Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars (57674 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by hmuhammad(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Just look at them. Shameless girls
shameless girls abi shameless man.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
gba wa lowo bilisi
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by rapwizzy(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Breaking news: OJB JEZEREL IS DEAD!!!
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Djpassion1010(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Atleast they are no stealing 4rm anybody!
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by MadCow1: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Why should they be ashamed? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by henrygale(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2016
He already said it's a photo shoot.......and d pix says it all too coz we can c the camera man!
He's even getting paid for the foolishness!
People calling him out should try get a job coz he is getting paid with his! grin
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Lawalemi(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Beginning of the end.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2016
When you claim you have money, the first question i ask you is... How many people are on your payroll?
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Project400: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Why is the man fully-dressed, and the women half-naked?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by opylas(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Isn't he married? or it's just one of their comedy clips
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
All i see are two dudes wearing black panties with long hair dancing with Seyi
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by excel4us: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
AM SPEECHLES
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2016
At this mourning periodAbi him never hear say OJB dieanyways,its his life
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Dreyl(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Jessidaisy4 post=46560482][/quote]sorry, are you an olosho?
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by oodua1stson: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
So what's sexy about the girls he's dancing with

See flat yansh like moi moi leaf angry angry angry

Devil forbid I spend my money on that flat screen masquerading as @rse
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Dreyl(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
At this mourning periodAbi him never hear say OJB dieanyways,its his life
so because OJB died he shouldn't have fun again?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by marlockj: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Atleast they help us reduce pucciiiii scarcity...... unlike Ppl Lik you who hoard puciiiiii.....

With them we get puciiiii at a very cheaper rate..... you cn Kip your puciiiii, Jst Lik how mtn was stingy abt their data,while glo and airtel wey busy opening their legs (data)@ a cheap rate....sooner or later you will open it free...
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Missgossip(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
See yasi
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by absky5(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
idupaul:

Your pic is kind of sultry ..it is even more sultry than the girls in the video
very sultry...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by greatseed: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Could you pls tell me whats wrong with my profile pic? Mtcheew
Nothing is wrong xcept ur swift criticism of d vixens, your mouth and d plaster on ur leg...
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by ochobaba(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
two shameless people..the boy n the 2girls
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Dreyl:
so because OJB died he shouldn't have fun again?
my point is this not the rght time to post such pix,we all know that the entertainment industry which he is part of is not in a good mood right now.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Officialorisco: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Benjom:
Thank God it's just a video shoot... Seyi, being an 'Ijebu man' can't exhibit such flamboyancy, can he?... Lol
Point of correction, seyilaw is not from ijebu but Ilaje in ONDO state
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Kaldakinn: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
So this is what you want to be doing with your money.
It's okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Dreyl(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
my point is this not the rght time to post such pix,we all know that the entertainment industry which he is part of is not in a good mood right now.
ok. I have heard you.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by iswallker(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I aint naked, so whats your point?

dont mind them idealists..they wont be ok even if you wear a sack... grin...so just keep doing your thing.. smiley
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dreyl:
ok. I have heard you.
thank you for hearing,atleast u heard some won't hear grin
Dreyl:
ok. I have heard you.
thank you for hearing,atleast u heard some won't hear
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Dreyl(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
thank you for hearing,atleast u heard some won't hear ;Dthank you for hearing,atleast u heard some won't hear
Lol...you are welcome.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by mercy38: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Women need to be empowered. if you are a woman, be part of the biggest vocational training happening in Lagos Nigeria. register ow.ly/TZ0Z6 or http://societyforsafemotherhood.org/beempowered.html

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by bamite(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Who your shame don epp
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by bukjossy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Afrok:
Whether Video shoot or not, i just hope he didnt slap those guys he was dancing with...

Oh Gawd, someone just told me they're girls shocked cheesy
See as their body and yansh strong from my phone tongue
lol bros take ham easy
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by kaylivin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Afrok:
Whether Video shoot or not, i just hope he didnt slap those guys he was dancing with...

Oh Gawd, someone just told me they're girls shocked cheesy
See as their body and yansh strong from my phone tongue
o boy , u they see yansh texture from picture , I fear u o ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back / Actress Lydia Forson Flaunts Boobs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.