Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact (14799 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash And Make All Bill Payments With Airtime / SELL YOUR AIRTIME TO US @JUICY RATES,GET PAID IN SECS! [Airtime Sellers Needed] / (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kinkonp: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Aimtoget transact, The first mobile app that enables you to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria (More countries soon).

The new aimtoget transact app let's you convert airtime to cash, purchase airtime of any network, Data plans at cheaper rates forany network, Transfer cash within users and withdraw your funds to any local Nigerian bank.

How do you convert airtime to cash with aimtoget transact?

Converting airtime to cash on aimtoget is just 3 steps and it has been made easy and convenient with “aimtoget transact” (first mobile application that convert airtime to instant cash).

LOGIN >> FUND WALLET  >> WITHDRAW TO BANK

Firstly, download the mobile application from google play store or click go to the mobile application download page to get you in directly to the application on play store.

STEP 1: Sign in with your aimtoget login details if you already have an account on aimtoget before or create a new account if you are hearing about aimtoget for the first time.

STEP 2: Fund your wallet selecting airtime as “fund method” then proceed >> Transfer the required amount of airtime to the provided number >> input the number you’re transferring from for confirmation and click on confirm transfer. Your wallet will be credited in minutes with the current percentage charge. You can then refresh your dashboard to check.

[b]STEP 3: [/b]After successful funding of your wallet, you can make instant withdrawal. Just navigate to withdrawal >>> supply the required details and confirm withdrawal. Withdrawal is processed instantly so you will get your alert few minutes after withdarawing. But if any issue occur you will be contacted before 24hours of withdrawing.

DOWNLOAD AIMTOGET MOBILE APP NOW FOR EASY TRANSACTION

Cc; Puskin

2 Likes

Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by cyrilomoh: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by 3RNEST(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
cyrilomoh:
let my fellow nairalander testify before I can download it.

Analyst, digest the app for us
Lolx yes oh before we enter one chance grin
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by valencia25(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Present
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by dtechbaze(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
I've Heard About It, I Registered An Account With Them, My Friends Said It's Cool But I Never Used It, I'd Rather Sell To Someone I Can Easily Get In Touch With

1 Like

Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by sauta(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes I have been using it and it's kinda fast and easy
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by sorextee(m): 12:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Can I turn my bonus credit to cash cos I have close to 200k bonus.
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by prodiG(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2017
sorextee:
cheesy Sharp guy

3 Likes

Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kinkonp: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2017
sorextee:

Airtime that can be transferred can be converted to cash. Because u will be required to make transfer for auto wallet funding before withdrawing to ur bank account
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by sanandreas(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
I couldn't sign up
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by Tintinnoty(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
what is percentage charge on airtime transfered because zoranga charges 30% thats way to much, hence I stopped using zoranga
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by DammyBizEnterpr: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Tintinnoty:
what is percentage charge on airtime transfered because zoranga charges 30% thats way to much, hence I stopped using zoranga
25%
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kinkonp: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
sanandreas:
I couldn't sign up

Sorry about that, what’s the error u got ?
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kinkonp: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
DammyBizEnterpr:

25%

Aimtoget charge 25% and less . Charges are always as friendly as 10% at times
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by wallywest(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pls @kinkonp can you drop ur WhatsApp contact..need to ask few question about this
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by Newsprex(m): 3:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys! See how to use and cashout with the Aimtoget app via https://prexblog.com/how-to-convert-airtime-to-cash-using-aimtoget-mobile-app/
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by directonpc(m): 5:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by DAYTEECOM(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
AMIGO KO LOLZ.... I CAN BUY UR AIRTIME @COOL RATE ALL NETWORK CONTACT-08124881934...... OR visit my site for Smooth transaction [url]smedata.com.ng[/url]
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by bolaji73(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2017
I buy airtime at a favourable rate compared to many..you can chat me up on 08137775940 for quick transaction.. trust me when I say favourably.
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by wallywest(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
@kinkonp
Pls I need ur help on this aimtoget
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by Jaculze(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
The app would be great.
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by Jaculze(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tintinnoty:
oh, so percentage would be charged?
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kinkonp: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2017
sorextee:
Bro what about 9mobile etop up? Someone who works there wants to sell like 300k Topup to meet her airtime target...

