Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman (65500 Views)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Mcowubaba: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karm16:

Same way your people kill themselves over Yoruba? You wonder why radio Biafra can't go a day without mentioning Yoruba?
I tried to be modest in my comment, and very objective, you could see I obviously disagree with some practical approach by IPOB...
U're already polluted with bigotry nd tribalism.....

I'm not in the same status quo with you.....
I didn't even mention Yoruba or defame any Yoruba person, Infact I even called out/opposed some Igbos for blaming Tinubu for Igbo state problems ....
I'm the last person in the world that will engage you in a tribal/bigotry argument...
Go look for your fellow bigot colleagues cool cool
I'm off....
Replying you again next spring grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Why disturbing my mentions with your stupidity? Is it because you lack parental care and love. Are you going to also blame Yorubas for the death of your father?

revisit the edited version of this comment, lol.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Stop talking like your late father, cos only fools and cursed nitwit talk this way, the only thing you have been spewing since page 1 is Igbo, oluwole and OCD. Say something new so we can take you serious.

I cannot be serious with people like you...I am only having a good laugh at your expense, sensing your hands trembling and banging on your keyboard as you frantically type out your expletives with the reckless abandon of a TODDLER cool
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twistaray:

Akpu kills grin

It's suffocates..amala is soft easy to swallow now I am telling you cos I almost got killed by akpu last night grin

Nna mehn, how do you people survive that killer on your throat? grin

Only strong and brave people can eat Akpu , never mind the smell grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Mickael2(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

I cannot be serious with people like you...I am only having a good laugh at your expense, sensing your hands trembling and banging on your keyboard as you frantically type out your expletives with the reckless abandon of a TODDLER cool

you summed it up perfectly well, A TODDLER!
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by graphiti: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2016
omenka:
I've said it several times, someday soon, they'd also remember Fayose and FFK are Yoloba men. gringrin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
ruggedchap:

[/s]

You cant be serious and cant stop quoting me. You see why stupidity should no be transferred to children by there parents, you are pained. Are you not going to blame Yorubas anymore for your stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

revisit the edited version of this comment, lol.

You are frustrated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

You cant be serious and cant stop quoting me. You see why stupidity should no be transferred to children by there parents, you are pained. Are you not going to blame Yorubas anymore for your stupidity?

I thought you called me a kid at the start of our conversation and then continued to reply all my comments to my rapturous laughter grin.

Small boy ...
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Only strong and brave people can eat Akpu , never mind the smell grin

grin

Really,the way you go about insulting the word " bravery" is amazing.

Yeah yeah yeah..

Brave in :

• Ultimatum when threatened.
• Fasting and prayer when attacked by fulani
• Brave in psyches.
• Brave in one millionaire match protest and getting killed.

Oh yeah. I love una bravery no be small grin

Yeah right! Brave my bombom grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

I thought you called me a kid at the start of our conversation and then continued to reply all my comments to my rapturous laughter grin.

Small boy ...

Ode, you are contradicting yourself. Why disturbing my mentions when you not taking me serious, you are pained. Lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Mickael2(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

I love your strong spirit, akpu as really helped you a lot grin

Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

https://www.nairaland.com/2283818/why-these-two-igbo-states

At the bolded above.

I can see how united ibos are.

Ain't I right!

Are we good? grin

Whoever wrote that emboldened stuff probably escaped from the National Hospital for Deluded people. Abia State for your info contains Aba, I do not need to tell you anything about Aba, then Umuahia too. I can't really say much about Ebonyi since I am yet to visit that side, but even in songs they do mention. When Tooshort and Timaya sang that song, he did mention that he is an Abia boy
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

I sweearrrr no be small tin ooo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Mickael2:

Whoever wrote that emboldened stuff probably escaped from the National Hospital for Deluded people. Abia State for your info contains Aba, I do not need to tell you anything about Aba, then Umuahia too. I can't really say much about Ebonyi since I am yet to visit that side, but even in songs they do mention. When Tooshort and Timaya sang that song, he did mention that he is an Abia boy

Go ahead and read the link, he's an ibo boy like you.

I hope you won't blame Yoruba as well?

I hope so. grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Ode, you are contradicting yourself. Why disturbing my mentions when you not taking me serious, you are pained. Lmaooo

But why reply to someone who is not taking you seriously, are you r.etarded ? undecided

Attention seeker cheesy
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

I sweearrrr no be small tin ooo
grin grin grin grin grin

The nitwit is pained. lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by saintandsinnerz: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Get lost with your rant, you insult and denigrate her tribe and want her to hug you. Shameless hypocrite like you cant end well cos you see evil and still support it, why blame Yoruba when Apostle Suleiman is not Yoruba. Must you blame others for your misfortune, you should be ashamed of your tribe. Mschew
I never wanted to reply you because I concluded you are not alright upstairs judging by your tribal diatribe all over this thread. However, I will do this time. Let me tell you Mr. Bigot, you are fool really! Just look at yourself, are you a kid? Look at the kind of rubbish you are spewing all over the place. Are not ashamed that at your age that people are calling you to come and spread tribal hatred on their behalf? You are an example of a failed parenthood! You should bury your head in shame for being such a douche bag at your age. Your mates are busy making money and bettering their lives and you are here spreading hate messages against an ethnic group. Your kind is the worst of the human species! Well, you can continue spreading your hate messages since it is what makes you feel right about your troubled life.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

grin

Really,the way you go about insulting the word " bravery" is amazing.

