Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman (65502 Views)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by telemapreye1(f): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Really, bro, I'm not angry but it beats my imagination that an adult who claims to be mentally ok can descend so low. If you go through the pages you will see where he was being summoned by one Omenka to come and spread hate messages and he obliged him. The worst part is that the article they are now using to abuse the Igbos centred on Buhari's regime, but Omenka, Modath, Hundredhundred and other tribal bigots and ethnic supremacists ignored it and went to the last small part where the Pastor said that Biafra is dead and picked on it just because it comfortably suits into their Igbophobic disposition!
Jesus!You are an hypocrite..Did you read through the pages?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by telemapreye1(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Izuchukwu70:
I want Biafra to succeed but my Rivers State wont be part. We have big big plans for Niger Delta Nation.
Abeg tell them cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by rhektor(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2016
KingsCity:
No problems, opposite of what he says happens. He said El_Rufai Will not become governor and what is El_Rufai today? He said El_Rufai will die and is he dead?
He said Elrufai will die but with a condition even Elrufai was afraid hence his religious bill is neither here nor there. So before you use that as a comforting tool think of the condition.
Thank you
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2016
hardbody:
Two things are clear, the opinion of people here on NL does not in anyway represent a populist opinion of the generality of Nigerians otherwise there won't be igbos in Yoruba banks and vice versa , besides, people will just be butchering others on the go. Secondly if I say what is on my mind they will ban me. I have been so gagged that i no longer know where to draw the line on what is acceptable. I am content with reading gibberish being spewed all over by some people whose only job starts and ends in NL

Please Say what's on your mind...
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Mayor21(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
EFGH:

I am also a Cross Riverian and I support BIAFRA!
I see u my bro... Highest we get ND Republic.. What part are u from?
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by W3irDo: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Joblez yuthZ arguYin since thrEe daYz
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Carlmax(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Mayor21:
Is he God?
Well, as a Cross Riverian I support Biafra, and I believe it will come someday.

If you believe too.. Lemme see u hit that like button.

As an Urhobo from Delta State, I support Biafra and I BELIEVE one day Biafra shall be free. #keephopealive
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Carlmax(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2016
Mayor21:
Is he God?
Well, as a Cross Riverian I support Biafra, and I believe it will come someday.

If you believe too.. Lemme see u hit that like button.

As an Urhobo from Delta State, I support Biafra and I BELIEVE one day Biafra shall be free. #keephopealive
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Mayor21(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Carlmax:

Yes ooo... I see you bro.
We believe!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ade2291(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Does that mean Buhari is not God’s choice for
Nigeria?

Nigerians chose Buhari and not God. Let me tell you
this, at times, God can allow you choose what you
want. There was a time in the Bible that people wanted
Saul and everyone was chanting and praying for Saul,
Saul, Saul…and the coming of Saul was very dramatic,
you would think God had a hand in it because he was
the tallest and at the end of the day, when Saul
started dealing with them, they regretted their choice.

I still wonder how many people have been deceived using the Bible or Koran, I went through all the comments in this thread and I discovered Nigerians are always easily deceived. I never wanted to comment but when I saw his quotations/reference from the Bible, I was shocked because in the Bible there is nothing like what he said.. Mr Suleiman in 1 Samuel 9 :10-17 God himself told Samuel to anoint Saul as head over his people, when Saul started working without following God's instructions then the Lord became angry with him and He transferred the anointing to David. So how come you said God didn't choose Saul but the people did? Well in the spirit real prophets know themselves. I know the situation of the nation is bad but to complain of the present administration and backing it up with wrong quotations, I don't think that is from the Holy Spirit... The future has already been revealed to true prophets of God. Nigeria must be very careful for the problem is not only in this administration and if not rectified every future coming administrations will have more problems whither APC, PDP, etc...
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by drstone1: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:
Before you take this mallam serious, note these:

This same demented cleric predicted that Jonathan will win the 2015 election.

This same freestyle cleric predicted the death of El-rufai but perhaps forgot the date of the said death.

