Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit (2485 Views)

Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit by obiageri5(f): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
STRETCH MARK SOLUTION KIT!!!

Are you having STRETCH MARK on you body
✔Thighs
Butts
Arms��
Stomach due to:
✔Pregnancy��
Child birth��
Use of steroid creams
Puberty����
And you have spent thousands ����� just to get rid of them?
✔ Stretch marks are perfectly natural but nobody wants them, blv me if I say I don't want them either� cos I kno how embarrassing they are and how they prevent us from wearing those those beautiful and sexy sleeveless dresses we love so much ���

This Stretch mark Combo is an organic based product made in Sweden. With its natural plants, this Combo gently erases every scar of the stretch mark leaving your Skin clear and blemish free, all without burns or Side effects.

✔ It is effective on red, white
and silver marks.
✔ It is also a non-greasy
Hypoallergenic Formula
✔It is very safe and effective
on any skin types and
Complexion
✔ It is formulated for both
Male and Female to treat
Both new and existing
Marks.
✔It also prevents stretch marks from reoccurring.
SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE EMBARRASSING MARKS TODAY AND SPEND LESS.
Call/WHATSAPP to order for yours ������

Price is 16,000

Re: Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit by obiageri5(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Looking for flawless skin free from pimples and dark spots, this set is the solution.
Would you like to use it

Price is 10k

Then chat me up on whatsapp on how to get the product

NationWide delivery
distributors are needed nationwide

Re: Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit by obiageri5(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Call/WhatsApp to order for yours
Re: Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit by obiageri5(f): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Get rid of those Horrible and disgusting strech marks just under 2weeks, give your skin that flawless look that it deserves, add me up on WhatsApp 08098851481

(1) (Reply)

More Trouble Hits Kano, COVID19 Invades Igbo Community, Secret Burials / Effects Of Cloves On The Vagina: Does It Tighten The Vagina / Natural Weight Loss Tips For Nigerian Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.