Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

COUNTER THREAD; Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Y - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / COUNTER THREAD; Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Y (776 Views)

3 Tips To Work A Full-time Job And Be An Entrepreneur / 7 Major Ways To Save Money If You Work A Monthly Job / Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COUNTER THREAD; Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Y by egopersonified(f): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
For so long we have been asked to choose a job we love and I always wonder how many of us would fulfill this prophecy in our lifetime. I believe if you can find what you love to do, then run with it.

But what happens to those who can't find their dream jobs? Please fall in love with the job you have. You can condition your mind to love where you are now till you move on. Embrace your challenges and you would find a way out, fight your challenges and you would sink in deeper.

I believe this is what happens when we fall in love with the opposite sex, people meet and find reasons to fall in love, so please today, find a reason to love your job, even in it is just the scent of the air freshener, look for a reason to look forward to go to work.
Re: COUNTER THREAD; Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Y by sistar007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am still looking for a Job
Re: COUNTER THREAD; Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Y by lastmessenger: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol
sistar007:
I am still looking for a Job

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment In A Power Generation And Solutions Company - 2016 / Urgent Vacancy In A Transport Company In Lagos / Youth Empowerment For Agripreneurship In West Africa Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.