Yeah yeah yeah..

Brave in :

• Ultimatum when threatened.
• Fasting and prayer when attacked by fulani
• Brave in psyches.
• Brave in one millionaire match protest and getting killed.

Oh yeah. I love una bravery no be small grin

Yeah right! Brave my bombom grin

Trust me we are very brave people, history buttresses this fact.

Besides , we are not quick to shed blood like some tribes, but when pushed to the wall we will react in the appropriate manner. I come from a family of warriors. cool
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

The nitwit is pained. lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmaooooo
I swearrr I am enjoying the show no be small. grin

The dude Is like :

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

But why reply to someone who is not taking you seriously, My late father is r.etarded undecided

Attention seeker cheesy

Yes, I know he is retarded before his painful death. You are pained and cant stop quoting me, you are now my dog.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

I never wanted to reply you because I concluded you are not alright upstairs judging by your tribal diatribe all over this thread. However, I will do this time. Let me tell you Mr. Bigot, you are fool really! Just look at yourself, are you a kid? Look at the kind of rubbish you are spewing all over the place. Are not ashamed that at your age that people are calling you to come and spread tribal hatred on their behalf? You are an example of a failed parenthood! You should bury your head in shame for being such a douche bag at your age. Your mates are busy making money and bettering their lives and you are here spreading hate messages against an ethnic group. Your kind is the worst of the human species! Well, you can continue spreading your hate messages since it is what makes you feel right about your troubled life.

Let us have some compassion on his poor soul, you can tell he is not stable, probably having personal problems and looking for a scape goat. Have a laugh at his expense, trust me it works. He is not worth getting angry at.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
tongue

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Trust me we are very brave people, history buttresses this fact.

Besides , we are not quick to shed blood like some tribes, but when pushed to the wall we will react in the appropriate manner. I come from a family of warriors. cool

At the bolded, bro, are you kidding me.
Now tell me you are just teasing me grin

Bruhahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Yes, I know he is retarded before his painful death. You are pained and cant stop quoting me, you are now my dog.

Lol. Small boy syndrome has pervaded your sense of reasoning....
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
saintandsinnerz:

[/s]

Shut it there, you despicable oaf. You are a disgrace to the village wh/ore that sired a psychotic and deluded animal like you. You are probably suffering and think everyone online is like your pathetic and useless self. Stop the tears and save yourself from your impending heart attack, you will just die like a fowl and no one cares. So your cursed kinsmen are free to insult and denigrate others, but you had to start crying when there hates are being replied. You deserve to be lynched for being dumb and senseless, What a deluded hypocrite. Spits on your ugly face.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Demslayerz: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

You people are truly hypocrite. You ignored the insult from your kinsmen but blaming those that give it back to them. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Lol. Small boy syndrome has pervaded your sense of reasoning....

This pathetic kid is still crying. It seems my dog need food cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

At the bolded, bro, are you kidding me.
Now tell me you are just teasing me grin

Bruhahahahahahahahahaha

Okay, to prove this point, let us fix a date for battle, no guns, no knives or swords.

100 Akpu eating Igbo Alaba boys vs 100 Amala gulping Yoruba area boys in an open football field and fight till death , let us see who will win.

I know what will happen, the Yoruba Amala area boys will not even turn up for the fight , lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

Lmaooooo
I swearrr I am enjoying the show no be small. grin

The dude Is like :

He is actually sweating and shedding tears in his smelly 1 room he shared with his fellow ediots at Ajegunle. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ruggedchap: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

This pathetic kid is still crying. It seems my dog need food cheesy cheesy

Okay, now I notice you are mentally tired after all the trash you defaced this useless topic with , don't let me make you have a break down, chill. cheesy
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by hundredhunndred: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedchap:

Okay, now I notice you are mentally tired after all the trash you defaced this useless topic with , don't let me make you have a break down, chill. cheesy

My dog is now angry, let me chain you down before you bite your sister. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Shut it there, you despicable oaf. You are a disgrace to the village wh/ore that sired a psychotic and deluded animal like you. You are probably suffering and think everyone online is like your pathetic and useless self. Stop the tears and save yourself from your impending heart attack, you will just die like a fowl and no one cares. So your cursed kinsmen are free to insult and denigrate others, but you had to start crying when there hates are being replied. You deserve to be lynched for being dumb and senseless, What a deluded hypocrite. Spits on your ugly face.

Honestly, I don't just understand this people at all, at all.

You go about insulting people,spread hate an you expect love in return?

I no get at all. the tin tire me no be angry small

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.