Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards (46965 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by bedfordng(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
good one
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by abbey621(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
See gum gum people, if he had done something bad or shameful they would all deny him angry angry
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by Emmanes: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
u are a big fool
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by Bgorgeous: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Congratulations sir
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by vislabraye(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nigerians have smart brains. We keep on making and breaking records. We are not criminals.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by jpphilips(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
In a few years, a deranged political party will claim he has no certificate, our officers can now afford to go for international courses like it used to be before corruption took over, transparency and accountability enthrone competence and excellence,
Niger delta Avengers/Boko haram, you have a real enemy.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by Georgewealth: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good afternoon everybody, please you need from fingerling to post fingerling, juveniles, jumbo, adult and all types I have , if you need them just contact me georgefabul@gmail.com, or 08172582914, my farm is in Benin, they are very cheap, I have good ones thank you all
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by nduchucks: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
logicab:
What was Buhari's position amongst his peers on graduation? How many awards did he get?

I am able to discuss issues when I visit this website but I do not have time to research publicly available information for other people. Apologies.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by nduchucks: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
edoyad:
He is from Nembe, Bayelsa state

KDJ boy, so you are still with us. cheesy
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by busyfishing(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bigot
PiccoloBrunelli:
Bigots trying to determine if "Nengite" is Yoruba or Igbo.

Lol. E pain them. But technically he's igbo na. Since Bayelsa is just a walkable distance from Abia State. So the igbos have this one.

*modified*
Turns out some people are taking my comment too seriously. First of....I don't care what tribe he is. Whether Yoruba, Igbo, Nembe Waterside, Amadiama creek, Westeros, Dathraki or Winterfell. Success is not tribe-dependent.

Funny enough my dad is Mbaise. Mumsy is Ijaw. And I was born in Ikorodu, Lagos. Bae is Efik speaking. And my closest sidekick is a Warri niqqa.

Y'all should go get circumcised or something.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by logicab: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
nduchucks:

I am able to discuss issues when I visit this website but I do not have time to research publicly available information for other people. Apologies.
No doubt you are familiar with rhetorical questions.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by Gaby4real: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Bigots trying to determine if "Nengite" is Yoruba or Igbo.

Lol. E pain them. But technically he's igbo na. Since Bayelsa is just a walkable distance from Abia State. So the igbos have this one.

*modified*
Turns out some people are taking my comment too seriously. First of....I don't care what tribe he is. Whether Yoruba, Igbo, Nembe Waterside, Amadiama creek, Westeros, Dathraki or Winterfell. Success is not tribe-dependent.

Funny enough my dad is Mbaise. Mumsy is Ijaw. And I was born in Ikorodu, Lagos. Bae is Efik speaking. And my closest sidekick is a Warri niqqa.

Y'all should go get circumcised or something.
lolz... u get mouth sha
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by edoyad(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
nduchucks:

KDJ boy, so you are still with us. cheesy

I should be asking you bro, I am less active here these days.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by nduchucks: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
logicab:
No doubt you are familiar with rhetorical questions.

I'm pretty sure you are well versed in tongue-in-cheek responses as well.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by Roadmike(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=16pt]Congratulations to these Officers really commendable and they both made us proud as Nigerians

However my worry is that those leading us do not have that capacity to appreciate such an achievement. Such that they feel threatened imagine a

does the president with "attempted school vert" and never improved himself ever since besides reading and memorising the qua ran be capable of

any intellectual discuss.

Congrats to you both.[/size]
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by bobgentle: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some of the prominent servicemen who had gone through USAWC in the past were President Muhammadu Buhari, Collin Powell, Dwight Eisenhower, George Patton and Norman Schwarzkopf.

Is it the bubu without School Cert?

Did he graduate by merit or by "let my people go "?

Was he awarded any distinguished award on graduation ?
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by googlepikins: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
nduchucks:
Another fine graduate of President Buhari's Alma Mata.
you dey find trouble abi? Don't mention that name close to intelligent people
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by malikisah: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pangea:
If Nigerian government knows what they are doing?
This man should be made a general
Or else those fat and incompetent Buffoons will frustrate him out of the service.
Because of his competence, they will be afraid of him and according to the unwritten law, these people kill what they are afraid of.
you apparently don't know what you are saying, soldiers are not made Generals because they come first in exams. grrrrh
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by ElCapone(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pangea:
If Nigerian government knows what they are doing?
This man should be made a general
Or else those fat and incompetent Buffoons will frustrate him out of the service.
Because of his competence, they will be afraid of him and according to the unwritten law, these people kill what they are afraid of.
yhu generalship is kids play right.
Re: Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards by cuteboy2: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
So sad, Col Charles Nengite and his compatriot Col Timothy Shippi who was also recognised by the US Chief of Army Staff during the event will shortly be summarily retired and pushed out of the army for coming from the wrong part of Nigeria.

This is the sad tragedy of Buhari's Nigeria.

Naturally one would expect them to rise to the pinnacle in the military as so clearly stated by the Commandant of US War College. Unfortunately, they lack one critical qualification - there is no Mohammed or Abdulahi or Abubakar or Ibrahim in their names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.