Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow (3373 Views)

Gionee Selfie Phone / The Best Selfie Phone Is Here / Check Out These Lazy Selfie phone stand(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by Marvell23(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
The internet has been inundated with the news of the best android selfie phone being launched into the market, and many people have been waiting anxiously for its unveiling. The Information we got is that the device will be launching tomorrow, 14th of June. Already, 4 TecnoGram winners have started to experience the device and they‘ve been wowed by the amazing performance of its camera. The front facing camera has 13MP wider angle capability and the pictures outputs haven’t disappointed at all.

See sample here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3834948_img20160613wa0009_jpege1ee177ce75602eaeb3611cd8d9dba4c

Other amazing pictures from the device

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3834951_img20160613wa0012_jpeg060ac3260c6b7b200b2e72de5cc8ee5b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3834949_photowalk3_jpeg853584778622fb8b7c5f38e099bdc27c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3834950_photowalk4_jpege273c44526f4dc0dfc1cacb275cdd9d6

These four winners have been billed to attend the launch tomorrow and some of their best pictures taken by the device will be exhibited

You can follow the launch of the phone live on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #CaptureMore. Also follow TecnomobileNG on Snapchat for bit by bit update on the launch.

CC Obinoscopy, Lalatiscala
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by augster(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
You never test phone, you dey scream best selfie phone.. Abi because of the 13mp? 13 is just a number dude!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by Joshkid(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
The details of these pictures are overwhelming!... Can't wait!
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by omoalajah(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
The quality of these pictures are just overwhelming!!! Would love to attend the launch !
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by Tizzie: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
augster:
You never test phone, you dey scream best selfie phone.. Abi because of the 13mp? 13 is just a number dude!

Are you serious ? or your phone isn't enabled to view photos ? you must be blind to not see how crisp those pictures are.
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by Minesota1(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
I like the originality of the photos...can't wait
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by selfdefence: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
make I catch myself say I no buy this phone
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by gingerman876: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
augster:
It's not just number bro U has anyone use the junior Brother Camon C9?
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by gingerman876: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
augster:
It's not just number bro U has anyone use the junior Brother Camon C8?
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by benigneOne(f): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Peep that angle, that some crazy going on there. That angle is nothing less than 80 degrees bruh. amaze-balls !!
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by Dandsome: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
I like the way it makes pics very clear and sharp

Take a look at this ponmo then you'll understand what I mean.

Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by augster(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tizzie:

Are you serious ? or your phone isn't enabled to view photos ? you must be blind to not see how crisp those pictures are.
I saw the pictures but must you insult? Not your fault sha, you definitely don't know the power of effects and haven't heard about gimmicks
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by saxby(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are you serious??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by 360koncepts: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
The pictures looks so clean and the wide angle selfies shot is amazing...
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by yinka360nl1: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Am impressed with the shots!!!
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
The selfie is mad honestly . I believe this is camon C9 . Obinoscopy should send this to FP
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by supersaz66(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
With the scarcity of tomatoes in Nigeria where Una see this one snap
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
I only felt hungry for boiled corn and that thing they call pear or pearl cry cry
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by mattmogan88: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
gingerman876:
It's not just number bro U has anyone use the junior Brother Camon C9?

junior brother camon C9?? u dy confuse me anyhow
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by majorclems: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
I love it when products use evidence to backup their claims..nice one tecno..good selfie cam.
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by Olasco93: 12:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Wow! I love the brightness of the Tomatoes above, very ripe, bright and fine.
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:47am On Jun 14, 2016
This op na jjc...lol..tecno best selfie phone?...

Lol...u funny die.

One localised conpany thats not even recognised by top mob sites is claiming best selfie...

Na wah.

Na so dem say c8 na em get d best browser..lol. They even compared the its camera to iphone 6...

Tecno clowns sha. Dem sabi hype..but as always...the unsuspecting buyers will cry as usual...check c8 thread..and see people lamenting like job grin

4 Likes

Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by kingsamm(m): 2:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Wow... The pictures are impressive
Tecno comman take my money...

Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by 0955eb027(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2016
augster:
I saw the pictures but must you insult? Not your fault sha, you definitely don't know the power of effects and haven't heard about gimmicks
Just what i had in mind. Ladies no dey get chill at all, small talk naw don turn insult.
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by oscillation55(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2016
TECNO MOBILE, Experience more....
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by parrotibaba(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Na so dem take hype tecno c8 camera. Now na c9.

When it comes out, you will start seeing grainy pictures. grin grin

Tecno kwantinue una deceit.
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by JanethEze(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
These pictures look quite crisp!
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by JanethEze(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Olasco93:
Wow!
I love the brightness of the Tomatoes above, very ripe, bright and fine.

The camera really brought out its beauty! Mehn, tomatoes are now gold.

1 Like

Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by onekindaguy: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2016
i wish 13 was just a number tho undecided
augster:
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by onekindaguy: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2016
especially the tomatoes own smiley
Joshkid:
The details of these pictures are overwhelming!... Can't wait!
Re: The Best Android Selfie Phone Till Date Launches Tomorrow by onekindaguy: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2016
hmm, it could have been edited ooo
Minesota1:
I like the originality of the photos...can't wait

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Mobile Air Conditioner Works? I Really Want To Know / Top 10 Best Android Apps You Must Have In 2020 (updated) / Iphone Screen Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.