Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die (1194 Views)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Hilarious!!-Facebook User Predicted Prince,muhammad Ali And Kimbo Slice Death / Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Says More!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Nicolars(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
He posted this last year december, funny enough he revealed other things

Are they gonna come true?

*modified*

Ok, some people are saying its photoshop, just a little search, I've found d guy on facebook
Click the link to c it urself

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1066739446704472&id=100001052814754&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1066739446704472%3Atl_objid.1066739446704472%3Athid.100001052814754%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A-4411441581730765217#footer_action_list

Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by blaquemyc: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Ali has died, the mass shooting has happen but i'll call it a co-incidence untill one or two more of his prediction come to pass.
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Nicolars(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
blaquemyc:
Ali has died, the mass shooting has happen but i'll call it a co-incidence untill one or two more of his prediction come to pass.

Prince has died
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Julietcutie(f): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2016
just 3 has happened I think its just a coincidence
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2016
blaquemyc:
4 is not a fvcking coinicidence!!!!!! The gorilla, Prince, Ali and the mass shooting. Wtf!!!! Could be photoshopped tho.

*modified*

Holy Shii. It's real. Google "Pablo Reyes". He's all over the news! Trump go wan mad! Lol.
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by mployer(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2016
The post is photoshoped.
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Nicolars(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Julietcutie:
just 3 has happened I think its just a coincidence

Lol, 3 out of hw many

Someppl actually c tynz ooo..m did u read d prediction a nairalander made about premier league last yr
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Nicolars(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2016
mployer:
The post is photoshoped.
Pls prove it
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by decatalyst(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Oga Pablo, what will happen to ISIS and boko haram?

What will happen to Africa and Nigeria?

How about those politicians that need to die for this country to know peace and development?
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Nicolars(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2016
decatalyst:
Oga Pablo, what will happen to ISIS and boko haram?

What will happen to Africa and Nigeria?

How about those politicians that need to die for this country to know peace and development?

Lol....when will tomato b cheap
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by thorpido(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Some people actually see things.Looks like an edited job though.
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by blaquemyc: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Nicolars:

Prince has died
yep, just remembered. Prince the americ musician, my bad. Omo, this guy prediction go nearly give Trump heart attack o.
And it came to pass that Hillary won the election and Trump died of cardiac ........
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Nicolars(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2016
blaquemyc:
yep, just remembered. Prince the americ musician, my bad. Omo, this guy prediction go nearly give Trump heart attack o.
And it came to pass that Hillary won the election and Trump died of cardiac ........

Lol, na u talk am o
Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Op don't be a lazy researcher.

Its a lie.

The post was edited some hours ago angry

Re: American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die by Julietcutie(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
no I didn't
Nicolars:

Lol, 3 out of hw many

Someppl actually c tynz ooo..m did u read d prediction a nairalander made about premier league last yr

(1) (Reply)

Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. / FRAUD ALERT!!! Daodu Opeyemi / How To Test For Pregnancy Using Toothpaste, Sugar, Bleach Or Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.