Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Here Comes the awaited Coders Community - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Here Comes the awaited Coders Community (1832 Views)

Long Awaited Site... Sharevites.com...Finally Lauched. / Where Are The Good Coders? / Learning Resource Center(lrc) From Programmers/developers/coders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by D34lw4p(m): 2:55am On Jun 14, 2016
With great honour I announce to you Nigeria Coders Forum
We have done our best by setting it up, now its up to you to comment any complains or suggestions to make us grow:

Check it out:
NCT Forum

Reviews?

Dhtml18;
Fulaman198;
Teempakguy;
babayega;
hardebayho;
crotonite;
ALLU
mbatuku2
sleepingdemon
booyakasha
larisoft
nauman673
hcpaul
guru01
davidthegeek
sonoflucifer
hitz
Adesege
Aphatheology
Aphatech
Lightyagami
Codehouse
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by guru01(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Still on the matter.
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by D34lw4p(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2016
guru01:
Still on the matter.
please your review is needed.
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Initiating dhtml18 review engine, please wait. . . .
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by mexzony: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
dhtml18:
Initiating dhtml18 review engine, please wait. . . .
Dhtml na show guy sha grin no wonder that dude wey won spend 150k on android and data programming dey vex with you grin grin
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
mexzony:

Dhtml na show guy sha grin no wonder that dude wey won spend 150k on android and data programming dey vex with you grin grin
Coughs. . . .

@op, your site has passed phase 1 of my testing.

However, i have some comments at this point:
- when i initiated facebook login for the first time. After authenticating, i was redirected to facebook.com and stayed there. However, subsequent facebook logins worked well
- the search, well, you should not put that limit now
- I dont like the pattern of login name - why will it give me - User-Tony-Del-Programmer
- How is it that i can send myself a message?
- Why should the forum send me a new password when i logged in with Facebook? That can cause a security issue (not something i wish to explain on NL sha)
- When i was on the /private.php, i changed to mobile version. Ever since, I cannot change back to full version even after clicking the link to switch back.
- There are some other errors when i cannot share without posting a screenshot

It is a very good effort indeed

To be continued at a later date. . . . . .

Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by jidez007: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
^^^ it is MYBB cms. I doubt he can do much customisation on it
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by CodeHouse: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
OP I will post my observations when i'm done checking..
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
jidez007:
I see, then skip all that then. . . .i shall reduce my testing engine a bit
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by D34lw4p(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thank you very much! Dhtml18 Even though its powered by mybb engine I added the custom features myself, I will look into your suggestions, thanks to your review Engine.
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by D34lw4p(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
jidez007:
I added other features you are seeing there myself...anyway your review is needed.
Re: Here Comes the awaited Coders Community by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Lot of things to gain, JOIN THE COMMUNITY NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Opening For A Junior Software Developer / Game Character Artist Available. I Am Here / Download Safe3 SQL Injector 9.0 (cracked Version) Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.