Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy (31766 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by dainformant(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2016
A woman named Amina Banaga Maru from Gusau Zamfara State capital -allegedly attempted to kill her husband after stabbing him with knife in the stomach three times . According to Rariya media which shared the pictures, the woman nearly murdered her man over plain jealousy. The shocking incident happened in Gusau on Monday (yesterday). The man is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

The shocking incident happened in Gusau on Monday (yesterday). The man is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Below is an update by Aishat Alubankudi:

The lady in question stabbed her husband NOT because he is warming up for a new wife, but out of mere detestation.

A reliable source revealed to me that the man has two wives already; Amina Maru (the accused) and the senior wife (names withheld). Amina, according to the evidence on ground is not contented with the affairs between her husband and the senior wife. She’s always accusing the husband of preconception and alleges that the man bought a new car for the senior wife, who is a top civil servant...

On the faithful day, he was meant to spend the night at the accused apartment, since he has two separate houses. Unfortunately for him, he was invited to an impromptu business meeting with a top government official in the state. The meeting was over-stretch and at a point, the accused contends that he went to ‘Cuwa-cuwa’ with the ‘Uwargida’ in her home before coming to her house. She got infuriated. The anger therefore triggered her to dwell on him with a sharp knife while he was asleep.

The source also confirmed that the accused has been warning the victim to divorce her, if not, he’ll regret some atrocities. But he gave her threats a deaf ear. She target June 12 to carry out the barbarism because the day was their 1st marriage anniversary. She’s cooling her feet in the custody, while the victim is receiving treatment in Gusau, Zamfara State.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/woman-stabs-her-husband-in-stomach-in.html

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by dainformant(m): 6:12am On Jun 14, 2016
quite unfortunate
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by ChangeIsCostant: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2016
nawa. women don dey get mind these days oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by PrettyCrystal: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2016
end time wife

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by estyvino(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2016
But why?

As this woman fine like this, what of the new wife to be! This my guy na GEE!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Swissheart(f): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2016
This woman is too beautiful to be violent

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Florblu(f): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2016
When the beast in a beauty manifest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by youngest85(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
*in remedies' voices* Jealousy! jealousy!! jealousy!!! Jealousyyyyy eh ih....

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Ezedon(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2016
She is tired of the marriage
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by youngest85(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Swissheart:
D woman ws like wt all ds my packaging u still cheat on me?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by chriskosherbal(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm life.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2016
sadsadsadsad

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2016
But The Lady Is Pretty Nah, Wat Is He Looking 4 Again! Haba

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Terry68: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Am not sure such is the cause.

Up there, men are are allowed to marry ad much as they can. While will mere second wife be a threat.

There should be another explanation to the indecent act.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Aphrygian(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2016
I can never cheat on a beautiful wife like this talkless of marrying another wife. I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by geraldmartins(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2016
name checkers association

East branch
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by annnikky(f): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
D woman couldn't d name {2nd wife} she doesn't want to share her man with anybody undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by paschal47(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2016
I can see why many marriages won't succeed y'all are shouting beautiful woman. Na beauty that Bros wan chop? BTW who knows if the woman doesn't respect her man, so he decided to opt for another wifey. But the guy 'stewpeed' sha must he take permission from his wife before he remarries? he should have surprised her and just bring the the second wife home because women of nowadays no go gree if una two yarn dis kin matter for night. Anyway i tell people if i wan marry, i just need three things.
1) Be God fearing
2) Have good character
3) Know how to cook.
Abeg have i asked for too much! grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
estyvino:
But why?

As this woman fine like this, what of the new wife to be! This my guy na GEE!
Muslim man can marry upto 4wives. Infact d can b getin married evry week bleep and divorce and marry another wife bt it wont b more dan 4 dats y b4 d die, d av bleep so many women. So dat s a religious disease.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Kondomatic(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Swissheart:
Na so Satan fine.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by sprinter101(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2016
shocked,some women sha
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by dainformant(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2016
okk
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by AlexCk: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
In your anger, do not sin.

Jealousy and anger shaa, these two are like 5n6
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by AngelAhnie(f): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
cheesycheesy get well soon
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by salabscholar01(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2016
cry
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Holamide222(f): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by flyca: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
No woman ever wants to share her man with another.
Brain-washing (via religion) will only suppress the discomfort and jealosy but doesn't remove it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok o
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by BigElEddy(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2016
The eleventh commandment: thou shall not marry

The man broke it and by so doing committed a sin

And the reward for sin is......

grin

The way the woman tear am eh? She has talent. She suppose be medical doctor the do operation.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Women Protest: "Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap, Rape Us" (Photos) / Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.