Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode (18444 Views)

Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by emmasege: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2016
bimbo2k10:
Who is/are this afeniferes? The real yoruba's don't know or recognize them. That's y the problem of this country is compounding every minute, we don't know what we want. Some sycophants and scavengers will come out to support looters and yet crying to God they want the nation to progress . U can't be at the side of corruption at the same time at the side of correction. Awon alatenuje, awon ole.
Did you go to school at all and can you really read in between the lines. Afenifere are not absolving FFK of any allegation but illegal detention which is alien to our constitution. For crying out loud, this is supposed to be a civilian regime in the 21st century. People like you are the reason why PMB has turned out to be a colossal failure. You hail every move he makes, whether right or wrong. PMB has proved to be more clueless than the one you called clueless, vindictive, insensitive and sectional, and yet you continue saying 'Sai Baba".
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by snezBaba: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Rexyl:

see your life ... having no value because you could mess up your kinsmen and later become a cheap prey. Are the people not reasonable in what they said? They are the same people who raised the alarm when their fellow Muslim brothers were being killed in the north for doing their businesses! You need to get sense
So you believe he is a Muslim
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by gare(f): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:
These Christian Afenifere should shut up. We yoruba muslims want Femi to rot in jail. He is a Christian unbeliever.
If Olu falae, Rev Gbonigi and other Christians don't take time, we yoruba muslims will haul their asszes to the fulanis so that they can join FFK in chewing watery beans.
We yoruba muslims say More beans to FFK's plate! Insha Allahu! grin

What's all this rubbish you release from your mouth about Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian, why are trying to cause so much division amongst your self, do you want the Yorubas to fight themselves because that are both of diff faith, if it starts you may not leave to tell the story, so don't start what you cannot end.
Get some sense please.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by origima: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
U see,u can see my fear in life; if not your wife it could be your children that will expose you. Am an Ibo man but I cherish Yoruba race a lot but how on earth could they allow a common thief to bring them out. FFS whether convicted or not is a thief and should be stoned to death before his wife and children. This is a bad way to react, I think afanifere members took ogbomosho vegetable
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by mikki123(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Now you are now talking, charge him to court or free him
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by chernest2002: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Instead of healing buhari is opening new wounds.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by gare(f): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2016
jahsharon:

SOURCE: http://tribuneonlineng.com/afenifere-demands-immediate-release-of-fani-kayode

The truth be told, this is not democracy, what this Govt is doing is wrong, if anybody is found wanting one way or the other then charge the person to court, you cannot continue to get warrant from the court to detain him in the EFCC cell.

One thing this Govt should know is that they cannot shut all our mouths whatever that is wrong will be pointed out, that's how they will get ideas to move this country forward, you cannot detain everybody that speaks up against this Govt.

I keep saying it over and over and again if this Govt wants peace they should ensure there is know injustice in all they do, if not 2019 can even be won by KOWA
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by HurtgenForest: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2016
slimghost:

just keep shut! In sane climes,you gather your evidence,arrest someone and charge the court. Not the other way round. You don't arrest someone, get a kangaroo order to detain him; then start gathering evidence.

It's obvious this is WITCH HUNTING! They just want to shut the man up

I am not a fan of FFK but this is tyranny at its best!

Gbam!!!!!!!

You have said it all my brother,
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by chikurch(f): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Ijaya123:
Bunch of clowns. On whose behalf are they speaking?

Instead of them to compel him to refund all the monies he collected illegally and rebuke him for that, they are is sueing rubbish order.

In fact, this group must be really nuts for this reckless statement, cause the Yorubas abhors stealing and don't support criminality.

It beats my imagination where this shameless boldness is coming from.

