Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode (18442 Views)

Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
He should rot in jail. Every Yoruba wants him to rot in Jail...

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by sheftyxz(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Abegi leave FFK der jare
make he enjoy prison some
Cos he'll later be sentence in Alagbon prison

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:
These Christian Afenifere should shut up. We yoruba muslims want Femi to rot in jail. He is a Christian unbeliever.
If Olu falae, Rev Gbonigi and other Christians don't take time, we yoruba muslims will haul their asszes to the fulanis so that they can join FFK in chewing watery beans.
We yoruba muslims say More beans to FFK's plate! Insha Allahu! grin
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2016
TippyTop:
We predicted dictatorship, never anticipated it would be this early in Bubu's 4yr tenure.
Every vocal critic of his Holiness Buhari is presently in prison or facing charges.

Dictatorship kwa?? The question is are they innocent? You cant steal public funds and then be looking to hide under politics as an excuse! Whether u criticized buhari or not is not the issue

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by bluecircle470: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Maybe Afenifere should go to efcc and forcefully release him or they should forever remain silent on this issue

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Goke7: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2016
instead of the afenifere guys to be praying they won't go and join ffk where he is, they are spewing rubbish here.

In fact if I am ffk and afenifere does nothing to get me out of where I am, I go just de mention the amount all the afenifere goons collected one by one during the campaigns last year.

awon ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Jaycool18(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:
These Christian Afenifere should shut up. We yoruba muslims want Femi to rot in jail. He is a Christian unbeliever.
If Olu falae, Rev Gbonigi and other Christians don't take time, we yoruba muslims will haul their asszes to the fulanis so that they can join FFK in chewing watery beans.
oh shit.. I forgot to close your cage again..

Alright bingo.. Back in the cage

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by mightycrown1(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2016
release who?
no way!
he should face the law and if found guilty, kirikiri straiiiiiiiiiight. no corrupt politician/ leader should be spared
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by dahaz(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2016
EFCC are keeping him under protective custody in his own intrest.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Rexyl(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2016
jahsharon:
Let someone please give Afenifere the address of EFCC office so that Afenifere can storm the place and free FFK the gigolo. However, Afenifere should note that if any group of nonentities come to cause trouble in EFCC office, they will all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. Afenifere old thieves should also note that they are yet to return the millions of dollars that the ineffectual buffoon gave them for their votes, for this reason, very soon, I mean very very soon, Afenifere elders too will be picked up by EFCC, so they should gathering money and making contribution and doing esusu in order to return the millions jona-daft gave them.

Shooting them? Nawao! And the unjust people like you are very happy with the ongoing injustice in the campaign against corruption. The system is fast deteriorating to witchhunting from the credible fight against corruption. Read what the people wrote before replying them.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Immunity1(f): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:
please stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Rexyl(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:

see your life ... having no value because you could mess up your kinsmen and later become a cheap prey. Are the people not reasonable in what they said? They are the same people who raised the alarm when their fellow Muslim brothers were being killed in the north for doing their businesses! You need to get sense
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by popcykaylah(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
he should even visit kuje for one month... wonder why people support criminals in this country?
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by stephen90(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
emeka2847:
Femi! Femi!! Femi!!! How many times I call you? No matter how tempted you are, don't chew their paper o.

lols[url]
emeka2847:
Femi! Femi!! Femi!!! How many times I call you? No matter how tempted you are, don't chew their paper o.

lols[/url]
emeka2847:

lols
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Rexyl(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Goke7:
instead of the afenifere guys to be praying they won't go and join ffk where he is, they are spewing rubbish here.

In fact if I am ffk and afenifere does nothing to get me out of where I am, I go just de mention the amount all the afenifere goons collected one by one during the campaigns last year.

awon ole buruku

many youths like you have problem!
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by lukency(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:
You are not youruba but a bastard impostor who wants to creat dissaffection among the yorubas who are kown to be peace lovers.No responsible yoruba person ll cast aspersion on the adherents of Islam or Xtianity because we are mostly mixed in our families and we recognise the right to freedom of worship.All you want to achieve is the replica of the religious intolorance in the North but God pass you.YORUBA BEWARE!

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by mightycrown1(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
release who?
no way!
he should face the law and if found guilty, kirikiri straiiiiiiiiiight. no corrupt politician/ leader should be spared
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by bimbo2k10: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Who is/are this afeniferes? The real yoruba's don't know or recognize them. That's y the problem of this country is compounding every minute, we don't know what we want. Some sycophants and scavengers will come out to support looters and yet crying to God they want the nation to progress . U can't be at the side of corruption at the same time at the side of correction. Awon alatenuje, awon ole.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by sammyj: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Usual rants as expected !!!! angry shocked cool
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Ephemmm: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2016
psucc:
I think somebody had woken these people from slumber..

I haven't heard of a campaign without money and PDP being in power then must have enjoyed donations even secretly.

The continued trail on PDP's campaign funds without touching that of APC leaves to much to doubt about the sincerity of the corruption war.

Silencing the opposition in democracy is corruption itself.

Nobody is investigating campaign fund: FFK's case is only attributable to the money he collected from the Office of NSA.

Get your fact right.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by tonytony208(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2016
jahsharon:
Let someone please give Afenifere the address of EFCC office so that Afenifere can storm the place and free FFK the gigolo. However, Afenifere should note that if any group of nonentities come to cause trouble in EFCC office, they will all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. Afenifere old thieves should also note that they are yet to return the millions of dollars that the ineffectual buffoon gave them for their votes, for this reason, very soon, I mean very very soon, Afenifere elders too will be picked up by EFCC, so they should gathering money and making contribution and doing esusu in order to return the millions jona-daft gave them.

Can you tell us how your party's campaigns were funded?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Yorubas don't defend thieves(PDP members) these people must be Ohaneze Ndigbo impersonating Afenifere. Most Yorubas I know can only defend people of impeccable character,the incorruptible people like Tinubu,Aregbesola,Fayemi,Fashola,Amaechi and co. Aregbesola has been particularly exceptional in the governance of Osun state,unlike Akpabio,the yam eater who should be executed for turning Uyo to a refuse dump.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by SucreB: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2016
jahsharon:
you must be a zombie of the highest. you belong to the morgue at ikoyi because you do not value lives. i am so sure you are part of the plotters of orlando massacre.......SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Is it because Buhari told the international community that the judiciary is his problem in fighting corruption that our judges are now acting intimidated, afraid and irrational? You grant order to detain someone before investigations are concluded. Meanwhile, because EFCC cannot come up with a prime facie case within the detention period, an extension is requested and granted again and again and again. Gosh.
Assuming that these judges are the detainees, how will they feel? Detention without trial !?
I thought our judiciary is independent. Why should it be influenced by the odour oozing from the presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / Northern Group To Buhari: Scrap NDDC, NEDC / Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.