Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars (57675 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by gebest: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
i tot dis guy is responsible, no wonder he slapped a security man, he claimed to be a married man, maybe em village don involve for em matter. anyway he remains my favourite comedian. d guy funny die.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by adisa204(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Just look at them. Shameless girls
are you blind, always fast to throw judgement, even a small baby would known this is a music video or video of some sort.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Afrok(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
kaylivin:
o boy , u they see yansh texture from picture , I fear u o ..
cheesy... all thanks to my Nokia C1 -01 wink
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by flokii: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
They sha wan set d guy up.. cheesy

See funny comments
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Benjom(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Officialorisco:

Point of correction, seyilaw is not from ijebu but Ilaje in ONDO state

Fine... but did you notice I quoted those words 'Ijebu man'... Technically or connotatively, it means 'a stingy person'.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

I'm sorry honey I had to look at your profile picture there,s only one difference between you and those girls you call shameless. they get paid and you don't so before you judge people make sure your hands are clean.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by passyhansome(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nigerians and criticism are the same.

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Mcowubaba: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
henrydadon:
a lanister always pay his debt..oya buy me one bottle
Why should smellymouth buy u beer, what's ur name , a boy has no name

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Macwytt(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
stephnie1:
nonsense
undecided did u read the post? smh
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by henrydadon(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Why should smellymouth buy u beer, what's ur name , a boy has no name

a boy must remain faceless

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Eberex(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by breakeven: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
See how somebody wife,mother and husband are misbehaving. it is unfortunate. and they call this enjoyment. undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by echodrum(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by kingthreat(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
blackberlin:

It's just a video shoot. . . take it easy madam! grin

Will you around your girl to do that in the name of video vixen?
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Smellymouth: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
echodrum:
under what rate sir?

#199 = $1

Abi d tin don increase again? grin
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by feminaxe(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
where are the dollars?

undecided
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by tiswell(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I ai[s][/s]nt naked, so whats your point?
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Generalsix(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by kenny1313(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Could you pls tell me whats wrong with my profile pic? Mtcheew
Go and wear Hijab and stop asking questions or don't judge people who are doing there Job.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Maski87: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Walahi talahi e I go like chop those girls o
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by alaskido(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
See their strong and tiny bum bum. These ones go become someone's wife one day. Look at them looking like HIV patient. Seyi, we know this is a video shoot, take am easy o. AIDS is real. grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by fireforfire: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why is he embarrassing his wife
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

lmao see how you said it, gossiper
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Duru009(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
is dis not the same man that just renew his marriage vow with the wife......
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by ramalot(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Damfostopper(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
if ur given d chance.... U will even do worst than d did.... So kip calm
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by mrkings84(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yet his siblings are yet to pay their rents
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by mrkings84(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
adisa204:
are you blind, always fast to throw judgement, even a small baby would known this is a music video or video of some sort.

Shut the hell of thy mouth up, this is a news, her comment is based on the news. There's no part of it that says they were. shooting a music video...... Rather, he danced with night club (whores) girls last night
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
any diff between u n dem
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2016
mrkings84:

Shut the hell of thy mouth up, this is a news, her comment is based on the news. There's no part of it that says they were. shooting a music video...... Rather, he danced with night club (whores) girls last night
madness at it peak smh
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by deebrain(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2016
This guy can be something sometimes....

But like seriously, many ladies don't have shame. How further low will some ladies stoop to again?

God help us
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by sbabimbola(f): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

They are club girls dear, they can neither behave nor dress less.
wait till Friday Jumat or Sunday service and see them prim and modest like the society wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back / Actress Lydia Forson Flaunts Boobs In New Photo / Chika Ike Slays In Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.