Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test (1745 Views)

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test by techiegr8: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
I had shared it earlier today that N-TEACH applicants should now proceed to their Npower test page to do their test or see when their test is scheduled to be written.

Meanwhile, that post was like throwing bomb as many questions started flowing in from the piece. That’s why I dedicate this post to answering all the questions already thrown to me and some others you may be seeking answers to.

Q. Do I have to wait for N-power invitation SMS before proceeding to test?
A. No. Don’t wait for SMS as the team may not send it to you or you may not receive it due to technical reasons. Just log in and see if you have been scheduled.

Q. I tried to log in for test. But it’s complaining “invalid log in details”. What can I do?
A. Don’t panic. This error may occur if your BVN and phone number aren’t correspond. So, check to make sure your BVN and phone number are correct and match each other. Another reason you can receive this error is if N-power system detects that your BVN doesn’t match the information you filled during the registration. If this is the situation, I can’t help but to tell you “forget about N-power as no solution to that”. Another situation is that, it may be due to temporary system issues. Here, you will need to be logging in from time to time to see if it will enter. I have seen this situation severally and those affected were finally able to log in and do their tests. Best of luck.

Q. Have done my test. What next?
A. Nothing. Wait for others to do theirs. Test may not come to an end until end of August or some days after. After every applicant has taken test, N-power will proceed to short-listing the successful applicants. Wait for that list. Wish you luck dude.

Q. What is the link to write N-power test
A. https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/index.php

Q. I had written my test but made mistake. Can I redo my test?
A. Yes, you can. N-power allows two times attempts for every test taker. If you are not satisfied in the first attempt, re-log in and do it again. But that’s the final pal.

Q. I log in and it says, “Your test will not be available until August 13. What is this?
A. N-power doesn’t want their server to be jampad by allowing all applicants to do the test at the same time. That’s why they place you to schedule for that date. So, do your test as scheduled.

Q. If I don’t do my test as at schedule, can I do it later or it’s over?
A. You can do your test later. The thing is that, once your test is opened to be done, you can do it anytime till whole N-power test comes to an end.

Q. N-teach are now writing their test. Can N-tax, health or agro still be able to write test?
A. Yes. N-Tax, Health and Agro can still write their test. Just log in to see if your test is opened and do it. Remember that once your test is opened, you can do it anytime before the whole test comes to an end.

Q. I don't understand some parts of the questions, especially the skills and computer related under N-teach category. What can I do?
A. Seek help. You can use help of your friends and families when the test is on-going.

Source: http://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/answers-to-your-questions-on-n-power.html?m=1
Re: Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test by Gre8grace(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
techiegr8:
I had shared it earlier today that N-TEACH applicants should now proceed to their Npower test page to do their test or see when their test is scheduled to be written.

Meanwhile, that post was like throwing bomb as many questions started flowing in from the piece. That’s why I dedicate this post to answering all the questions already thrown to me and some others you may be seeking answers to.

Q. Do I have to wait for N-power invitation SMS before proceeding to test?
A. No. Don’t wait for SMS as the team may not send it to you or you may not receive it due to technical reasons. Just log in and see if you have been scheduled.

Q. I tried to log in for test. But it’s complaining “invalid log in details”. What can I do?
A. Don’t panic. This error may occur if your BVN and phone number aren’t correspond. So, check to make sure your BVN and phone number are correct and match each other. Another reason you can receive this error is if N-power system detects that your BVN doesn’t match the information you filled during the registration. If this is the situation, I can’t help but to tell you “forget about N-power as no solution to that”. Another situation is that, it may be due to temporary system issues. Here, you will need to be logging in from time to time to see if it will enter. I have seen this situation severally and those affected were finally able to log in and do their tests. Best of luck.

Q. Have done my test. What next?
A. Nothing. Wait for others to do theirs. Test may not come to an end until end of August or some days after. After every applicant has taken test, N-power will proceed to short-listing the successful applicants. Wait for that list. Wish you luck dude.

Q. What is the link to write N-power test
A. https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/index.php

Q. I had written my test but made mistake. Can I redo my test?
A. Yes, you can. N-power allows two times attempts for every test taker. If you are not satisfied in the first attempt, re-log in and do it again. But that’s the final pal.

Q. I log in and it says, “Your test will not be available until August 13. What is this?
A. N-power doesn’t want their server to be jampad by allowing all applicants to do the test at the same time. That’s why they place you to schedule for that date. So, do your test as scheduled.

Q. If I don’t do my test as at schedule, can I do it later or it’s over?
A. You can do your test later. The thing is that, once your test is opened to be done, you can do it anytime till whole N-power test comes to an end.

Q. N-teach are now writing their test. Can N-tax, health or agro still be able to write test?
A. Yes. N-Tax, Health and Agro can still write their test. Just log in to see if your test is opened and do it. Remember that once your test is opened, you can do it anytime before the whole test comes to an end.

Q. I don't understand some parts of the questions, especially the skills and computer related under N-teach category. What can I do?
A. Seek help. You can use help of your friends and families when the test is on-going.

Source: http://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/answers-to-your-questions-on-n-power.html?m=1

Please Explain the device selection.. .
Re: Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test by techiegr8: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
If you have further questions, click the link below the post. Drop your questions at the page for immediate response
Re: Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test by timothyuche1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op please help, I was unable to finish my computer based questions before I ran out of time, I was to do a second attempt but it told me that I can only attempt that section once, but my main nteach question is showing me the option to attempt again. What do I do since I wasn't if able to answer up 4 questions before my time ran out?
Re: Answers To Your Questions On N-power, Especially N-TEACH Online Test by ikbnice(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
I tink say na expo ansa una dey post o. Some of d questions nah wah.

(1) (Reply)

Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need / Retail Store Supervisor Job At Ntel Nigeria – Apply Now / Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.