Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. (2491 Views)

10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Obesity And Hypertension, A Marriage In Hell / Hypertension : A Death Sentence Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
The rate of people dying of Hypertension is becoming Alarming, Hypertension is defined as blood pressure higher than 140 over 90 mmHg (millimeters of mercury).
Otherwise , Blood pressure is the force exerted by the blood against the walls of blood vessels, and the magnitude of this force depends on the cardiac output and the resistance of the blood vessels. It is one of the quietest diseases that someone can suffer from, so prevention is a very important factor because it can affect your brain, heart, and kidneys, among other things. It can also even increase your risk of suffering stroke. Although no specific cause of hypertension has been found, some factors have been established that could be possible influencers like excessive salt consumption, alcohol, tobacco, and a sedentary lifestyle. Go check your BP today .I have a well researched effective and potent Natural therapy to be taken with water for Hypertension it's freshly composed .

Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Help your health , Save your Life .Avoid medical Emergency . Check your BP now .Refrain from Alcohol especially Ogogoro/Sepe/Push me I push you or Holy water at it is fondly called among some Folks. Reduce Salt intake .Do not follow the desire of your Tongue ,If you do you will be planning your Untimely death .The desire of your Tongue is the opposite of your body desire. I care .Dr. Wale
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by Princeakin4u: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

knowhowk:
Help your health , Save your Life .Avoid medical Emergency . Check your BP now .Refrain from Alcohol especially Ogogoro/Sepe/Push me I push you or Holy water at it is fondly called among some Folks. Reduce Salt intake .Do not follow the desire of your Tongue ,If you do you will be planning your Untimely death .The desire of your Tongue is the opposite of your body desire. I care .Dr. Wale
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hypertension is a silent Killer ,go check your BP today.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by Ruzuman: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
SHOCKING STORY ABOUT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

Idowu woke up with a throbbing headache at about 3am. He felt very weak and could hardly speak. He is a 45-year-old ICT Professional who works over 10 hours daily. His wife was frightened and both of them had no clue what was going on. They hurriedly woke up their neighbor who couldn't neglect their plea at such an unholy hour. He drove them as fast as he could to the nearest hospital, which was a few kilometers away. As usual in a typical Nigerian hospital, the nurse took his blood pressure and they were all shocked to their bones. The nurse told them anything equal to or above 140 over 90 is considered high.

Idowu's stood at 175 over 110, a level at which he faced an increased risk of stroke, heart attack and kidney failure. Immediately they started praying! The fact that Idowu had no idea about his blood pressure status before clinical diagnosis is not unusual. High blood pressure requires the heart to work harder than normal to circulate blood through the blood vessels.

High blood pressure (hypertension) is defined as high pressure (tension) in the arteries, which are the vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. It is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.

Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart pumps and the narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure. Testimonies of Ruzu's effectiveness in High Blood Pressure patients have simply been amazing.

Do you have or know someone who has High Blood Pressure, Try Ruzu today and I can only wait for your thank you. Buzz me to order Now!

Call 08120466890
Whatsapp 08055279619

Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Try this Simple and free Natural Therapy to combat High Blood Pressure go and buy pear (Avocado) eat or remove the skin or peel ,you will find the big seed ,cut it into pieces and sun dry it ,grind it into powder and take 1 Adult tea spoon morning and night .Your BP would become Normal .its easy to prepare . @ruzuman ,You can create a thread to market Your Ruzu Bitters,much more better .
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Protection is better than Cure. A word is enough for the Wise ,if you think your business, work justling and hustling is more important than your health. when the consequences of your Negligence comes ,it may be too Late.Check your BP today Dr.Wale.I care. Remove your doubt and sceptics .If you are married for years and Trying to Conceive .if you have tried many Approaches.Tried My therapy.It has worked for the Families that tried it.They have Babies with live Testimonies give it a trial .08100459321. https://naturecuresblog.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
When was the Last time you checked your BP? Hypertension is a silent killer ,pay attention to it.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Checking of BP with Latest Hi Tech BP checker is as cheap as 100 naira,some places its free i think why not walk into a Diagnostic centre now to check .Hypertension is a silent Killer ,I also advise you go for a fasting blood glucose level Test to know if you are Diabetic or Not .Life has no Duplicate .Avoid medical emergency, whatever you make of your health is what you get .
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by vanvick247(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2016
knowhowk:
Try this Simple and free Natural Therapy to combat High Blood Pressure go and buy pear (Avocado) eat or remove the skin or peel ,you will find the big seed ,cut it into pieces and sun dry it ,grind it into powder and take 1 Adult tea spoon morning and night .Your BP would become Normal .its easy to prepare . @ruzuman ,You can create a thread to market Your Ruzu Bitters,much more better .

