Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner (8997 Views)

Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lastpage: 1:27am On Aug 30, 2009
A lotta Foolish people in da house!
Its a shame that nairalanders cant even use this wonderful brain they have anymore!

THAT PICTURE WAS DOCTORED, GRAFTED using Graphics software.

For one, look at the hand, notice the "pronounced muscles" and you would realize that it was notthe hand of that ragged 70-something year old-man called OBJ!
Check-out where the "Hand" meets the Red garb and you will see traces of the graft-line!

We all know what "software" can do these days, so lets get-off the hype.

Now, mind you, l am not saying OBJ is incapable of such "ritualistic or Satanic" behavior, BUT THIS ONE is a FAKE. tongue

Lets discuss something else more challenging joo. shocked

Like: Why is the Naira loosing value against major currencies rightnow?
How does this affect the price of goods and the purchasing power of the average Nigerian on fixed income?

Or is Nairaland all about Gossips and childish chit-chats?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by fastmoney(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2009
homos
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by whiteroses(f): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2009
fastmoney:

homos
boo
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2009
what a pic lol
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by hollandis(f): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2009
You guys are all sick!!!
People are suffering in abject poverty.There is total insecurity in Nigeria.Many people are dying.Corruption is the other of the day.Yet you guys are cheering in ecstasy as two stupids morons, that God gave the opportunity to deliver His people, perform useless sick acts.
More annoying is the fact that this particular thread is in front page.
Crazy peeps angry undecided
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by hbrednic: 4:35am On Aug 30, 2009
2 maricas,never knew OBJ is in this league.
God forbid!!!
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Chicent(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Pictures dey say dnt lie.na waoh o. Bt na by force.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Jakumo(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2009
lastpage:

A lotta Foolish people in da house!
Its a shame that nairalanders cant even use this wonderful brain they have anymore!

THAT PICTURE WAS DOCTORED, GRAFTED using Graphics software.

For one, look at the hand, notice the "pronounced muscles" and you would realize that it was notthe hand of that ragged 70-something year old-man called OBJ!
Check-out where the "Hand" meets the Red garb and you will see traces of the graft-line!

We all know what "software" can do these days, so lets get-off the hype.

Now, mind you, l am not saying OBJ is incapable of such "ritualistic or Satanic" behavior, BUT THIS ONE is a FAKE. tongue

Lets discuss something else more challenging joo. shocked

Like: Why is the Naira loosing value against major currencies rightnow?
How does this affect the price of goods and the purchasing power of the average Nigerian on fixed income?

Or is Nairaland all about Gossips and childish chit-chats?

Wishful thinking, buddy. That picture was published on the FRONT PAGE of a Nigerian newspaper, while Obasanjo was still in power, but since that cretinous treasury looter was and is way too stupid to know that his behavior was retarded, gay and just plain disgusting, he had no objection to his buffoonery and humiliation of a state governor being shown to the world.

That picture is genuine and completely un-modified
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by TOYOSI20(f): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2009
Grown a$$ folks, . . .i mean its Kinna weird, . . .like seriously weird, . . . shocked shocked

but must every thing have a diabolic undertone, . . .?? embarassed undecided

Its possible they "roll" like that!! undecided
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2009
hehe don't mind the faggits! grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by NegroNtns(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2009
Ahh, lol. . .

Omo Oropo. . .
. . .Oropo oo

Omo Afidipote mole ni Ijebu Ode. . .
. . .Oropo ooo

Ijebu Ode o ajabga lura. . .
. . .Oropo oo

Becomerich, I salute oo. grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Onlytruth(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2009
Yikes! Check out dem OBJ knuckles! Abi na "kuturu" hands or "Amusu" knuckles! Spooky as hell. shocked
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by rhymz(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2009
As much as I hate d man Obj,i can't join d ppl dat re saying dis true,Na wa for nigerians O dis pic is purely a doctored or better still a photoshoped pic,dat stuf aint real.I could do dat myself.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by cantab(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2009
Real MONKEY BUSINESS
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by papinbeyo(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2009
Must they both open mouth to eat a piece of meat?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2009
it's what romantics do grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by zmurda(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2009
OGD has paralysis, that's why OBJ acts as his carer
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Moyola(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
Creepy!! lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by koolpapa(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
Hope baba is not a homo
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by azorjiu(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2009
so do u guys believe the content of the picture below?