So whenever this humming bird of a prophet prophecize, know that the reverse will be the case cool

Nothing is out of Point in this interview except for how peeps on both sides of the divide spurn the interpretation of his statement. In saying the agitators should go and sit down, he was expressing his candid opinion and saying what most Nigerians already know to be a weakness of the Ibos. Ie, their lack of a unified coordination. It is a personal opinion of his in his own right and subjective judgement. It is not a prophetic word or as they say, it is not what the divine oracle has decreed. He did not say. God told him to tell the Biafran to go and sit down!! But since Zombies are quick to cash in on the statement, I see some Ipod wailers forming a needless reaction based on the template set by Omenka. If at first you don't succeed, change ur approach and try again. Nothing is really impossible afterall to he who believes!!
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Puresolutions: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
@ade2291 May Go forgive you continue,your actions thoughts and scriptural mis-leadings will push you to where you belong...
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ade2291(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
@Puresolutions Did u read the Bible reference in my post before commenting? did I explained anything wrong from there?
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Puresolutions: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2016
@ade2291 27years of open heavens revelations directly you are wrong in your interpretation of scriptures,the clergy is right.To avoid God's judgement when we critique,we should be apt and tact leaving room we may be wrong in the process,you didnt apply tact ONE secondly you were wrong !
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by nuelyoyo(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2016
omonighoblessing:
in my honest opinion, I don't think there shld be biafra, I just wish we have good leader for this country.
hhmmn, that 'omonigho' in ur moniker struck me. That's a highly concentrated bendel (Edo/Delta) name.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by restored2016(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2016
I guess most people commenting did not read the article, becos there are more pressing issues he spoke about than the biafra theory. And no one is talking about them.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by restored2016(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2016
ade2291:
Does that mean Buhari is not God’s choice for
Nigeria?

Nigerians chose Buhari and not God. Let me tell you
this, at times, God can allow you choose what you
want. There was a time in the Bible that people wanted
Saul and everyone was chanting and praying for Saul,
Saul, Saul…and the coming of Saul was very dramatic,
you would think God had a hand in it because he was
the tallest and at the end of the day, when Saul
started dealing with them, they regretted their choice.

I still wonder how many people have been deceived using the Bible or Koran, I went through all the comments in this thread and I discovered Nigerians are always easily deceived. I never wanted to comment but when I saw his quotations/reference from the Bible, I was shocked because in the Bible there is nothing like what he said.. Mr Suleiman in 1 Samuel 9 :10-17 God himself told Samuel to anoint Saul as head over his people, when Saul started working without following God's instructions then the Lord became angry with him and He transferred the anointing to David. So how come you said God didn't choose Saul but the people did? Well in the spirit real prophets know themselves. I know the situation of the nation is bad but to complain of the present administration and backing it up with wrong quotations, I don't think that is from the Holy Spirit... The future has already been revealed to true prophets of God. Nigeria must be very careful for the problem is not only in this administration and if not rectified every future coming administrations will have more problems whither APC, PDP, etc...
The people wanted a different pattern of leadership like other nations had, they wanted KINGS and no longer PROPHETS who hear from God. So Samuel tried to stop them but they persisted and God told samuel to give them what they wanted and emphasized to Samuel that he was not the one being rejected but God himself. So the SYSTEM that produce SAUL was from the people and not GOD. And Note when David took over he was ascribed as a KING and a PROPHET and all other kings descended from him.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Puresolutions: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2016
@restored2016 God bless you my brother,t's like when they say there are 100 people willing to die for the sake of the bible but only one-tenth read it,people are easily tossed to and fro in between issues before they come back to digest the details they realise it is wrong...

1 critical example is Fuel Subsidy issue,one criticcal human being that falls into this category,our dear esteemed father Tunde Bakare..

and the reactions after they have seen the wrong they choose is pretend and try to sweep issues under the carpet.

