Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. (868 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. by Ihechiopara: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why do these attention seekers find joy in using our collected and ever beautiful Genevieve?

Some months back it was one silly blogger, Yemisi or whatever her name saying Genevieve was very rude to her and blah (chai, we gave her what she wanted, publicity: she got on Linda Ikeji's blog)

This slowpoke,Kingsley Ejikeme, see the way he looks (hungry poof). Why in heaven and earth will
Genevieve who has a successful clothing line buy a cloth from a boutique with a sales boy looking like that? (I won't lie I had to check out his Instagram page... so much photos with pant. SMH)

Who noticed how he mentioned Linda Ikeji should get involved. Lmao!!!

I'm so glad Genevieve is too busy growing to pay attention.

Nairalanders what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. by Destined2win: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Well, you haven't said anything to prove that Genny isn't owing him
Re: Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. by Ihechiopara: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
See has a rich clothing line!
Re: Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. by Lorisexie: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Help me tell them. So she was moving around with 80k and without an ATM.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. by Obann: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abi o! Nairalanders sef go dey fall hand dey believe.
Re: Genevieve Owes Nobody. The True Story. by nuelzy: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
bt am yet to see d true story

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Oluloyo Rant On Twitter About Orlando shooting / Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Sued Over Iyanya’s Song “gift” Feat Don Jazzya Media / Linda Ikeji Is Beautiful In Her Make-up Cartoon Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.