Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki (2348 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by daddyrich: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello house, I have a standard size of land 120x60. I am planning to build a five bedroom DUPLEX IN it. the house will have all rooms ensuite with Jacucci in the Master's. 2 living room, 3balconies. spacious kitchen etc.
please I need your cost estimate and analysis. thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by daddyrich: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Please where are the builders in the house? I need your suggestions, ideas and advise. tnx
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by Fadelex(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
daddyrich:
Please where are the builders in the house? I need your suggestions, ideas and advise. tnx
Do you have a survey plan yet ? design is the first stage, then approval before proper construction can commence.... drop ur email or contact me via fadelex2000@yahoo.com for further discussion
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by adebaxton(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
daddyrich:

Hello house, I have a standard size of land 120x60. I am planning to build a five bedroom DUPLEX IN it. the house will have all rooms ensuite with Jacucci in the Master's. 2 living room, 3balconies. spacious kitchen etc.
Engage an Architect to provide you a detailed drawing in order to get a detailed estimate.
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by twinskenny(m): 5:42am On Jun 15, 2016
daddyrich:

an archy first sir...Good luck
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by udemedia3(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2016
daddyrich:

Hello sir, the first step to take... Is getting ur plan/design ready.., ude building consult will help u with that..., we will also help u with the estimate. Feel free to contact us today if our service merit ur interest
whats app\call 081 4414 9500
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by segcymoor(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2016
daddyrich:

Morning. Do send ur mail to us @ mooredesignbuild@gmail.com for good design and detailed bill.
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by daddyrich: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you guys for your kind advise but a rough estimate wouldn't be a bad idea too. drawing in progress already
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by Fadelex(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Cost Of Building A Five Bedroom Duplex In Ibeju-lekki by crestrader(m): 4:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Crestrade Nigeria Limited is a construction and real estate development company since 1994 with RC237764 will design and construct a detached duplex of 5 beds ensuite with guest toilet for #23 million naira in 7 months for you. For further details: Call nos 07066559979 or 08098026919 watts app or email: crestrader@gmail.com, crestrader@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! / How Much Will It Cost To Build This 2 Bedroom Flat (photo) / 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sell On The Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.