Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site (1743 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
At least 35 million applicants have hit the Federal Government’s social investment teaching job website since it became operational on Sunday.
This was disclosed by a statement issued on Monday by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Vice President, Laolu Akande.
The portal was opened in order to receive applications for the 500,000 direct teaching jobs scheme.
The statement also revealed that 400,000 applicants were successfully registered for the teaching jobs within the first 36 hours the website began operational.

“The newly launched Jobs portal of the Federal Government “N-Power. gov.ng,” has recorded over 400,000 successful registrations since it opened for submissions at on Sunday, June 12, 2016, according to the Job Creation Unit in the Presidency.
“We have been very impressed by the enthusiastic response to the call for applications. As at noon on Monday June 13, only 36 hours after the launch of the portal, 403, 528 applicants had successfully registered on the site and were in the middle of completing the application process,” the statement quoted the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhede, as saying on the matter.

The statement added: “We are also very pleased that the registrations have been taking place without any hitches or system failures, considering the volume of response.”
All together the website has received over 35 million hits since Saturday midnight.”
After the online application, screening and shortlisting will be carried out.
The Jobs Scheme, known as ‘N-Power’, is one of the five initiatives in the Social Investment Programmes, for which the Federal Government has allocated N500 billion in the 2016 Budget.

http://thenationonlineng.net/35m-applicants-hit-fg-teaching-jobs-site/
Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by emmak2k4(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
How did we get ourselves here as a nation, was the previous administration lying when they claimed to have created millions of jobs?
For what it's worth, this is a pure indicator that we are all seating on a keg of gun powder, I suggest FG declare a state of emergency on the current state of unemployment in the country.

3 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by amtaken(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Must you blame GEJ for all your misfortunes?
emmak2k4:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
How did we get ourselves here as a nation, was the previous administration lying when they claimed to have created millions of jobs?
For what it's worth, this is a pure indicator that we are all seating on a keg of gun powder, I suggest FG declare a state of emergency on the current state of unemployment in the country.

3 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Pojomojo: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
35milluon una never see anything. WAEC coordination go worse

2 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
35 million Bi Ti bawo?.

How many internet subscribers do we have in the country?

35million ko 350million ni.

3 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by azelab: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
na pure lie, if they cant deliver they should stop deceivin nigerians. even GEJ administratn didnt lie up to this level.

2 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Heavance(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Do they actually know what 35 million is? What a shameful lie.

3 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by computerboy: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
35 million? Then what's our population abi Ghana youths applied too?

2 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by mhizsimi(f): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Not possible

3 Likes

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Lifehack: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Watch how to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Singlecliq: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
You should try and comprehend what they mean before writing or atleast try to google it. The term hit simply means the no of times their website link was clicked i.e a person can click multiple times without been successfully registered but each click is recorded as a hit. It can also be regarded as page view.

1 Like

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by cr7lomo: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
emmak2k4:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

The previous administration didn't lie...just that buhari sacked them all with his rigid economy
Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by ststyreal(f): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2016
I still cannot register, you guys should please help me oooooooooo, cos am getting tired already. website not opening uptill now, I couldn't sleep all because of this registration and yet am unable to. Abeg make una show me how una take register una own ooooo, na beg I dey beg.
Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Singlecliq:
You should try and comprehend what they mean before writing or atleast try to google it. The term hit simply means the no of times their website link was clicked i.e a person can click multiple times without been successfully registered but each click is recorded as a hit. It can also be regarded as page view.

The topic reads "35 Applicants Hit FG Teaching job site"

Who was your English again,? LOL
Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by Taeewo(m): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2016
U still dont understand, page view/hit can also be referred to people dat just browse through the site to know about the program... Registered and unregistered applicant..... Av u register sir..
DMeanMan:

The topic reads "35 Applicants Hit FG Teaching job site"

Who was your English again,? LOL

1 Like

Re: 35m Applicants Hit FG Teaching Jobs Site by delightz(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Lying has become the only news shared on social media since the inception of this administration.

God have mercy

guess this is another excuse for not being able to fulfill the promise

35 Million indeed......
Its supposed to be a thing of shame, not something to publish .
#smh

(1) (Reply)

p / Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test / Personal Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.