Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car (35835 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Three Armed Robbers Who Terrorized Enugu Yesterday caught(pics and video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Tay16(f): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Fragileheart:
Please don't stop being good , you may meet me on my way to Awka one day abet.
you want to collect the socks he will be wearing abi?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2016
obilli:

I agree with you that people are getting real bad these days but for the fact she could wake up that early means she sees it as means of livelihood

After i was robbed of my sony erriccson p910i, which i bought for 150k then. I swore never to give lift or even ask for lift in my life.

The thief brought out a gun from the supposed bag he was carrying, i was the one who even removed my sim card from the phone.

When i see people waving for lift, i look the other way. When am at the bustop, i look the other way for people wanting to assist.

It goes both ways.

You have thieves that rob you when you give lift, you also have one chance when given lift.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Coldfeets: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2016
passionate88:
sorry, the economy isn't friendly

not economy issue at all

To God, Onye oshi bụ oshi

Onye oshi dị n’ọbara oshi dịya n’ọbara

Sị na m gwara gị ya

1 Like

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by kesflex(m): 6:13am On Jun 16, 2016
d economy don affect d woman way b say no money! But bro tak heart betta ones r comin dat shows ur mindset is far greater dan hers
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by danjaba(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again.

Guy, you be James Bond? You sabi lie eh! See the way you constructed correct lie. I bow for you oo.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by oyejideogunjumo: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2016
obilli:
Am still in shock! Yesterday around 6:55am I was driving to work and I got to the junction before Ebeano Tunnel in Enugu, saw a woman who looked elderly atleast in her mid forties flagging me down I didnt want to stop but on the second thought I stopped. I have been regretting that decision ever since. The Lady/woman tried striking a conversation but all that was on my mind was to drop her and head to my office at Presidential Road Enugu. After stating her name she asked my name and where I work since it appeared from my dressing that I was heading to work. I told her my name but lied about where I worked. Initially she said she was heading to Okpara Square which happened to be along my route to office when I told her where worked she changed her mind and said she would drop at Tuscann Hotel junction.

I had no problem since the junction is still close to my supposed office. Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again. When she dropped i drove off and got to my office cos inside of me I was happy I had dropped her off. Just as I was about alighting from my car I started looking for my Tablet like play like play it wasnt inside my car. I searched everywhere even in my boot to no avail. At that point I realised I made a grave mistake by giving a total strange a drive.

On the other hand, it could have been worse than that. Enugu as a city dont wake up early unlike places like lagos so at 7am the roads are still abit scanty so she could actually snatch my car or kidnap me with no one knowing. Though the experience made me determine not to give lift to people which i normally do especially when am driving from Enugu to Awka.

But my question is why would someone wake up that early to prowl on innocent people? What could have been her motive of taking such high risk cos if I had discovered it earlier and raise alarm she could be mugged just for a tablet?? Please Enugu Residents be careful of giving people lifts.
Well I still congratulate you that you are still alive. Many people don't survive it so easily like you're .The woman may be an armed robber or their agent.She might have gun with her.
You still need to pray though. You may be tracked with the information on your tablet.
It good to do good bt not in Nigeria where u need to think twice now.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2016
stitcheD:
She's a junkie and her target all these while was your phone or tablet. She actually stole my friend's phone and it was the same tactics. It was raining and it was getting late around Transekulu and he felt obliged to help. It was after his experience that we got to know about her.

Wooahh! Can you imagine.. Her cup ll full soon junkie or not
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Icemany: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Verdict: You gave a woman in her 40s lift believing you don get free side kpansh.
You collect her number unto evening tinz.
Now u come here dey cry..
Umu Enugu,
Una too like woman joor! angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Meringe:
I gave a woman and her kid lift from Awka to Ekwulobia, she started telling me her life troubles. I didn't give her ears till i dropped her, she asked for money to celebrate Easter, i shunned her that she should be appreciative of seeing a lift, not to obtain me.

I give pple lift, but strictly on lift. No discussion unless where n when necessary.

Exactly... That's how I do it. This particular incident was me going over board as the lady kept trying to get me to talk. Afterwards I felt she used jazz on me cos immediately I replied her I felt little uneasiness
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by badostic: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2016
What was your intention for collecting her number? You thought of screwing her during the weekend and she has screwed you. I am a guy like you, you caused it. Stop offering lift to ladies you don't know if you don't have straffing motive.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by RillJ(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2016
I though you would show us a copy of her marriage certificate?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2016
SUPOL:
Y do women always do that. U see someone, u pity am give am lift, d person steals from u. Esp ladies, why why?

