Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy (31762 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
badonkadonk:

E be like so... Konji of the man must have been very thirsty...
Hmmm, 4 D Same Yucky Punna He Has @home
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Coolgent:
Oga do u need her number?
Sorri I Dnt Do Married Women! Tnx
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Starships4u:
he had a wife already thats what he was looking for...
what was she looking for in the marriage to an already married man should be the question
He Got Wat He Deserved
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by uzoormah(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
stupid women in zamfara and NL
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by omobash21(f): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
She is the second wife, she married a married man smiley
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by paschal47(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=shortgun post=46560286] ur thinking is short mr 'shortgun'
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by captainjerry: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
When they say is good to marry one wife, you will ask why? this is a good answer to the questions.. wish him quick recovery anyway.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Coolgent(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kingsolex1:
Sorri I Dnt Do Married Women! Tnx
Lol na joke o.
There are morethan 1000km between my destination and hers
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Johntata: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Even during their RAMADAN they still kill. nawoow ooooo. grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by lordkhalifa(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chai see fine woman... Why u no divorce that Polygamist , make I service your punana to your satisfaction

Marriage goes wrong
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by lordkhalifa(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chai see fine woman... Why u no divorce that Polygamist , make I service your punana to your satisfaction

Marriage goes wrong

2years imprisonment in my room without cloth and undies grincheesygrin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by alecyril: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
na everybody for the north get mind o
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Daeveed(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Did she stab the man wearing all those costumes??
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by seunfape(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beautiful woman with beautiful attitude but this one get ugly attitude .
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by BabaUde4life(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
signs of endtime....let those who hav ear 2 hear,let dem hear
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Coolgent:

Lol na joke o.
There are morethan 1000km between my destination and hers
I Code La Badt U.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy by kayodekb: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Johntata:
Even during their RAMADAN they still kill. nawoow ooooo. grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

why do u always love looking for trouble? av u ever blame any Igbo's behavior on Christianity before? why don't u use ur sense for at least once in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine / Oghara Poly Thief Caught And Beaten To Pulp (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.