Rubbish!!!

they are not arguing that he did not take money.. They only want him to be charged to court at least that is his human right. but it seems Apc and the president is dictating everything that goes on. don't be too happy because soon it will affect you

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Ijaya123: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
chikurch:

they are not arguing that he did not take money.. They only want him to be charged to court at least that is his human right. but it seems Apc and the president is dictating everything that goes on. don't be too happy because soon it will affect you

And you as well?
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by rafsonnggmail(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Who re de Afenifere? Secondly did ffk not eat de allege yam he was accused of? De era of padi padi is gone
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by SucreB: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
psucc:
I think somebody had woken these people from slumber..

I haven't heard of a campaign without money and PDP being in power then must have enjoyed donations even secretly.

The continued trail on PDP's campaign funds without touching that of APC leaves to much to doubt about the sincerity of the corruption war.

Silencing the opposition in democracy is corruption itself.
i am not supporting FFK but the truth here is that we are not practicing Democracy in Nigeria.

whatever Buhari is saying aboiut his fight against corruption is FALSE! he is only witch hunting his political opponents.

this man FFK is only on trial and has been kept underground Even the late Osama was not treated this way . what exactly is our problem in this country? is this how our children is gonna learn?

this man has an infant to father back home, this man has not even bn prove guilty yet. so what do they really want and why are they delaying this charges?

which way Naija?? no one has the free of speech in Nigeria, because we voted in Buhari, is this democracy?

how will he run a campaign without funds? did he stole the funds or he was given? eeeeeeeeeee. this country is messed up!
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by chikurch(f): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2016
HassanTewogbade:
These Christian Afenifere should shut up. We yoruba muslims want Femi to rot in jail. He is a Christian unbeliever.
If Olu falae, Rev Gbonigi and other Christians don't take time, we yoruba muslims will haul their asszes to the fulanis so that they can join FFK in chewing watery beans.
We yoruba muslims say More beans to FFK's plate! Insha Allahu! grin

Just look at what is coming out of somebody's mouth... anuofia efulefu

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by HurtgenForest: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2016
emmasege:
Did you go to school at all and can you really read in between the lines. Afenifere are not absolving FFK of any allegation but illegal detention which is alien to our constitution. For crying out loud, this is supposed to be a civilian regime in the 21st century. People like you are the reason why PMB has turned out to be a colossal failure. You hail every move he makes, whether right or wrong. PMB has proved to be more clueless than the one you called clueless, vindictive, insensitive and sectional, and yet you continue saying 'Sai Baba".

May you live long.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by HurtgenForest: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
rafsonnggmail:
Who re de Afenifere? Secondly did ffk not eat de allege yam he was accused of? De era of padi padi is gone

If there is evidence that he ate your 'yams' as you say then why not charge him to court instead on detenting him endlessly

is this military rule?
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
psucc:
I think somebody had woken these people from slumber..

I haven't heard of a campaign without money and PDP being in power then must have enjoyed donations even secretly.

The continued trail on PDP's campaign funds without touching that of APC leaves to much to doubt about the sincerity of the corruption war.

Silencing the opposition in democracy is corruption itself.
bro I don't care if its only corrupt Pdp members this present administration probs. All I know is that Nigeria would be best served if some of this criminals are brought to justice.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Wizteaser: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Now the blackmailers are speaking.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by tundexijim(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2016
tonytony208:

Can you tell us how your party's campaigns were funded?
definitely not from dasukigate...
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Suntzung: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Goke7:
instead of the afenifere guys to be praying they won't go and join ffk where he is, they are spewing rubbish here.

