Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (57797 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by firstolalekan(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Flavour will regret
this girl
[/size]

na me talk am!!
Opposite

Maybe your brain dey upside down grin
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Victorakats(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
there's nothing wrong in aborting a pregnancy.....i rather abort than have a bastard with a dog who doesn't love me.

"Bastard" is man's perception of God's precious seed! No child is a bastard in the sight of God and anyone who aborts is a murderer! And deserves no place on earth, same with those who support abortion!

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Victorakats:

You are not God to label her a tokunbo! And yes, serious and wise men like me love a lady who chose to keep her baby, than those who use condom and pretend to be saints or those who abort and come online to criticise and judge those who made mistakes in life.
She's brand new lady, beautiful and with a bright future.
I love her more because she stood up from where she fell and chose to be responsible with her life.
Maybe if you were God, I would have believed you, unfortunately you're not!

Can you be my SERIOUS man?
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by masseratti: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
ladyF:
Lol abeg make she allow us hear word. She was scared of abortion but when sha was moaning and enjoying it without condoms, what was she expecting? A doll baby? grin

Te.HN is looking for school fees, rent and business money for a crying cry and struggling single mother that can barely keep her head above water, let her and Flavour come and drop "something"---->>> https://www.nairaland.com/3063630/re-clarion-call-intervene-mrs#44941334 Who Flavour epp sef?

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
jeez.... lwkmd are you sure you are female? damn that was funny.
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by sbabimbola(f): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Enigmaholysiner:
. [b][/b] Okay, you have been noted.

Your sense of humour is high.......
I hope you are not planning to be my baby father? LOL
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by icankel: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis is not news
Question of the day...How many have u flushed out
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by myfantasies(f): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
icankel:
Question of the day...How many have u flushed out

At least i am fertile

I can't say that about u

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Mekzyzeus(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
axortedbabe:
Best decision ever

You mean by bein a "baby mama"?.. but I will presume you meant by not succumbing to abortion cheesy
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
ladyF:
Lol abeg make she allow us hear word. She was scared of abortion but when sha was moaning and enjoying it without condoms, what was she expecting? A doll baby? grin

Te.HN is looking for school fees, rent and business money for a crying cry and struggling single mother that can barely keep her head above water, let her and Flavour come and drop "something"---->>> https://www.nairaland.com/3063630/re-clarion-call-intervene-mrs#44941334 Who Flavour epp sef?

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I swear,u no well gringrin
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by eyinjuege: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
jejemanito:
It has already

She's officially a tokunbo

No 'SERIOUS' man finds solace in eating left overs

Emphasies on 'serious'

So thinketh you.

The late Mariam Babangida was a "tokunbo", "Daisy Danjuma" is another, Olori Wuraola Zainab Ogunwusi is another. All married to very "SERIOUS" men who despite all, have taken their wives seriously and accorded their wives the utmost respect, in life and even death. There are many more examples btw.
Stand back and observe what is really happening around you ,and not assume everyone thinks the way you do. People will live their lives the way they choose to, and we all can't live our lives the same way. What works for you doesn't automatically work for the next person

12 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by rosieflower2(f): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
ChiefCommander:
Most of these young ladies and perineal extroverts, and the results is either this (wise) or complicated by voluntary termination. Young ladies should learn to password their genitals at a young age, with very long codes consisting of numerals, alphabets, symbols, and smileys. It could help.
lolzzzzzzz... Ur so funny

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one Anna, :::

[img]http://gif.co/xbNh.gif[/img]

Flavour right now :::

Anna right now ::::

Vaseline crew right now ::::

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

Single Men eyeing her right now :::

Me right now:::

[img]http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/DnBkBJDNJ94NFalmbSWP-ixxGc4=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/e7b1e7ea26bde0fa_tyrion-piss-off-wall/i/He-has-high-goals-himself.gif[/img]

IDGAF
Lol. I don laugh tire especially the one with the kid. It's so funny

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Deilluminator(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Beremx:
I pray you get married someday. Your beauty and brain you used in winning MBGN must not waste.
When she finally do and when the lucky man remembers Flavour... Cotonou (Tokumbo) will come to his mind and his mood will be like embarassed
Beremx:
I pray you get married someday. Your beauty and brain you used in winning MBGN must not waste.
When she finally do and when the lucky man remembers Flavour... Cotonou (Tokumbo) will come to his mind and his mood will be like missszzzz
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by queencalipso(f): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
"Love is pain but there's a limit to that pain and I choose to walk free". I love her courage.

Get knocked down and get back up. Life is full of challenges, never allow yours to limit you just keep moving no matter what life throws at you. That's the spirit girl.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Bamz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
MasterJayJay:
A baby mama is better than a mother of aborted babies.