May God bless we truth seekers

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Puresolutions: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
@restored2016 Thanks for putting ade2291 in the right path,i didn't have enough ink to spell it out..

Conclusion God's decision is many times an aftermath of man's choices..Go back to Eden visit the Adam and Eve issue
Go back to Cain and Abel..

They are limitless...

so let's face issues critically and stop condemning and critiqueing clery without respect,God doesn't like it,we musn't take after Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ade2291(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
@Puresolutions NOW THE LORD HAD TOLD SAMUEL IN HIS EAR A DAY BEFORE SAUL CAME, SAYING TOMORROW ABOUT THIS TIME I WILL SEND THEE A MAN OUT OF THE LAND OF BENJAMIN, AND THOU SHALL ANOINT HIM TO BE CAPTAIN OVER MY PEOPLE ISRAEL this is verse 15 and 16 of 1 Samuel 9. Mr Suleiman said the people choose Saul and not God. Now tell me who gave Samuel a vision of Saul's coming and also told him to anoint him?
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Twistaray(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Ready4watever:

My guy you ve said it all,how do you want us to turn up,when our own form of fight was not allowed
Fight is free so we should be allowed to use weapons freely cos if we do not,how long do you think
Amala can last in ones body,is it amala that is so watery simple because the cooks are so wicked
They add water so tee,e go turn to ogi,all in the name of preparing it well,,the apostle made a lot of
Sense to me,he was on point,he dealt with our problems hands down,like non other has been able to
Even your so claimed experts has failed to array it this way,pub can take a clue of what he said and lets
See what happens

You must be a good story teller. grin
Weldone oooo embarassed
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Puresolutions: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2016
@ade2291 lol i wish i could teach here.Never judge God's standard by the written,but judge it by the unwritten in the mind of God,this way the thngs of the Spirit must be judged by the spirit and not the intellectual mind....

Refer to my earlier inference God's judgement many times is the aftermath of man's decisions...God does not choose for man too easily..Ask Adam Yes God brought Eve amongst animals,Adam Chose.

Adam chose to eat the apple

Jesus was sent by God,but @ Gethsemane He was given the right to choose to carry out or exit..

My brother stop don't say it anywhere in life again God chose Saul,Israel chose Saul,God co-signed it..as we do on earth so it shall be established in heavens because in the simplest of conclusions God has given everything to man except His throne and the fullness of the dwelling of His Spirit,why will God choose Saul when there's David around,is he stupid or he only knew David after he killed the lion ?

Be careful intepreting scriptures

People chose Saul just as God killed Eli and not the fall
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Micheal10024: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Karm16:

I'd have believed you were you not trying to desperately grasp a straw. The bad ones? Show me a good ibo and I'll tell you one war Ibos have won grin

u lack brain....go import one frm alibaba
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by ade2291(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2016
@Puresolutions what other interpretation do you want, or are you trying to say there were no prophecy from God to anoint him, forget about your teaching. I have been backing all my points with Bible reference from the book of Samuel, why can't you do thesame? there was another prophecy from God to Samuel after Saul decline the Lords instructions. In 1samuel 15: 10-11 THEN THE LORD CAME TO SAMUEL: I AM GRIEVED THAT I HAVE MADE SAUL KING, BECAUSE HE HAS TURNED FROM ME AND HAS NOT CARRIED OUT MY INSTRUCTIONS. God said he made him King.... Thou shall not kill in Bible is the same as do not kill and they don't need any kind of interpretation... This is my last comment to you because I hate bear-parlour argument, you need to read the scripture for directive of the Holy Spirit and stop spreading wrong teachings, try backing up your claims from Bible quotations.....
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by Puresolutions: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2016
@ade2291 the same reason why it's difficult to learn each other thesedays i rest it.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by caracas: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2016
modath:

Don't mind the yeyenatu, if poverty make dem cook with only hot red pepper & pepper burn their tongue, they will blame it on Yoruba!!!

Yoruba is the nightmare of daft yoot ninnyhammers...

