Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (75047 Views)

Bride And Groom In Dancing Competition At Their Wedding (Video) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dress sense gone AWOL....
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by lyterydim(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oomoh see fashion
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by mommaade(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
O ga ju
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by chrisskynet(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hehehehehe.. Funky wedding.. Girl be like Nigger wat died in ur mouth.. Pls kiss my cheek Nd d nigger be like yea ma suit is d boom.. Bring ya lips biiitcch
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by danasjoe1: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
The man just disgrace the woman,no wonder she no dey vex or beta still e be like say the man borrow that coat from a lab attendant..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by mommaade(f): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
But the woman is pregnant, no be the man give am Belle? Yeye

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
the husband mouth dey smell....... grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by fransixe(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
UIA04:
Watched the kiss part on instagram

The wife seems to hat the man sef
that's what you get when you marry a girl because she got pregnant for u...I sorry for that niga. ..
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by sniperwolf(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
This must be a Deeper Life wedding

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by mira4u: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided she refused the kiss yet she's heavily pregnant before wedding. Thot she was even a fresh bride who was shy or something.

Btw why is the groom dressed like a lab rat waiting to be used for experiment? No wonder she rejected the kiss.
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by ObaKlaz: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Suit on fleek!
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by mira4u: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided she refused the kiss yet she's heavily pregnant before wedding. Thot she was even a fresh bride who was shy or something.

Btw why is the groom dressed/looking like a lab rat waiting to be used for experiment? No wonder she rejected the kiss.
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by Nairadays: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
please what is happening here?
Hehehehehe
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by chubbygal(f): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by gdonmylife(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
popesam1:
Nupe white wedding.

A light green sleeve and a lab coat looking white suit.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/see-this-hilarious-wedding-dress-that.html?m=1

See earlier thread where the man was embarrassed as the wife refused to kiss him. https://www.nairaland.com/3162532/ghanaian-bride-refuses-kiss-husband#up
And his green shoes to match the color of the day. Very awkward

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by meltiplexer: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Did they force the woman to marry the man abi na by force to marry someone you did not love ni.if the man is rich am sure she will pretend and kiss the guys because of the money.i need to marry now before i make money o,so that i can marry true love not money love.

Naijabet man say so
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by ojialo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blood of Buhari, woa iz dis?
popesam1:
Nupe white wedding.

A light green sleeve and a lab coat looking white suit.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/see-this-hilarious-wedding-dress-that.html?m=1

See earlier thread where the man was embarrassed as the wife refused to kiss him. https://www.nairaland.com/3162532/ghanaian-bride-refuses-kiss-husband#up
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by AngelAhnie(f): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by graphiti: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
the most important tin na d "goal" d guy score!

##shikena
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by spafu(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lordskyes:
This guys have no go chill at all..
See the one this other guy wore to his wedding...
Complete class and madness mixed together.. Lol

http://www.famenaija.info/2016/06/checkout-this-hilarious-wedding-dress.html?m=1
Traffic Warder. Make only you they see am.
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by Gmajor(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
modelmike7:
Wedding is only for a day, marriage is forever.
with the type of tension that exists between then, they beta pray that their marriage lasts forever

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by olaasiwaju: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Shebi na how Nigeria go better be this na, may Allah leads us 2ru.
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by experimentist: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Adeoba10:
Baddest guy ever wedded grin grin
gringringrin water dey comot for my eyes
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by marwanafrica: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
AuroraB:
Since you said 'Nupe' pipo, I reserve my comment undecided grin embarassed
. Wetin we nupe pipo do u? I dun sight you,
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by Proffdada: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
They were playing adult games, the guy promised nothing will happen, play play turn to chop n go. They had to marry because of the pregnancy, now she refuses to kiss him undecided

A ghollywood production

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by ucheokpara100(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na ''Butcher''
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by str8talk1: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
After he has put you into the family way?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by Veeveean: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
UIA04:
Watched the kiss part on instagram
The wife seems to hat the man sef
I dash you 'e', put 4 ur 'hat'
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by sellydion: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
SOMETHING DEY !
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by mamawin(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
agbonkamen:
is the bride pregnant
no o, she just finished eating akpu
Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by samx4real(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
agbonkamen:
is the bride pregnant

NO, she's PREGNOT.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit by agbonkamen(f): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
samx4real:

NO, she's PREGNOT.
hahahaha.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.