Refreshing

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
sbabimbola:
OK ooooo. I'd rather be scared of unprotected sex than to later give 'fear of abortion' as an excuse.
bt i knw u ain't scared of it tho, and btw, are you somehow or mistakenly related to Vivica Fox? jst asking sha

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Becoming a baby mama in todays naija na swag for babes

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by whitestar01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Anna Liar

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Missmossy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Too bad she realized her mistake too late,and the aftermath is her having an unwanted pregnancy @ 18. Life goes on anyway, pick up your pieces and getting going.

Any lady who is going to succeed till the eventual end has a big task to do. Pity her much,it's a good thing she is wiser.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by ossiegee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Its important you move on with your life.one singular issue with young girls is that they thing life begins and ends with these so called celebrities. They have destructive inclination especially towards young, beautiful girls.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
MasterJayJay:

So who impregnated her, your grand father?

Na you wey no be virgin go be role model. grin grin grin grin
Go back to my initial post, and comprehend wat i wrote there.

Virgin ke!.
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:

That's rather dumb as fvck, why don't you close your goddamn legs instead and think with your brains first before having sex with him in the first place...ooops! I forgot,

[size=20]you're brainless[/size] undecided
Must you join the bang-wagoon?, Anna Banner's partner in crime.

That's entirely my opinion in situations like dis, and is unfortunate u can't force urs down my throat....keep pretending wen you've had God knws how many abortions.

I don't blame you, nairaland join give imps like you mouth to talk.

Keep having bastards for guys who don't give a Bleep abt you.
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
MasterJayJay:

upgrade your IQ then you will know if I am human or not.
Atleast i have an IQ that needs upgrade, while yours is 0.0. cheesy
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Victorakats:

"Bastard" is man's perception of God's precious seed! No child is a bastard in the sight of God and anyone who aborts is a murderer! And deserves no place on earth, same with those who support abortion!
Super story!. If there's no such word as Bastard, i'm sure it won't be in dictionaries.

Obviously they're God's precious seeds, now find out wat that word means b4 u quote me with a misconception.

Flavour didn't marry Anna Banner, and that act makes their child a Bastard( an illegitimate child).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Ugogabriel(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
a time I wonder wat flavor enjoy in pregnanting beauty queens and y dis gals ar so stupid to be getting pregnant for his not minding there social status. as far as am concern, beauty pageant is a scam in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Must you join the bang-wagoon?, Anna Banner's partner in crime.

How many bastards do you have?, brainless who*es.

E pain am grin grin grin

Just imagine if your mother had aborted you, whatever worthless existence you're leading with a barren uterus and fish brain would have been avoided because you're a reproach to her. Yet, here you are, all shades of stupidity, fellating on the cocks of losers and opening your toilet to call people bastards, dumb biitch undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by dumie(f): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Best decision, she finally took a bow..Seems she has grown some senses to realized that Flavour is for everybody and for nobody....wondered what the fuss was about him. Just go back to school when u are done with weaning your baby.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:

E pain am grin grin grin

Just imagine if your mother had aborted you, whatever worthless existence you're leading with a barren uterus and fish brain would have been avoided because you're a reproach to her. Yet, here you are, all shades of stupidity, fellating on the cocks of losers and opening your toilet to call people bastards, dumb biitch undecided

Do you knw why you are foolish?.

My mother married my father, and that's why i'm here...i'm grateful for that and not some illegitimate child bearing.

Make a good use of ur dictionary hag!, if ur brain can't deliver wat a bastard means to you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:

E pain am grin grin grin

I knw the word bastard piques you...becos your mum did the same as Anna Banner, or you're a potential babymama.

Kpelle!.Life is a bitch, u typed all that trash to prove wat point?, jst nurse ur bastard is too late to be replying me.
Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Do you knw why you are foolish?.

My mother married my father, and that's why i'm here...i'm grateful for that and not some illegitimate child bearing.

Make a good use of ur dictionary hag!, if ur brain can't deliver wat a bastard means to you. cheesy

grin grin

I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so your mother aborted all the others whose fathers didn't marry her grin

Carryon then, you're truly a daughter of your mother cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin

I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so your mother aborted all the others whose fathers didn't marry her grin

Carryon then, you're truly a daughter of your mother cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy work on your comprehension skills.

Is too poor for your age biatch!....so each child your mother has, she married the man.

How many men did she eventually marry?, n how many are you guys? cheesy see dis dumb imp, calling some1 else dumb.

That your suggestion is out of planet earth, you must be living in mercury...no wonder ur brain has waxed. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.