Aimtoget provides this solution to avoid scam and difficultly converting ur airtime to cash . Overtime a lot of people complained of getting scammed of over 200k worth of airtime while trying to sale to people buy with aimtoget mobile App or web you can successfully convert your Airtime to cash in less than a min . Cool right ?

Download aimtoget the mobile application from playstore and thank me later . Avoid people claiming to buy ur airtime . Avoid scammers � stay safe with aimtoget

1 Like

Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by Tintinnoty(m): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Jaculze:
oh, so percentage would be charged?
sure
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by udumosam23(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2019
kinkonp:
Aimtoget transact, The first mobile app that enables you to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria (More countries soon).

The new aimtoget transact app let's you convert airtime to cash, purchase airtime of any network, Data plans at cheaper rates forany network, Transfer cash within users and withdraw your funds to any local Nigerian bank.

How do you convert airtime to cash with aimtoget transact?

Converting airtime to cash on aimtoget is just 3 steps and it has been made easy and convenient with “aimtoget transact” (first mobile application that convert airtime to instant cash).

LOGIN >> FUND WALLET  >> WITHDRAW TO BANK

Firstly, download the mobile application from google play store or click go to the mobile application download page to get you in directly to the application on play store.

STEP 1: Sign in with your aimtoget login details if you already have an account on aimtoget before or create a new account if you are hearing about aimtoget for the first time.

STEP 2: Fund your wallet selecting airtime as “fund method” then proceed >> Transfer the required amount of airtime to the provided number >> input the number you’re transferring from for confirmation and click on confirm transfer. Your wallet will be credited in minutes with the current percentage charge. You can then refresh your dashboard to check.

[b]STEP 3: [/b]After successful funding of your wallet, you can make instant withdrawal. Just navigate to withdrawal >>> supply the required details and confirm withdrawal. Withdrawal is processed instantly so you will get your alert few minutes after withdarawing. But if any issue occur you will be contacted before 24hours of withdrawing.

DOWNLOAD AIMTOGET MOBILE APP NOW FOR EASY TRANSACTION

Cc; Puskin

Guy, you gotta unfreeze my account. Before I create a topic on top your head.
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by udumosam23(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2019
kinkonp:

Aimtoget provides this solution to avoid scam and difficultly converting ur airtime to cash . Overtime a lot of people complained of getting scammed of over 200k worth of airtime while trying to sale to people buy with aimtoget mobile App or web you can successfully convert your Airtime to cash in less than a min . Cool right ?

Download aimtoget the mobile application from playstore and thank me later . Avoid people claiming to buy ur airtime . Avoid scammers � stay safe with aimtoget

Gotta unfreeze my account now
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by SilentVboy: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2019
udumosam23:

Gotta unfreeze my account now
Aimtoget(.)com is a big SCAM.

Guys stay away from them. They claim to fund your acct within 5mins but its a lie. I transfered 1k of Glo airtime to them and it took 24hrs to realise that I was declined.
They did not fund my acct and my Glo 1k gone.

1 Like

Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by damex98: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
SilentVboy:
Aimtoget(.)com is a big SCAM.

Guys stay away from them. They claim to fund your acct within 5mins but its a lie. I transfered 1k of Glo airtime to them and it took 24hrs to realise that I was declined.
They did not fund my acct and my Glo 1k gone.

They are no scam bro. Have you contacted support. I once had issues and they made me know that glo does not always send message when airtime is received.

Contact them. Scam you 1k? Baba!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flash sales: Xiaomi, Iphones, Samsung, Laptops and Accessories - Naijamobile / Buy U.K Used Blackberry Phones In Benin City...all Models Available!!! / Iphone4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.