Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

ghj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ghj (954 Views)

Exposed! See The Suspected Money Launderer For Diezani Madueke And GEJ (photos) / Keyamo Raises The Hammer On Madueke And NNPC / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ghj by mordsith: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
hhh

3 Likes

Re: ghj by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
you should change your moniker to "MORONsith".........

7 Likes

Re: ghj by mordsith: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/gruesome-female-youth-corper-attacked-by-suspected-cultists-in-bayelsa/

A 26-year-old National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member serving in Bayelsa State, Miss Folakemi Akinbode, is now struggling for her life at the Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, following a brutal attack from suspected cultists.

The incident occurred, Monday, at about 8.30pm at Obunagha community in the Yenagoa Local Government Area of the state.

Miss Akinbode, an indigene of Ondo State, a graduate Nurse of the Madonna University serving at NDU Teaching Hospital was returning from work when she was ambushed by two suspected cultists along a lonely bush path leading to the corpers’ lodge where she resides.

Her right hand was almost chopped off by her assailants who are now at large.
Re: ghj by mordsith: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Phantomstranger:
you should change your moniker to "MORONsith".........

PARASITE!!!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU YORUBA AND HAUSAS ARE

PARASITE

1 Like

Re: ghj by Rossikk(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
mordsith:

PARASITE!!!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU YORUBA AND HAUSAS ARE

PARASITE
Go FCK yourself. You idiots try any rubbish there and the Nigerian military will turn your entire region to a parking lot. The mighty Igbos were defeated, how much less you tiny cockroaches.

4 Likes

Re: ghj by alcmene: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please keep it up...... cool

Imagine drilling oil in our backyard and treating us like almajiris undecided
Re: ghj by mordsith: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rossikk:
Go FCK yourself. You idiots try any rubbish there and the Nigerian military will turn your entire region to a parking lot.

Your parasite ....blood sucking army.....

ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED TO BE A PARASITE.

CANT EXIST ON YOUR OWN.....

PARASITE from Southwest

1 Like

Re: ghj by Rossikk(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
mordsith:

PARASITE from Southwest
Mere words which hurt not a fly....

We OWN you. And there is nothing you can do about it. So go get a job before you starve.

3 Likes

Re: ghj by mordsith: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
alcmene:
Please keep it up...... cool

Imagine drilling oil in our backyard and treating us like almajiris undecided

WE KNOW WHO THE THIEVES ARE.......

They are
Re: ghj by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
mordsith:

PARASITE from Southwest

I may not agree with your approach, but I love the anger burning out of you on this nasty issues..

These criminals thinks now is like those times they control what people listens to..

I can't remember the last time I tuned to NTA AIT or Channels for news or other useless programs cum lies they always churn out..
Re: ghj by kolaaderin: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
mordsith:
Nigeria has ever since 1970 been fed by the Niger Delta region. And the wealth of our land has been used to build Lagos and Abuja. While the creeks and other oil producing areas are still impoverished.

Abdulsalam Abubakar stole .......Abacha looted.......Buhari ate and cleaned his mouth........Obasanjo gulped over 16 billion dollars. All they have been eating was our oil....our birthright.

Jonathan came and tried to balance the equation so that we can have some southern billionaires. But then you call us thieves when we help ourselves to our God given property. Hehe.....

Walk into any oil company and see this yorubas fill up the area. Hausas have colonized NNPC.......yet Jonathan is held as scapegoat......lol

Deziani stole ....what about Theophilus Danjuma and other northern thieves.

In my village in Delta......I watch as this oil company workers come and go in peace....drilling our soil and carting away our liquid gold....should i take my share i become a millitant.......

To conclude these yoruba and hausa sabotouers should know that we know who the real thieves are.

YOU ARE THE THIEVES.

WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED KILLING YOUTH CORPERS OF YORUBA AND HAUSA ORIGIN IN BAYELSA....DELTA RIVERS AND MORE.

FEMALES WE RAPE BEFORE KILLING. KEEP CALLING JONATHAN INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON. WE KNOW YOU ARE THIEVES.......SO WATCH OUT ANYTIME YOU NEAR THE SOUTH SOUTH REGION.

WE HATE YOU........THIEVES!!!!!!

One seriously misinformed youth. Corruption killed ur region, u have been having many incentives for ages from the federal government but few of ur Kingsmen decided to develop another man's land neglecting their own land.
Re: ghj by mordsith: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
kolaaderin:

One seriously misinformed youth. Corruption killed ur region, u have been having many incentives for ages from the federal government but few of ur Kingsmen decided to develop another man's land neglecting their own land.

On top our oil.....

You are giving us incentives ....

..YOU DONT GIVE ME WHAT'S ALREADY MINE
Re: ghj by ba7man(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
mordsith:

On top our oil.....

You are giving us incentives ....

..YOU DONT GIVE ME WHAT'S ALREADY MINE
Your states have each received allocations more than Lagos State for so long but have nothing to show for it.

Brains to use the money for development is lacking in that region.

1 Like

Re: ghj by mordsith: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
ba7man:
Your states have each received allocations more than Lagos State for so long but have nothing to show for it.

Brains to use the money for development is lacking in that region.

It's true .....we don't have brains.

PARASITES LIKE MOSQUITO HAVE MORE BRAINS THAN HUMANS .........YEYE..

JUST LEAVE US ALONE .....WE 'LL DO JUST FINE
Re: ghj by MrCow(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
so are You trying to justify stealing or what?
Well, for the records: remember they all had successors that cleared their past( they installed the next person

ts quite unfortunate that Your man didn't play by the rules and hez suffering for it

(1) (Reply)

Sheriff Declares Edo Primary Illegal / Why Keep Igbos When They Are Not Allowed To Be President / What Is The Nigerian Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.