Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians (1419 Views)

If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
Very shocking and embarrassing to hear that all the five banks ceos that were being charged by efcc are christains.Is that what their flamboyant pastors teach them every sunday.Na wa o,they dont even regard God at all,to have commit such fraud, May Allah lead them to the right path cuz they are lost.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Abuzola(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
Amin
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Tudor6(f): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
They are NOT christians but RCCG senior pastors. . . .how sad!
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by darqly(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
Here we go again. Last time i checked all the Boko haram members were muslims,and so are all de successful suicide bombers.What does it have to do with what their pastors preached? A case of 'Tukunya' calling casserole black.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by huxley(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
This a harbinger of what we stand to expect if the Christian held sway in a nation or country - nothing but mental and fiscal corruption.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
You guys are jobless. . .
Who gives a fuc.k if they are christians!
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by jaybee3(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
They are Nigerians for starters.
finding excuse to justify our greedy acts of wanting to acquire all the wealth at the expense of the suffering masses
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
delect this post seun. dont b biased because u delected two post ystrday dat go against d muslims.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
delect this post seun. dont b biased because u delected two post ystrday dat go against d muslims.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
dis site is too biased . delect this topic pls. i posted two topics dat go against this boko haram sect mem called abuzola and d post was delected.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by kshow1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
Please lets leave religion out of this, a fraudster is a fraudster even if he is a pegan.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
this topic must b deleted . xtians in d house,kick against this topic
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by bawomolo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
are you saying being muslim would have stopped them from being corrupt?
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2009
Neptunz:

Very shocking and embarrassing to hear that all the five banks ceos that were being charged by efcc are christains.Is that what their flamboyant pastors teach them every sunday.Na wa o,they dont even regard God at all,to have commit such fraud, May Allah lead them to the right path cuz they are lost.

I'm sure you were also "very shocked and embarrassed" to learn that most of the bank debtors where muslims, some even alhajis. Are you also shocked by the treasury looting by abacha, babangida, abubakar?
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Abytheone(m): 1:39am On Aug 29, 2009
MY BROTHERS/SISTERS, IT IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION. IT IS NOT THE RELIGION THAT GOD IS AFTER, BUT WHO YOU ARE. ARE YOU SAVED? JESUS WASN'T A CHRISTIAN WHILE HE WAS ON EARTH, BUT HE SHOWED US THE RIGHT PATH (I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, ). WHATEVER A MAN DOES, HE WILL BE REPAID FOR IT. BECAREFUL OF WHAT YOU DO, BECAREFUL OF THE LOVE OF MONEY
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by macIB(m): 3:08am On Aug 29, 2009
money, thou love is rebuked although i like you so much, ! grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2009
some educated adults ar so daft, y do d moderators delete any topic dat go against d moslemS and leav dat go against xtian? I WANT AN ANSWER pls
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2009
some educated adults ar so daft, those retard northern governors ar using sharia to punish d poor by cutting der hand,stoning dem . hw many governors or govt official in d north who steal our money had its hand cut ? use your brain b 4 u post @ mr poster
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by MrCrackles(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2009
luvola:

some educated adults ar so daft, those retard northern governors ar using sharia to punish d poor by cutting der hand,stoning dem . hw many governors or govt official in d north who steal our money had its hand cut ? use your brain b 4 u post @ mr poster
Will you shut the fuc.k up and post on topic. . .
Ranting and yakking like a pepper grinding machine. . .U have about 6posts on this thread and nothing addresses the topic
Open a thread if you have issues with moderator and stop foaming in the mouth!
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by vanitty: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2009
davidylan:

I'm sure you were also "very shocked and embarrassed" to learn that most of the bank debtors where muslims, some even alhajis. Are you also shocked by the treasury looting by abacha, babangida, abubakar?

HA!
Thank you
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2009
@mrcrack:muslim here ar d moderators nah so y ar u shouting lik a wolf . idiot
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2009
@mrcrack:muslim here ar d moderators nah so y ar u shouting lik a wolf . idiot
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by darqly(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2009
But seriouly,are all de muslims on nairaland really this dull? There's not a single educative thread u guys have posted,only to antagonize every other person.Can't u get it thru ur ragheads that we don't want to be like u?Must we all go to 'makarantan allo' and recite gibberish?Some religion of peace,
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2009
i dont realy knw wher der doctrine came frm .al dey knw is to annhiliate,destroy,kill non belivers
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Nepunz

When you say they are Christians, what do you mean? That they say they are Christians? That they go to Church? That they pay their offerings and tithe?

Well, none of the above is a gurantee that someone is a Christian, so if there's something you know about them that I don't, please share it. Thanks.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by skyone(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
Seun it's a shame to see this post still going live and kicking, honestly it's a shame and it means i can trust you enough to discipling my young nephew who is now 7 years old.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
@sky ,dont blame seun nah .d post can't b deleted. abi u wan mak boko haram abuzola and other alqaeda blow up this site.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Abuzola(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2009
Stop deceiving yourself, we all know that skyone and luvola is one person using two id. You can deceive christians and not we
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by skyone(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
luvola and skyone same person

Now i know you are running speedily mad.
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by Abuzola(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
Tell that to the swine
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by okgerald(m): 3:36am On Aug 30, 2009
A man came to my office trying to convert someone 2 a member of MFM. He was using cecilia ibru as an example of miracle in their church, how she prayed and fast @ mfm when she had problems and how God answered by spreading her bank. I was surprised few weeks later that efcc has declared her wanted!
Re: All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians by luvola(m): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2009
abuzola y ar u threaten my life because of post. i wil report u to police o

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Thin Line Between Adversity And Prosperity / Oh! Why Destroy Your Life And Destiny? / Walk In Gods Perfect Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.