In fact if I am ffk and afenifere does nothing to get me out of where I am, I go just de mention the amount all the afenifere goons collected one by one during the campaigns last year.

awon ole buruku
Infact that is why they made this preemptive pronouncement. EFCC a clue 4 you! more thiefs are around the Afenifere group.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Koleman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahaha. Him die well...
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Ready4watever: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
jahsharon:
Let someone please give Afenifere the address of EFCC office so that Afenifere can storm the place and free FFK the gigolo. However, Afenifere should note that if any group of nonentities come to cause trouble in EFCC office, they will all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. Afenifere old thieves should also note that they are yet to return the millions of dollars that the ineffectual buffoon gave them for their votes, for this reason, very soon, I mean very very soon, Afenifere elders too will be picked up by EFCC, so they should gathering money and making contribution and doing esusu in order to return the millions jona-daft gave them.
You are just a sucker!,,fani kayode has done nothing to deserve what he is undergoing,his undoing was straightening the
Record against pmb,but everything he said about him are truth if not,what is happening now?',,,,AFENIFERE what about the meeting you
People held about not wanting to remain in this umbrella called Nigeria,we ar waiting to hear about your decision or are you guys afraid
Of Buhari,come out and tell us your decisions and we will back it up with actions,I am ready for anything now,,,#fanikayodemustbefreed!
The man in also rock does not respect the judiciary,where is he getting his powers from,can't the judicial part of govt do what is wright
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by iswallker(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
E no go better for that Afenifere..

does afenifere still exist.. angry
efcc should keep him there for as long as they can or until he is ready to remit they said monies to the fg account.. undecided
these people have continued to impoverish the masses of this country since god knows when...
nonsense..... undecided
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Donclaracuzo: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
double0seven:

You people should stop trying to twist things around. Noone is investigating campaign funds. The only been investigated is embezzlement of FG's funds in whatever guise. If part of those funds have been cornered by PDP stalwarts for campaign purpose, how is that EFCC's business.
?

And u should not allow ur brain to be twisted around too! Was FFK given a contract that it's fund was embezzled? Is the money given to FFK meant for public projects or for govt approved fund for any kind that he embezzeled. He was simply a campaign manager of a political party and his office was allocated with some huge amount of money based on his office's proposal for logistics. If the money sent to the campaign office of a whole PDP of Africa was a stolen money from the federal purse, then, EFCC should hold the person that authorized for such money to be out of the purse and not the receiver. To be a campaign manager of a candidate or for a party is not a crime!
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by goziem1982(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Until people understand that this party only wants power without any opposition, we will never protect our selves from them. My question is if Amaechi,Fashola,Oshomole is not a member of APC would they be walking free today? If you want to fight corruption start from your house.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by amaechi1: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ijaya123:
Bunch of clowns. On whose behalf are they speaking?

Instead of them to compel him to refund all the monies he collected illegally and rebuke him for that, they are is sueing rubbish order.

In fact, this group must be really nuts for this reckless statement, cause the Yorubas abhors stealing and don't support criminality.

It beats my imagination where this shameless boldness is coming from.

Rubbish!!!

Bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by desmond2pk: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=banki post=46557742]

Dasuki took money meant to fight boko haram shared it to his friends who were mostly in the pdp....those ones claim they used the money for campaign and and pocketed the rest for themselves...
You don't need to understand government metuh understands very well now that a why he wants to return the money he stole,

You people want buhari to be like Jesus, you forgot all the things you did to him and his supporters while you were in power? Now you want to claim victim![/quote

You are obviously a zombie. Let them charge sashimi to court and allow him to defend himself. ]
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by amaechi1: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
goziem1982:
Until people understand that this party only wants power without any opposition, we will never protect our selves from them. My question is if Amaechi,Fashola,Oshomole is not a member of APC would they be walking free today? If you want to fight corruption start from your house.

I guess the confession of Senator Nenadi Usman does not make any meaning. God raise Pharoah for a purpose. If teaching these looters a lesson was why God has allowed PMB to come to power, so be it.
Re: Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
attackgat:
I'm actually surprised that EFCC has the power to obtain a detention order and hold someone for over a month without charge.

Meaning the courts are not indepedent anymore..

The wickedness of this govt is tiring and some Nigerians are hoping for change from wicked people.

Story..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Fires 20 FAAN Directors, Managers / FG Announce 10 Point Fiscal Economic Road Map-the Nation / Sanwo-Olu Praises Professionalism Of RRS Official Assaulted By Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.