Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Can This Problem Of Tinted Glass Permit Be Resolved - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can This Problem Of Tinted Glass Permit Be Resolved (578 Views)

Tinted Glass Permit / Tinted Glass Permit Revalidation Exercise..... Need For Deadline Extention / Tinted Glass Permit And Its Innuendo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can This Problem Of Tinted Glass Permit Be Resolved by salvation77177: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Sometimes early this year, the police authority announced the cancellation of the old tinted glass permit certificates and announced a fresh registration which will be done at police state headquarters through out the federation. This has to do with online registration and biometric capturing.
The reason for this write up is to know from relevant authorities what is actually happening in Rivers state. For more than two months now, I submitted my online application and I was informed that a text message will be sent to me to invite for biometric capturing. But up till date, no text message has been received neither have I been informed of what is actually going on with the application.
This exercise is to expire by July ending.
Can the authorities concerned let us know why there is this delay mostly in Rivers state. Or does anyone out there tell me the current situation of things.

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Love Spell Solution Provider ,lovespellcasters@yahoo.co.za / 15 Top Inspirational Quotes From The Best World Leaders… Get Inspired / These Two Men Are The Oldest Twins In The World...you Won't Believe How Old Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.