Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads (3670 Views)

EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / Buy 6 Million Email Contacts Belonging To Rich South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by abfalkolly(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
i cant jst fathom ds generousity by dse so call part time students ohhh.wel,there jst lukin 4a better way of legalising illegality.wht a bad rubish!
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by Beaf: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
Where can one find a lot of part time students to teach? You can't go wrong with that lot.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by 4tune1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2009
I don't know why we are not in support of dis. You see, if u have a large hearth why not. Personally 've done similar thing during my university days not for any favour but to appreciate them 4 d assistance rendered that help me to won a particular contract then. Infact I felt somehow seeing them on those rickety jalopy why I enjoyed cool ac in my flashy car. Pls let them get that reward while still alive.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by rickie4us(m): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2009
Na wa o , If this story is true, then ,

infact, like MICHAEL JACKSON (RIP), I am SPEECHLESS
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by kosovo(m): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2009
NIGERIA = DISASTER
what a waste!
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by TOYOSI20(f): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2009
I see them copping all A's in the near future!! embarassed shocked shocked
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by ModestSam(m): 3:44am On Aug 30, 2009
Wonders will never end.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by jamace(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2009
Thank God. I have since removed respect for degrees from my belief system. If you like gather all the degrees in this world, i will not respect the degrees unless you prove yourself.
Too many "cash and carry" degrees every where in Naija. Do you know that even SSCE results have become "cash and carry"? Kai, Naija is finished. Adieu, quality education. angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by Nezed(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2009
4tune1:

I don't know why we are not in support of dis. You see, if u have a large hearth why not. Personally 've done similar thing during my university days not for any favour but to appreciate them 4 d assistance rendered that help me to won a particular contract then. Infact I felt somehow seeing them on those rickety jalopy why I enjoyed cool ac in my flashy car. Pls let them get that reward while still alive.

OH Motherland, I weep for thee! We have lost our values and decided to ruin our only heritage-Education!

Dear motherland, we have big hearts to reward our lecturers and schools for the 'knowledge and assistance' they rendered to us and instead of channeling our unlimited resources to further the cause of nation building via provision of infrastructure for our citadels of learning and upgrading our libraries, we've decided that Toyota Camry is the way forward as we dont want our deans driving rickety jalopies without AC!

@4tune1, did i explain your post succintly?
The AC cars that are bought on which road will they be driven on? Those death traps?

If they had used that 4-5million to stock the school library with books or bought computers for their various departments so that students can have access to the global world, would that not have been more profitable even unto future generations?
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by Nezan(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2009
this is very unfortunate.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by mayrho(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2009
who doesnot know what they are getting @
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by Carlosein(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2009
4tune1:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by GeorgeD1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2009
those boys are big boys. na so dem dey buy certificate everywhere! grin
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by ayobase(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
Lets grease palms o jare and be rewarded!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by mamagee6(f): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2009
I think they've gotten so rich enough to spend on strangers.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by GeorgeD1(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2009
the lecturers are not strangers o! At least not to the students! grin
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by nnaawiz: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
Dear, plz, anybody that knows UNAD well will certainly know that the school is more like a market. It is where your money speaks for you. You should not be surprise things like this are happening there. Do you know how much they pay as school fees? how much they pay for materials? How much they pay before submiting their assignments? Besides someone said that the students are workers, I need to tell you that 80% of UNAD Part time students are under 24 years and are not working. UNAD----IT IS WELL.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by yankeeboys: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2009
Unad no get concept at all. The school no get school hostel and goodlight na cars dem dey buy!
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by GeorgeD1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
money certificate grin
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by oyinda3(f): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2009
these students have guaranteed their certificates and are free to party for the rest of the year. they can go to the faculties' house and shit in their toilet sef and the prof will wipe their yansh clean.
Re: Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads by GeorgeD1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2009
abi now? money speaks! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Religious Centers Have The Power To Change Nigeria? / 18+ Davido Releases Bad..x Video .... Of Him And His Girl Friend ... / Airport Cleaner On N7,800 Monthly Salary Returns Missing N12 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.