Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish (3592 Views)

Nigeria's Got Talent Is Rubbish / Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2009
HiTV online payment is pure rubbish, i made payment online with my GT bank card and into their GT account directly and I was sent an email that the transaction was successful,

More than 24 hours later, I have not been connected and i did it purposely to watch MANUTD/ARSENAL game today, God help them if i miss that match today, I would just break the HiTV smart card and that would be the end of HiTV in my house.

HITV is the worst cable TV i have ever seen in my life, their customer care no is always engaged, it takes eternity to get them and when you eventually get them,their morally bankrupt staff are so clueless,

Besides the sport channels,all other channels are nonsense, u cant check the next programme they have.  To me, NTA is better than the whole HITV sef, I am so angry.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by Ochukss(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2009
when will hitv grow? dey are only fooling dem selvies not nigerians.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2009
@ochuks, my brother,can u imagine the rubbish they are giving pple, and those useless NCC and Communications ministers will sit in abuja without seeing to all these balderdash.

i only paid because i wanted the UNITED/ARSENAL MATCH and here i am now still not connected, HITV and TOYIN SUBAIR suck.The only thing they know is to be harrassing viewing centres and hotels,
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by soloqy: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2009
ObamaUS:

HITV onliine payment is pure rubbish, i made payment online with my GT bank card and into their GT account ditectly and i was sent an email that the transaction was successful,

More than 24hours later,i have not been connected and i did it purposely to watch MANUTD/ARSENAL game today, God help them if i miss that match today,i would just break the HITV smart card and that would be the end of HITV in my house,

HITV is the worst cable TV i have ever seen in my life, their customer care no is always engaged, it takes eternity to get them and when you eventually get them,their morally bankrupt staff are so clueless,

Besides the sport channels,all other channels are nonsense, u cant check the next programme they have, To me,NTA is better than the whole HITV sef, I AM SO ANGRY

Morally bankrupt? That would be taking it too far. Maybe they are a little overwhelmed and undertrained.

Take it easy bro. I heard the match would be available to the local stations but am yet to confirm.

If your smartcard doesnt get activated before then, try checking the local stations.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2009
@soloqy, thanks bro, i dont think the local stations have the right to show the matches,
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by soloqy: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2009
ObamaUS:

@soloqy, thanks bro, i dont think the local stations have the right to show the matches,

You know the EPL gave the local stations right for one match per week.

Now a neighbour says he saw the advert for the Manu vs Arsenal match on Silverbird during the Liverpool vs Aston Villa match.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
@soloqy, never knew that, that would be splendid if any of the local channel shows the match, PERSONALLY,i wouldn't pay for HITV again if they connect me and when this one runs out, THEY ARE BUNCH OF BANANAS

I have never had any cause to call DSTV to connect me, once i pay,na make i dey watch my programme go.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by soloqy: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
Lets not count the chickens yet.

I watched the Liverpool vs Astonvilla match on silverbird too but I dont remember seeing the advert for the Manu Match(Maybe it came on when i stepped out during half time).

But I would want to take my neighbour at his words so lets watch and see
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by wizsultan: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2009
Oooh! This hitv again, Dem no get sense na0! Cant everyone just cooperate and not pay for that shit tv again? As 've always said, make south africans dey chop our money dey go if we cant take care of ourselves. Most likely you'd be activated 5minutes before the match. Thats their usual habit.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2009
@wizsultan,
They are the most unserious pay tv i have ever seen, i am already missing the chelsea/burnley match, can u imagine that i pad because of this weekend,regretting that i even paid sef, should have sticked to viewing centres if not for my wife,
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by sley4life(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hitv is sham. Their customer service dept has more than 50 telephone lines only about 10 is working and they dont pick up their phones when it rings. Its exorbitant paying 6k monthly just to watch premiership
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by wizsultan: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2009
Obama, just stick to your dstv, i just hope dstv would Regain their rights by november. 'm back to dstv premium my hitv decoder is in d store. It should be dusty by now.hoping to explore d ftv club soon. Hitv is just trash.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by darznets(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hey guys , i can confirm to you that i actually saw the Man U/ Arsenal advert on AIT during the Liverpool/ Aston Villa match, it was shown during the half time break severally. I believe the local stations will show the match.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by tonitone1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ Obama try this new hitv line 012800990, this will probably go if they work on saturday!, HITV is really a bad advert for Nigeria, their cutomer care or service is non existent, If they looose the EPL franchise next season(which i pray they do), am sure they will close shop.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by sley4life(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
dstv is far better than hitv. If not for premiership hitv shouldnt exist. Hitv are fond of repeating matches and movies because they are short of programmes. HITV couldnt show the last IAAF live. I wish dstv will be given the right to broadcast all the premiership game.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ekoboy: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2009
ObamaUS:

HiTV online payment is pure rubbish, i made payment online with my GT bank card and into their GT account directly and I was sent an email that the transaction was successful,

More than 24 hours later, I have not been connected and i did it purposely to watch MANUTD/ARSENAL game today, God help them if i miss that match today, I would just break the HiTV smart card and that would be the end of HiTV in my house.

Besides the sport channels,all other channels are nonsense, u cant check the next programme they have. To me, NTA is better than the whole HITV sef, I am so angry.

I know HITV payment is good. infact its better than DSTV. I have a friend who used their online the other day and it worked perfectly for him.Try putting ur smart card on another decoder first. They call it boosting. They say some of their decoders have that problem when u don't use it for a while, so use it on another decoder first. Their payment is one thing we can commend HITV on.It was really smooth when i was still using it. Unfortunately this increment in price has mademe to forego them atleast for now.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by soloqy: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
darznets:

Hey guys , i can confirm to you that i actually saw the Man U/ Arsenal advert on AIT during the Liverpool/ Aston Villa match, it was shown during the half time break severally. I believe the local stations will show the match.

