogan88: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
OP trusted d guy, hmmm never trust

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: . by oodua1stson: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
DonCortino:

He should return the money naa!
You are still a learner, a potential maga!
so you think with my online dealings I haven't come across someone like that?

I'm not claiming smartass but I don't fall for cheap tricks
Re: . by Twizzy30(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op is a FvckBoy. May Allah let ur money be returned in Jesus name. Ase
Re: . by IsraelMonday(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
dave2meek:
Help a brother please things hard now

Am Not The One To Do It 0o.. My Uncle Or Cousin..Just Don't Know The Guy Relationship With Me .. He's A Professional RainMaker.. I Will Ask Him If He'll Be Able To Do It.. Just Pray Pal..
Re: . by dave2meek(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
IsraelMonday:

Am Not The One To Do It 0o.. My Uncle Or Cousin..Just Don't Know The Guy Relationship With Me .. He's A Professional RainMaker.. I Will Ask Him If He'll Be Able To Do It.. Just Pray Pal..
I pray so
Re: . by nonny400(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
People will be tarnishing their image for chicken change. I've sold a phone to Awesomeromeo ,he paid me 45k and I travelled all the way to Onitsha to send him the phone. Even when I couldn't send it that day, I explained the situation to him, and when he got it I know how happy he was. Why will we keep making mockery of our education with cheap scam?

Op tell us the outcome of this matter, eventually.
Re: . by IsraelMonday(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Artistree:
Can you pls drop a number I can reach you on? It is importantly urgent

Let Me Ask The Person First..
Re: . by Artistree: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
IsraelMonday:

Let Me Ask The Person First..
Waiting please...angry angry angry angry angry
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
nonny400:
People will be tarnishing their image for chicken change. I've sold a phone to Awesomeromeo ,he paid me 45k and I travelled all the way to Onitsha to send him the phone. Even when I couldn't send it that day, I explained the situation to him, and when he got it I know how happy he was. Why will we keep making mockery of our education with cheap scam?

Op tell us the outcome of this matter, eventually.
I have sold two phones here and delivered them the very the payment was made but when I tried to do business with someone here he scammed me 5k and disappeared.

That single act cost me my blog domain and I will have to wait for at least one year to get it back.

So people are just heartless.
Re: . by nonny400(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
I have sold two phones here and delivered them the very the payment was made but when I tried to do business with someone here he scammed me 5k and disappeared.

That single act cost me my blog domain and I will have to wait for at least one year to get it back.

So people are just heartless.

Sorry about that, bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Artistree:

Waiting please...angry angry angry angry angry
scammed too? shocked
Re: . by Artistree: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
scammed too? shocked
Naaa, I don't do online business even at gunpoint. It's for something else darl wink
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Artistree:

Naaa, I don't do online business even at gunpoint. It's for something else darl wink
#sigh. Lucky you grin
Re: . by lewispius: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Lol... Deez OP no wise... Guy dun Discharge with ur money... No buy again.. Tell him to send bk ur money *period*
Re: . by lereinter(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2016
mr seun
do you see this a nairalander scamming
another nairalander.
that should not be the case.
pls do your best to bring that friday to disgrace.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
18k for BlackBerry Q5?! op are you a learner? so how much will you pay for BlackBerry Q10 or Z10? 40k? in this enlightened age, some people still don't know how to buy phone
Re: . by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Watching in HD.
Re: . by ufemia23(f): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
That was how I was scammed yesterday by a so called nairalander who claims he sells data. .sent him 1k airtime to send me data. After receiving the airtime I sent him, he stopped picking my calls, blocked me on whatsapp. Well.. He has just messed up wit his future
Re: . by BONES488: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2016
ufemia23:
That was how I was scammed yesterday by a so called nairalander who claims he sells data. .sent him 1k airtime to send me data. After receiving the airtime I sent him, he stopped picking my calls, blocked me on whatsapp. Well.. He has just messed up wit his future

same way Rooneyboy scammed mreverest . He will pay one way or the other

1 Like

Re: . by Stormyweather(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
calling op a fuckboy and other names doesnt solve the issue. Op i want you to do two things: 1. Go to the police with all your evidence. Dont let anybody discourage you about going to the police. 2. Go to one of the popular newspapers;punch or daily sun, narrate your ordeal and get a small slot that shouldnt be more than 5k. Please inform the police before you do number 2.
Do all these if you know its a scam.
The reasons for taking these steps are; 1. He will pay you for all your troubles including all monies spent.
2. He will also serve as a scape goat.
3. It will deter the rest of his kind from such.
God be with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out 20 Android Smartphones That Copied The Iphone X / My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help / Tecno Spark 7 Launched With 6.53 Display, 6,000 Mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.