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2009
This one looks too blurred n isn't perfectly photoshopped. . . the OBJ n Dannny one looks pretty real, or migt just be a real smooth fix
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by beeswax: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
this is totally disgusting, YUCK!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lakefist(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2009
@olabowale This is kind of attitude is fetish, they are only practising what they kniow best to themselves but mind you never call this act way of showing love and affection to ur brother or relation.obj and daniel are not related in any way, obj is an ebga man and daniel is an ijebu man, so this is absurd,
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lastpage: 2:12am On Aug 31, 2009
@becomerich.
Thank you jare my bruv, this our "copy-copy" of anything western is what spurned that retard called Boko-Haram to miss road completely.
Growing-up, l also encountered "ebo, Awure, e.t.c" on the way to the school, farm and just about any three-way junction (Orita-meta) and this was even in Lagos.

That Monkey aside (OBJ), the Yoruba culture is not only very rich, its as endless as what we call "Oogun" (some westernized call it 'Juju') but the only difference between "then and now" is that it was used to better mankind in those days and [b]our fore-fathers have a strong ethical code of conduct [/b]such that if you are knowledgeable in it, you dare not use it for wickedness (Ayelala will make a nuisance of such person! He/She would confess, swell-up and burst like a rubber balloon before being thrown into Igbo-Ayelala to decay! A very shameful death)

Without getting too-theatrical, l have seen cures that no western medicine can even comprehend, less tackle, performed, using our traditional medicines (Just leaves and herbs and words that the same God, Allah, Jehovah, Olodumare, Oluwa, gave us for our use).

We tend to bow before the "whiteman" and accept that whatever they dont understand or cant interpret, especially if it comes from Africa, must be evil!?
We cured migraine headache before Panadol or Phensic was discovered, its just a simple matter of putting the sufferer's head against a stone wall and reciting a few "words of wisdom", no dosage problem, no side effects, no addiction but headache will vamoose! (Am sure one or two people reading this, know what l am talking about)
The Western world, with their fascination for "Empericity" just cant accept that everything is not "physical", they fail to admit that the world has a spiritual dimension, something their own fore-fathers used to invent and build the foundation of the current "technology" that gives them advantage.

Maybe, its just a sublime way of suppressing Africans!
Imagine how the world would have looked like if Africans (Nigerians and Yorubas in particular) can "talk/wish-away ailments like cancer while the Westerners are still planning a surgical operation?

In my Granny's village, l've seen "wise ones" speak the language of animals and send them on errands and on one occasion, asked "rats to commit mass suicide" for eating someones valuable! (just being rats, what do we expect?). You should have seen the ground, no space to step without stepping on them dead rats! Everywhere was full of dead rat, like an atomic bomb was dropped in the middle of a "World Congress of Rats"! grin

When people say "evil forces" invade a cat's body, some think its just fiction, but l am sure if you know "the language" (like the prophets do, in the Bible and asked mountains to move!; God has deposited valuable powers in we humans; In God's image we were created, remember?) you can do that which seems "miraculous" to others who dont know!

What l am saying in summary is that WHY have we neglected our roots, where we have a comparative advantage against the Westerners, only to be playing catch-up with them, where they have a better advantage than us?
Is it because of religion? Christianity and Islam, abi?

I am sure, anyone will agree with me that our "heathen fore-fathers" practiced less evil than we do today, even now that we profess religion from Hifi-Audio equipments and over the internet!
An Orphaned boy has nothing to fear, in their days and the widowed woman would not die of hunger even in old age, back then but now, a few Billionaires feel better when they see millions suffering right in front of them! Such a cruel evolution of the mind!!

My take is that "your religion" is your attitude towards your fellow man, regardless of creed, color or religion.
Re

Anyway, before someone calls me 'names', make l carry my waka-waka commot grin

Lastpage
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 2:13am On Aug 31, 2009
wow see story cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by peruso: 2:45am On Aug 31, 2009
grin lipsrsealed make una leave them alone

na peace dem don dey make so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by justfash50: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2009
OH YEAH, its is pure simulation from what i deduce from the pics

OBASANJO in the picture is real but Gbenga Daniel is not real.
There is a shadow of OBASANJO hand on Daniel's Native dress, which makes it false, Obasanjo was feeding someone else and not GBENJA DANIEL.

kUDOS to @poster for the pics. cool
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Naturez(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2009
Na wa oooooo!!!
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by ndelta1(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2009
Is this possible, i don't think so, this should be an artis ic or computer graphic design.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Utaroz(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2009
I sympathize with those who wish the picture was a creative work of art. Much as i also wish it was fake (due to the emotional disturbance it stirs), it was actually a depiction of a true incident. Many Nigerians were concerned and some furore were raised in the media on OBJ's inappropriate conduct of feeding OGD at a public event.

Whether the old fox had a fetish intention for the act is a matter of conjecture. The fact was that he fed Daniel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man / Terry Waya Arrested / Rare Historical Photos Of Execution Of Liberian Cabinet Members After 1980 Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.