Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish (3591 Views)

Nigeria's Got Talent Is Rubbish / Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by sylve11: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2009
Hitv? not trying, my own point of view cool
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by Nezan(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2009
hitv should sit up!
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by ObamaUS: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2009
their no is 2800990, they just activated my account today monday.More than 72 hours after making payment.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by naijarific: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2009
switch to dstv although i always try to choose the nigerian company over an other dstv is by far way better
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by azeezbaba(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2009
SATMAN:

HiTV's payment system is the best and with the introduction of scratch card which takes less than 5 mins to come up as long as the smart card is inserted well and upgraded.

Did u say HITV has scratch card for subscription?
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by SATMAN(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2009
yes and it comes up in less than 5 mins
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by Dclique(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
How does it work?
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by kupsonrex: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
GUYS!
I WAS JUST TOLD THAT THIS PAYMENT OF =N=20,000.00 AS RIGHT FOR VIEWING CENTRES AND HOTELS IS REAL.
I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THEY WILL YANK YOU OFF ONCE YOU NOTICED YOU ARE YET TO COMPLY AND ALSO USING IT FOR BIZ.
NOW THE QUESTION IS HOW WILL THEY KNOW THAT THIS PARTICULAR DECORDER IS FOR BIZ?
HOWEVER, IF YOU OBSERVE THE SCREEN DURING ANY OF THE LIFE MATCHES,THERE IS USUALLY A POP UP WHICH SHOWS YOUR SMART CARD NUMBERS.

GUYS,
IN THE MIST OF THE CROWD WATCHING THE MATCH, SOMBODY, A SPY FROM HITV WILL JOT DOWN THE NUMBERS AND REPORT BACK TO HITV AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOUR SCREEN WILL JUST GO BLANK, MEANING THEY HAVE CAUGHT YOU AND THAT YOU REFUSED TO PAY THE =N=20K AS DEMANDED.

FOR THOSE OF RUNNING THE BIZ, WHAT CAN WE DO?
PAYING =N=20K EVERY MONTH NO BE YAM OOOO.
Re: Hitv Online Payment Is Rubbish by omodaddy09: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2009
hitv is trying to exibitying nigeria mentality.how will they be asking the viewing center to be paying twenty thousand naira every month if they rise to DSTV level they will be paying how mush.pls the veiw center should sue them to court 4 distruting there work 4 them .too bad 4 hitv.bad starting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo's New Movie -i 'll Take My Chances / Join The Big Bad Boss Tv For Entertainment Updates / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Allegedly Has A Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.