Hundredhunndred , whathaveidone, superSpanther, karm16 have asked what war y'all ever won, give them an answer first!! Mtcheww!!
N What tribal wars has the ppl from the Southwest ever won .oh i remember the kwara war against the fulanis grin
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by caracas: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Loser like the bearded ojuku who lost 3m soul and ran away when he saw real war. Loser like Ojuku who died senile, deaf, crippled and dumb while FFK ravaged his wife. Loser like you loudmouthed noisemakers whose Ojuku part Albino dilector is eating water beans while the wicked Army used you for shooting practise.

Losers like your kinsmen that resort to fasting and prayers while Fulani kill them on there own land. No one truly take you online brave warriors serious cos you can only fight with your dirty fingers posting lies and nonsense online. Lol
No loosers like Your useless suicide commiting coward awolowo.The man bubu made deaf n confined within his one Story building for many years.
The man common criminal that was jailed in Calabar prisons.
Losers n cowards like diya, who begged wept n begged a Júnior officer to spare his Life.
Loosers like Your nadeco n afenifere chieftains that ran away from t he country to escape abacha's heat.
Losers like afonja n ur suicide commiting obas that cowardly gave away ur land to Your eternal masters the fulanis. grin
Losers like ur tinubu who was used n dumped .
Need i continue? Cos the list is endless
Accept What you are cos every tribe in nija knows that the waasted ppl are cowards n Losers.
Your history is well documented.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by omonighoblessing(f): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
nuelyoyo:
hhmmn, that 'omonigho' in ur moniker struck me. That's a highly concentrated bendel (Edo/Delta) name. Reminds me of my years in Ambrose Alli Uni. *smiles*
you're correct dear......it's delta for me.
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by danxzy: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
IGBO HATER SHOULD BURN TO ASHES
BIAFRA MUST HOLD ONE DAY IF THIS #ZOO CONTINUE LIKE THIS
KILLING AND DISTROYING THE IGBO

FOR THOSE OF THAT SAY BIAFRA WILL NOT HOLD ONE DAY YOU ALL SHALL PUT TO SHAME

Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by MrGerald(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
The so called prophet speaking with hate, jealous, envy and heavy heart, he's not in spirit but just granting interview as ordinary nigerian man seeking popularity and relevance
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by MrGerald(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
The so called apostle speaking with hate, jealous, envy and heavy heart, he's not in spirit but just granting interview as ordinary nigerian man seeking popularity and relevance
Re: Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman by semitunde: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is a useful argument.

Here's my take:

The people wanted a change of the system of governance from prophets to kings. They chose to have a change of system of governance, and a change of governance itself. God acceded to that change and brought Saul. We can therefore say that God chose Saul, even if He didn't choose the system he emerged from.

Now, if we apply this to our political situation, Pastor Suleiman would be wrong. Here's how;

Nigerians wanted a change of system of governance from PDP, and a change of govt from Johnathan's. If we follow the Saul analogy, then God was the one that chose Buhari. QED.

P.s. in furtherance of the analogy, Saul didn't last on the throne and was replaced by David, a prophet and king (who had played for Saul to help him sooth his worries); can we say..... lipsrsealed

ade2291:
@Puresolutions what other interpretation do you want, or are you trying to say there were no prophecy from God to anoint him, forget about your teaching. I have been backing all my points with Bible reference from the book of Samuel, why can't you do thesame? there was another prophecy from God to Samuel after Saul decline the Lords instructions. In 1samuel 15: 10-11 THEN THE LORD CAME TO SAMUEL: I AM GRIEVED THAT I HAVE MADE SAUL KING, BECAUSE HE HAS TURNED FROM ME AND HAS NOT CARRIED OUT MY INSTRUCTIONS. God said he made him King.... Thou shall not kill in Bible is the same as do not kill and they don't need any kind of interpretation... This is my last comment to you because I hate bear-parlour argument, you need to read the scripture for directive of the Holy Spirit and stop spreading wrong teachings, try backing up your claims from Bible quotations.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.