Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar (12960 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon / Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by jaelz(m): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2016
The billionaire daughter DJ showed off her boobs in a lemons green bra while vacationing in Ibiza, Spain... She has been buzzing all over the internet recently after fans discovered who her boyfriend was after she posted cryptic pictures of them....

cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, airforce1, mynd44, tosyne2much

2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by jaelz(m): 3:08am On Jun 14, 2016
for more info visit www.jaelziselowo..com

Choi some people have it all, see bobby
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Nothing interesting here biko....she had bera close it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by jaelz(m): 3:15am On Jun 14, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Nothing interesting here biko....she had bera close it

Show us yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by MicroIce(m): 3:48am On Jun 14, 2016
how this one take better person life now?.. Choi.. E go soon enter fp.. E sure gan
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by MosakuAW(m): 3:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Some blogger and some 'wannabe' blogger will just go to people's social media pages to copy their pictures and come to Nairaland to create a topic with stup!d headline just to get followers or feel important.

@OP: The lady snap herself and post it on her social media page, and all you could do it come here and say she is showing her boobs. Abeg wetin concern you. How is this a news that will impact positively to human's life.

We should learn to be creative with topic headline and not all the yeye topic like: "Linda Ikeji sunday outfit" "Tiwa savage look stunning in orange pants" "Rita Dominic sexy outfit to AMAA award.

How is all this news. Abeg.

A good example is a comment below me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by ninovandross(m): 5:01am On Jun 14, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 14, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Smellymouth: 5:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by MightyPee: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2016
I have seen more fresher and succulent boobs than this, like Kim Kardashian's, Rihana's, and even my Olosho's boobs got my swagz than this.

OP what am trying to buttress is that this picture won't make me use my Vaseline, No, it won't.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Airforce1(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2016
if na she get that leg, then she's not worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by jadekitana3: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm money is the best legacy.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by jadekitana3: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Airforce1:
if na she get that leg, then she's not worth my time.
yinmu
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Olibboy: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by faith551(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Pls someone should tell me that leg is not her's
Looks like she's just a pretty face, ugly foot, with a hopelessly fallen ......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2016
H
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by faith551(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2016
MosakuAW:

Some blogger and some 'wannabe' blogger will just go to people's social media pages to copy their pictures and come to Nairaland to create a topic with stup!d headline just to get followers or feel important.

@OP: The lady snap herself and post it on her social media page, and all you could do it come here and say she is showing her boobs. Abeg wetin concern you. How is this a news that will impact positively to human's life.

We should learn to be creative with topic headline and not all the yeye topic like: "Linda Ikeji sunday outfit" "Tiwa savage look stunning in orange pants" "Rita Dominic sexy outfit to AMAA award.

How is all this news. Abeg.

A good example is a comment below me.

Listen to ur self the lady snapped herself and posted it on her social media page so what is Nairaland?? anti-social media
Btw wat else did she flaunt in the picture if not her legs and bare boobs.
Pls help us give the picture a title
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by idupaul: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Always opening mouth like one village girl I know
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2016
see as she open mouth like say she wan cum
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Shym3xx: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2016
With the way she opens her mouth in all her pictures- she must love taking huge c*cks in her mouth. It's unattractive.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by MosakuAW(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2016
faith551:

Listen to ur self the lady snapped herself and posted it on her social media page so what is Nairaland?? anti-social media
Btw wat else did she flaunt in the picture if not her legs and bare boobs.
Pls help us give the picture a title

Yeye dey smell! Wetin this one dey talk. I think you are guilty of this and you one of the "wannabe" blogger.

Just one question: Of what important is this topic, just give me one thing you learn from it. #Think B4 you quote.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Afrok(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Where is the boobs nah? shocked Thank God I didn't call the Vaseline crew to this thread undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by lyfeonweb: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2016
undecided wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Succulent orange from a fallen branch
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Israellb(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Afrok:
Where is the boobs nah? shocked Thank God I didn't call the Vaseline crew to this thread undecided
Lol Who she epp?
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by Afrok(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Israellb:

Lol Who she epp?
nobody my brother except the HOUSE BOY Boyfriend cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by yekparikpa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Maybe I should start dancing

Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by sheddo619(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
@op I don't understand the correlation between the first picture and d subsequent one's, is it that dj cuppy has those dark legs or Victor anichebe has a painted nails which is of feminine nature
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by faith551(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
MosakuAW:

Yeye dey smell! Wetin this one dey talk. I think you are guilty of this and you one of the "wannabe" blogger.

Just one question: Of what important is this topic, just give me one thing you learn from it. #Think B4 you quote.

If there is one thing I've never thought of doing,it should be blogging.
A piece of advice, take anything you see here serious to ur own detriment, I just come in here to relate with ppl and rewind.If i want news I'll go buy myself a paper
Re: Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
jaelz:

Show us yours

Show ur invite first of all

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGAIN! Wizkid ‘caught’ Wet Kissing Victoria Kimani (see Photo) / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Shameless Guy Caught Romancing A Lady In Her Private Part In Public ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.