Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes (17502 Views)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by muckross(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerian rapper "Yung6ix" took to his twitter page to call out his best friend who allegedly took his name to some spiritualist to make him forget the money he owes him.

He Wrote:

Can’t trust no one these days, known my nigga for over 14 years and dude took my name to some spiritualist to make me forget money he owes. God over man. Your juju go pay my money if you no get, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Blocking me won’t change shit.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/rapper-yung6ix-calls-out-his-friend-who-took-his-name-to-spiritualist-over-money/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by jaelz(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2018
Everything is not for Social Media, and again have you been following him diplomatically in recovering your funds?

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by goldbim(f): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
How come most of your friends wants to hurt you?this is not his first time of making such claims..check the company you keep and check yourself too. lipsrsealed.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by doyinisaac(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I'm sure ur friend is afonja.
Yeye pple DT like babalawo n juju tns.
sharrap

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Heywhizzy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
6ix always in the news for the wrong reasons.. they always taking something from him, yesterday is his name, today is his chain, the next minute is his style, tomorrow is his money, I hope the next one won't be his life (according to him, someone already attempted such)

He better buckles up his rap career, cos erigga is slowly monopolizing the 'King of the South' title

jaelz:
Everything is not for Social Media, and again have you been following him diplomatically in recovering your funds?
Yung6ix dey here? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by inoki247: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
no Fvck to giv

4 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Yung6ix should also visit the same spiritualist to atleast give him a hit so that he will blow for once.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by kenzysmith: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
K
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by BlackHatNaija: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
This guy's life is full of drama.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by veron002: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
U should have forgotten d money before he took that step. u re too big for that

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm sure ur friend is afonja.
Yeye pple DT like babalawo n juju tns.

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Akeos(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
and did you forget
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by freemanbubble: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
isoright
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by dhabrite(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Like for sowore
Share for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
kiss
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by 9aiboard: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
lol smh
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
A weed smoker has no business keeping friends who smoke weed.

<Who will bell the cat ? >

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by loadedvibes: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol... hahahaahahahh
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yung6ix should also visit the same spiritualist to make him blow.
Or atleast, give him a hit.
tongue

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why not use that juju and win worldcup
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Philinho(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
And you still remember to bring it on internet ?
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Joephat(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Who is this guy?
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by kenzysmith: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
If only you blow like davido n wizkid who get time to dey carry your name go meet spiritualist , this got to show say uhrobo man money no dey loss kiss
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Everytin this guy uses to make him blow na back to back flop. Face ur yahoo. Music no be ur calling

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
This one done come again. Na everytime dem dey wish you bad. With this mentality, Yungsix might not progress in his music career.
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by OttHin: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by brodalokie: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
And he used money to pay the spiritualists abi na free? He must be a really wicked person. You better run to Jesus because from forget you fit craze or even pass there go o
Re: Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Money lender you be bank na
No continue dey borrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Who's Your Favorite Actress In Jenifa`s Diary [photo] / “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.