Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? (1624 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have been thinking extensively, what can an unmarried woman stand to gain from being platonic friends with a married man?
Is it rather rude to refuse their friendship?

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by mukhcech(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
I have been thinking extensively, what can an unmarried woman stand to gain from being platonic friends with a married man?

Nothing, It is disgusting.
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by greatnaija01: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:

I have always believed that WHEN A WOMAN'S BRAIN ID EMPTY OF WISDOM THEN HER PRIVATE PARTS WILL SUFFER.

YOUNG Gal what's your issue with a married man... You only want to destroy your destiny with the tears n prayers of a hurt wife and her relatives... You also are being deceived by Satan to think all about life is fast gain or profit as an ignorant igbo girl that you are I really don't blame you.
Better follow the path of wisdom n walk away from the friendship.
Nothing is for free o... Especially with men. U will gain pregnancy n also disease n curses n a sick twisted life. Anyway it's your life.

6 Likes

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2016
You stand to gain nothing but suspicion, name calling and insults from the crowd. And No. It's not rude to say No.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by lilmax(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2016
You tend to gain lies,pregnancy,abortion and finally a moral lesson after recieving good beatings from the woman in charge grin

So you see,prevention is better than cure

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2016
greatnaija01:

I have always believed that WHEN A WOMAN'S BRAIN ID EMPTY OF WISDOM THEN HER PRIVATE PARTS WILL SUFFER.

YOUNG Gal what's your issue with a married man... You only want to destroy your destiny with the tears n prayers of a hurt wife and her relatives... You also are being deceived by Satan to think all about life is fast gain or profit as an ignorant igbo girl that you are I really don't blame you.
Better follow the path of wisdom n walk away from the friendship.
Nothing is for free o... Especially with men. U will gain pregnancy n also disease n curses n a sick twisted life. Anyway it's your life.
bros, it was just a question and I wasn't referring to my self.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Nothing good
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Swissheart(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2016
My Dear it takes great determination and zeal to unfriend a very cool married man especially if you never knew he was married. Most of them are aware of this ,so they settle into you before spilling their marital statues. Sincerely it doesnt worth more than a piece of trash.suspicion, lies,fears,disagreement and every other thing are what to expect. Peace
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by passionate88: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
I am friend's with two married women, I noticed things, we talked about things, I yab them and they also yab me. Apart from my brother, I have only one male friend, the rest are females.

Not every guy think sex when alone with a female that's not related

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by passionate88: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
If you guys have been platonic friends before he got married, continue the friendship if the wife trusts him and you know yourself, but if he asks for your friendship after he has gotten married, then there might be a hidden motive
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2016
If u wanna be friends with a married man, know ur limits. Maybe u need his counsel or support for somethings, fine. But do not call, chat with or visit him regularly or worse frequently cos this is disrespectful to the wife.
And if u can, be friends with the wife too or at least be friendly with her n ask after her when u call. This will let all parties know that u acknowledge there is a wife and u do not have ulterior motives.
And No, it is not wrong to refuse friendship from a married man. It only says u are a respectable lady.
As much as possible, avoid being unnecessarily too close to a married man. Too many pitfalls. There must be a clear purpose to calling or communicating with or visiting a married person of the opposite sex be it man or woman. My opinion though...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Loisemm:
If u wanna be friends with a married man, know ur limits. Maybe u need his counsel or support for somethings, fine. But do not call, chat with or visit him regularly or worse frequently cos this is disrespectful to the wife.
And if u can, be friends with the wife too or at least be friendly with her n ask after her when u call. This will let all parties know that u acknowledge there is a wife and u do not have ulterior motives.
And No, it is not wrong to refuse friendship from a married man. It only says u are a respectable lady.
As much as possible, avoid being unnecessarily too close to a married man. Too many pitfalls. There must be a clear purpose to calling or communicating with or visiting a married person of the opposite sex be it man or woman. My opinion though...
You nailed it.
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2016
OP asked a question I was hoping to see some intellectual responses and let's just say am not disappointed.
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 17, 2016
op...what do you gain from a single guy as a friend? let's start from there. note: single could mean single not searching, single searching
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Consiglier: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
passionate88:
I am friend's with two married women, I noticed things, we talked about things, I yab them and they also yab me. Apart from my brother, I have only one male friend, the rest are females.

Not every guy think sex when alone with a female that's not related

Congrats bro
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by schumastic(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
you can gain wisdom
Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Exponental(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lust, Infatuation, sex..... Adultery/ fornication..... KARMA!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Stay away from married men.. All they bring to the table of a single girl is problems and loads of problems.. ANd they always ask for sexz.. Only one in a million keep it platonic. But the rest of them are zero.
Just stay yur lane, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over! / Copied / Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.