Tnxs Op for this wonderful info. Is the powder to be mixed with Water or anything? And is it to be taken before or after meals? Will really appreciate if u reply
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
vanvick247:

Tnxs Op for this wonderful info. Is the powder to be mixed with Water or anything? And is it to be taken before or after meals? Will really appreciate if u reply
Hello,Once you have Prepared the herbal powder just pour it on your washed Palm and take it with ordinary water Morning and night ,Adult Tea Spoonfull .For Staphylococcus aureus, Infections and Infertility ,Call 08100459321 ,Counselling ,Ask Questions.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 3:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Have you Checked your BP Recently ? Find time out of NO time to go check it today ,Remember High BP or Low BP Kills ,More-so it is a silent Killer ... Dr .Wale Advises.
Try get Avocado seed(Big Pear) Not the small one that Igbo people call Ube ,No it's the big Pear,the seed should be cut into pieces ,sun dry it and bring it into powder and then take a Spoonful ,morning and night with water ,It goes a long way to Help Normalise your BP.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
As the Economy turns Harsh ,Naturally the rate of thinking goes higher ,Balance diet for some is no more Applicable,people just need to fill there belly ,they do not care about the Nutritional content of what they eat ,sugar ,food very high in sugar etc Diabetes set in Either melitus 1or 2 the energy your body needs are been taken out thereby putting your heart at a lot of work ,Fears of the Unknown ,Lack of Security etc have become the order of the day .Hypertension is a Silent Killer .Take it easy.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
As the Economy turns Harsh ,Naturally the rate of thinking goes higher ,Balance diet for some is no more Applicable,people just need to fill there belly ,they do not care about the Nutritional content of what they eat ,sugar ,food very high in sugar etc Diabetes set in Either melitus 1or 2 the energy your body needs are been taken out thereby putting your heart at a lot of work ,Fears of the Unknown ,Lack of Security etc have become the order of the day .Hypertension is a Silent Killer .Take it easy. Hg
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by peaceach: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't wait till your blood pressure goes out of control. Regulate your blood pressure and consistently detoxify your kidney with Ruzu Herbal Bitters. The result is simply amazing. Call 08181000221 or whatsapp 08023211582.
Thank me later

Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Try this Simple and free Natural Therapy to combat High Blood Pressure go and buy pear (Avocado) eat or remove the skin or peel ,you will find the big seed ,cut it into pieces and sun dry it ,grind it into powder and take 1 Adult tea spoon morning and night .Your BP would become Normal .its easy to prepare .
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2017
When was the last time you check your Blood Pressure and Sugar Level ?
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by infonirt: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hope this story helps

Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Maintain a healthy weight. When it comes to hypertension prevention, your weight is crucial, People who are overweight should try to lose weight, and people of normal weight should avoid adding on any pounds. If you are carrying extra weight, losing as little as 10 pounds can help prevent high blood pressure. Talk with your doctor about the best weight for you.
Eat a balanced diet. Eating healthful foods can help keep your blood pressure under control. Get plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in potassium, and limit your intake of excess calories, fat, and sugar.
Cut back on salt. For many people, eating a low-sodium diet can help keep blood pressure normal. "The higher the sodium intake, the higher the blood pressure,"You can cut back on your total salt intake by avoiding high-sodium packaged and processed foods and not adding extra salt to your meals.
Exercise regularly. Get moving to prevent hypertension. "Physical activity is crucial,The more exercise you get, the better, but even a little bit can help control blood pressure. Moderate exercise for about 30 minutes three times a week is a good start.
Limit the alcohol. Drinking too much alcohol can lead to high blood pressure. For women, that means no more than one drink a day, and for men, no more than.
Monitor your blood pressure. Make sure that you have your blood pressure measured regularly, either at your doctor's office or at home. High blood pressure often occurs with no symptoms, so only blood pressure readings will tell you if your blood pressure is on the rise. QUOTE:Remember what you give to your health is what you receive in return .Life is just the one u have right now ,it could be terminated by your Ignorance .Dr.Wale. http://www.gardennaturalshealth.com/
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 5:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Hypertension : The silent killer ,going by the usual statement as a silent killer ,it means it has killed many without given noticeable signs/Symptoms ,Checking your BP could save you from dying untimely, Always check your BP .Doing that is very inexpensive so you don't have to say the Economy is bad as an Excuse .Its just one life ,Save it ,Protect it .
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Checking of BP should be a frequent thing ,you do not need to get to hospital always to check it ,you can possibly buy BP checker ,the wrist one ,easy to use.You may not feel any Symptoms but your BP might be very High ,Many have collapsed and die because they do not know this ,You just have to take some Rest off Work Sometimes ,Check for a shop where Health Device are sold.
Re: Hypertension.a Must Read! Why Die In Silence. by knowhowk: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2019
The Silent Killer ,Hypertension has sent Many 6 feet's below the Ground ,the device to check it is not expensive , Especially the one u wear like a wristwatch .Check your BP regularly to avoid a story that touches the Heart for your Family.

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit / How Much / Pls Help Me, I Need Drugs For Anus Fissure ( Wound)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.