Thanks darznets

So there you go ObamaUS, If they dont reactivate you, just catch the match on Silverbird, NTA, AIT, DBN, etc.

ekoboy:

I know HITV payment is good. infact its better than DSTV. I have a friend who used their online the other day and it worked perfectly for him.Try putting your smart card on another decoder first. They call it boosting. They say some of their decoders have that problem when u don't use it for a while, so use it on another decoder first. Their payment is one thing we can commend HITV on.It was really smooth when i was still using it. Unfortunately this increment in price has mademe to forego them atleast for now.

Thats good to know. At least they have some good points.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
@darznets, thanks, will check AIT and follow it up,
@ekoboy,thanks bro, u know it's quite funny to be knocking other pple's doors just to check my hitv card, i disgree that hitv payment is better than DSTV, DSTV is miles better than HIV RUBBISH,
@tonetone, thanks u jare my broda,
if una see me say i pay HITV again,make una join hands flog me wellwell
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by soloqy: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2009
ObamaUS:

@darznets, thanks, will check AIT and follow it up,

If you are checking AIT, make sure its the Local one and not the one on DSTV. They dont show the matches on the one on DSTV but Silverbird on DSTV does.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by lewisky(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
please let us always see positivity in things.good hitv might have some shortcomings but let us all help them on how to improve instead of critisizing them.which one of us have established a kind of outfit like that.they broke dstv s monopoly and thats good for competition.u guys should be reasonable and appreciate and not be a critic.they are trying.must you watch tv everytime,are you idle why must you pay for subsciption so close to the match.ask yourslves this question and get busy.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by bydot1(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2009
Never heard bout this really
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2009
@lewinsky,
i guess you work in HITV, that must have been the reason for your low level of reasoning, SWIFT NETWORK was established not too long ago and their customer service is second to none, it does not take more than 2 hours for them to acknowledge your receipt of payment,
If you sample the opinion of 100 HITV customers,at least 90% would say negative things about them.Is that a good feedback on an organisation?

Everybody has the right to voice his/her dissatisfaction because naira is not easy to come by, paying 6,000 and not getting connected even after 48hours is not an enviable stuff, so if you've got nothing to say,just keep your mouth shut and stay with HI RUBBISH in ebute metta,
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by azeezbaba(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
ObamaUS:

Everybody has the right to voice his/her dissatisfaction because naira is not easy to come by, paying 6,000 and not getting connected even after 48hours is not an enviable stuff, so if you've got nothing to say,just keep your mouth shut and stay with HI RUBBISH in ebute metta,

I understand ur plight and u are very right. I have been using HITV for the past 12months and out of the 12 months I have only gotten prompt activation 3times. Thats bad.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by soloqy: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
ObamaUS:

@lewinsky,
i guess you work in HITV, that must have been the reason for your low level of reasoning, SWIFT NETWORK was established not too long ago and their customer service is second to none, it does not take more than 2 hours for them to acknowledge your receipt of payment,
If you sample the opinion of 100 HITV customers,at least 90% would say negative things about them.Is that a good feedback on an organisation?

@ObamaUS

I hope you got to watch the match? It was on the local stations. Did HITV activate you before the match started?

Am still annoyed at Almunia for that loss.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2009
@azeezbaba,
tnx jare bros 4ur comments, there is nothing we can do now but to wait and hope DSTV get the right next season or HITV improves their services, i dont mind paying 20k for as long as i get quality service and better channels,

@soloqy,
thanks my broda, i watched it on Silverbird but wished i had not, I'm still wondering what on earth ALUMINIUM was doing there, also,the referee had a bad day.
by and large,we still need to buy a quality player,or else e go pain me if we no win anything come may 2010 oo,
keep in touch bro,u've been wonderful.UP TILL NOW,I HAVE NOT BEEN CONNECTED BY HITV but i dont even care.weekend has passed since they have nothing on the other channels,
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by hackney(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
I presume they are overwhelmed,untrained,rude,greedy and run by
managers who dont know how anything works.

A typical nigerian firm so whats the fuss. . . . shocked
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by Excllncy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2009
I had the same experience on Saturday. Even when i rushed to their office in Abuja, i met a locked gate with the customers already inside begging to come out.
Of course i could not watch de match at the comfort of my house. Nonsense! HiTV or Hi-Nonsense.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ozymes: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2009
Lets be sincere,they are trying.You can try a new Hitv agent called 3R Technologies ltd.they have account with oceanic bank,pay into their account with your name as you have it in your hitv smart card and your smart card number.I have tried it and i was re-connected almost immediately as long as your decoder is left on.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
they are trying by increasing subscription from 4k to 6k and still offering rubbish channels like kokotv,AMULUDUN,BISCON,etc
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by Ochukss(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
@obamaus u are saying d truth. lets be frank all hitv subscribers are complaing
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2009
@ochukss,
thanks oo my broda, i thot i was the only complaining about HITV
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by SATMAN(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2009
@ obama US,

Did you check first if your smart card was inserted well?,and that your decoder was upgrade during the time HiTV asked it's subscriber to do so?.

Also can i ask you to tell the house what is HiTV customer care centre number?,because the number i know works perfectly well.

HiTV's payment system is the best and with the introduction of scratch card which takes less than 5 mins to come up as long as the smart card is inserted well and upgraded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Big Bad Boss Tv For Entertainment Updates / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Allegedly Has A Daughter / Watching Films Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.