Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Turn Airtime To Cash - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Turn Airtime To Cash (2679 Views)

Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact / Service No Longer Availlable / Buying And Selling Of Airtime... Convert Your Airtime To Cash Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Airtime To Cash by DatabankNG: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
My Name is Aderemi Ibrahim Tunde Ibrozy (http://www.facebook.com/ibrozy2007) and am the owner of NAIRASAGE Links (www.nairasage.com) and IBCdesigns (www.ibcdesigns.com), my twitter handle is @ibrozy.

I know you might have started wondering why all this Introduction VIS the topic of this thread. The reason is not Far-Fetched, this is a mobile forum have been using since 2010, and i know people's attitude with regards to trust, that's why i deemed it fit to establish my roots.

Now To The Point, Nairasage Links PRESENTS a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical real cash and vice versa straight to your Bank Account i.e. Trading your MTN and ETISALAT Airtime FOR CASH .

With This , you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred directly via our GTbank Internet Banking platform in at most 25 Minutes after confirmation of Your Payment,with a convinience discount of 30 PERCENT % Provided all Conditions are Constant.
As A Data Reseller (www.nairaland.com/nairasage) (www.nairaland.com/ibrozyconcept) for more than a year now, i have realized that one of the greatest challenges of DATA Resellers is converting the Bulk Credit they have to physical money, that is why i deemed it fit to serve as bridge to salvage the issue, This is also for Students who are sent Recharge Cards instead of Cash because of its ease of Transfer, and all other virtual airtime people.

If you are seeing this as a Data Reseller, the issue of trust should not be an Issue because TRUST is the foundation on which our Business is built on, Please, it would be also so appreciated if you comment on this post with reciepts of our Transactions so far to aid trust on the thread.
TO Moneytize MTN and ETISALAT AIRTIME,

please[b] Contact Us on 08068745750 08094641432 , Instant Whatsapp Chat via 08068745750
BBM Chat-55661ECF[/b]

NOTE:
It is best to contact me first on whatsapp to confirm the line you should send the airtime to due to MTN Daily Transfer Limit options.
Minimum AMOUNT You can Moneytize is 5000 Naira. and the most prefarable bank accounts are GTBank and as we'll charge 100Naira convenience fee to other BANKS.

Thanks For Reading as you are mostly Appreciated. grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by newman10(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oga haba! 30% is rip-off
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by ayodotcom(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op, can bonus airtime be monetized
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by amofum(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2016
@ OP are you still in biz? I have some airtime to convert
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by kelvinnaira: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
@Op.. Who you come help with this your service now?
You claim to be helping data resellers bt on the real sense, you are exploiting them.. If they gve u 30% then how much will they gain?

Even Jesus nr dey collect 30%... And u say u re helping.. My dear na money u dey find..nt rendering any useful service
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by amofum(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
DatabankNG:
My Name is Aderemi Ibrahim Tunde Ibrozy (http://www.facebook.com/ibrozy2007) and am the owner of NAIRASAGE Links (www.nairasage.com) and IBCdesigns (www.ibcdesigns.com), my twitter handle is @ibrozy.

I know you might have started wondering why all this Introduction VIS the topic of this thread. The reason is not Far-Fetched, this is a mobile forum have been using since 2010, and i know people's attitude with regards to trust, that's why i deemed it fit to establish my roots.

Now To The Point, Nairasage Links PRESENTS a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical real cash and vice versa straight to your Bank Account i.e. Trading your MTN and ETISALAT Airtime FOR CASH .

With This , you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred directly via our GTbank Internet Banking platform in at most 25 Minutes after confirmation of Your Payment,with a convinience discount of 30 PERCENT % Provided all Conditions are Constant.
As A Data Reseller (www.nairaland.com/nairasage) (www.nairaland.com/ibrozyconcept) for more than a year now, i have realized that one of the greatest challenges of DATA Resellers is converting the Bulk Credit they have to physical money, that is why i deemed it fit to serve as bridge to salvage the issue, This is also for Students who are sent Recharge Cards instead of Cash because of its ease of Transfer, and all other virtual airtime people.

If you are seeing this as a Data Reseller, the issue of trust should not be an Issue because TRUST is the foundation on which our Business is built on, Please, it would be also so appreciated if you comment on this post with reciepts of our Transactions so far to aid trust on the thread.
TO Moneytize MTN and ETISALAT AIRTIME,

please[b] Contact Us on 08068745750 08094641432 , Instant Whatsapp Chat via 08068745750
BBM Chat-55661ECF[/b]

NOTE:
It is best to contact me first on whatsapp to confirm the line you should send the airtime to due to MTN Daily Transfer Limit options.
Minimum AMOUNT You can Moneytize is 5000 Naira. and the most prefarable bank accounts are GTBank and as we'll charge 100Naira convenience fee to other BANKS.

Thanks For Reading as you are mostly Appreciated. grin
This is one true dealer, trustworthy; if you wish to do good business, I stand as a guarantor for this man
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by versace400(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2016
amofum:

This is one true dealer, trustworthy; if you wish to do good business, I stand as a guarantor for this man
Me too ooo. I never believed until I gave it a try. So trustworthy and straightforward.
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by haykay2005: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2016
30% is too much bro
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by omotayos01(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
haykay2005:
30% is too much bro
Re: Turn Airtime To Cash by daminagbor: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Pls i would advise you stay clear from this guy, he use to be sincere but now his change, i sent him an airtime of 10 k and it s almost a moth and he has refuse to pay me, he keeps playing me giving me fails hope, he even says i would bring another one, when the one owes, he has not even paid the one he owes me.

(1) (Reply)

Red,white Curve 3g 9300,and Bold 3 For Sale Price Affordable And Considerate. / For Sale: Factory Unlocked Apple Iphone 5 64GB, Blackberry Bold 5 Unlocked / [SOLD] Letv 1s, 3gb Ram, 32gb Memory super phone For Sale At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.