Op, sori, ur own is tablet.
Av lost gold n diamonds cos of lift.
Once they enter car they start looking for wat to pickm too bad

Honestly.. Its bad. Most guys won't probably give a fellow guy lift on the road cos they believe the guy could be a thief or robber but now its seems women too are playing on guys intelligence that women are not criminally minded
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2016
MrHenshaw:
Very sorry about that dear.God will provide another n better one. Point of correction "She swallowed your tablet".She go sick ur sickness.:-D

Thanks a lot
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Anslempeter(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Bros make we tell ourselves the truth if Na man stand there even though Na Jesus u no go carry am u tellam ur name u tellam were u work u collect her number u check am Na, Bros the truth is bitter within yourself you like woman anyway make I no quick judge how old are you and how old think say the woman go be because waiting me see hmmmm (1) you tell ur name (2)u tell her were u work (3) u collect her number (4)u stop to carry her because Na woman, tell us the truth Na woman abi na girl
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by iboboyswag(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Originalsly:
@Op.... you got played. Blame yourself and not all this talk about not giving women lifts or being helpful. You need to be street smart in these times. Do you expect me to believe this was the only person wanting a lift?..you are telling us she is about 40 but like didn't even look at her face?...really?... how you figured her age?...by the size of her yansh..huh? ...and boobs ?... wasn't that the reason you picked her up in the first place?... your brain scatta.... you want number to get at the body. How on earth would you not immediately know she picked your tablet ?..not phone... tablet? Consider yourself lucky she wasn't used as bait by a gang. The woman asking you questions and no warning bells went off in your head.... don't give strangers lift...you are not street smart enouh.

What is this one saying?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Bluffly: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2016
When it comes to my properties, I anticipate such as a sharp man and keep all my valuables right under my leg when giving a lift. I can't experience it because I have anticipated it and took caution.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Fragileheart:
Please don't stop being good , you may meet me on my way to Awka one day abet.

Well..u might have to shout Nairaland!!! for that to happen
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Kingbusssy(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Delphi:
There is a saying that "an old woman does not forget a dance she knows how well to dance ". Bro, pilfering is her preoccupation. In fact, she didn't have any destination. But don't worry, you will bump into her any time soon. Just be vigilant. She may change route or give some time-off but surely she will go back to her criminality- it's in her blood. Maybe, one day jungle justice will catch up with her and people may not know the number of times she had made innocent people miserable. Be careful another time but let nothing deter you from showing mercy for it is by doing so that one obtains mercy too.
Yes o, some people never think about repercussion
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2016
She have done dat to many. Check wen she started it till nw see may b in her 40s as u say. Everly people, one day she will be caught. 99days for d theif, one day for the owner. But pls dont let wot she did made u nt to help others.

Blessed are they mercyful, for the shall obtain MERCY.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2016
danjaba:

Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again.

Well...I don't have reason to lie besides am not trying to win anything by posting this just to alert others

Guy, you be James Bond? You sabi lie eh! See the way you constructed correct lie. I bow for you oo.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Yewandequeen(f): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2016
BluStreak:

Oh! Ma G! Wishing you a quick recovery. This country is getting scarier by the minute. People should please be very careful and always exercise caution. The present hard times will see crime surge to an all-time high.

Thanks dear.
The crime rate is just in the high side.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Yewandequeen(f): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2016
ojialo:
Sorry
Thanks
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
iboboyswag:

What is this one saying?

Abeg follow me ask am ooh
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
oyejideogunjumo:
Well I still congratulate you that you are still alive. Many people don't survive it so easily like you're .The woman may be an armed robber or their agent.She might have gun with her.
You still need to pray though. You may be tracked with the information on your tablet.
It good to do good bt not in Nigeria where u need to think twice now.

Yeah...she and her people might even be reading this post on nairaland self..
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Tobium1(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
A total stranger asked u for ur number and u willingly gave it out.
Bros, u've not told us ur reason for dat. When u do, we might help u look for ur tablet
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
pls we need her namez! cool

She actually called her as Mrs...but the name evaporated the minute I started looking for my tab
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by toprealman: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
timy22:
Bt Op, why collect her. Number in d 1st place?

Definitely u will love to meet wit her again.);

Hmmm! Just thinkn ni o.

Thank God u learn ur lesson.
read his story again
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by holla2bohsun(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
I told you this year, we are committed to making you a landlord in Lagos. So with 250k u can own a land. Just 250k every month for 3months and that's it. You are a landlord in LEKKI. Don't miss out, Pls call mike on +234 818 965 6821 , or whatsapp ope on 08023130043.
# Belvicgardins , # landlordtoday ,# Lekkilands .
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Jagabanthelion: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
obilli:
Am still in shock! Yesterday around 6:55am I was driving to work and I got to the junction before Ebeano Tunnel in Enugu, saw a woman who looked elderly atleast in her mid forties flagging me down I didnt want to stop but on the second thought I stopped. I have been regretting that decision ever since. The Lady/woman tried striking a conversation but all that was on my mind was to drop her and head to my office at Presidential Road Enugu. After stating her name she asked my name and where I work since it appeared from my dressing that I was heading to work. I told her my name but lied about where I worked. Initially she said she was heading to Okpara Square which happened to be along my route to office when I told her where worked she changed her mind and said she would drop at Tuscann Hotel junction.

I had no problem since the junction is still close to my supposed office. Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again. When she dropped i drove off and got to my office cos inside of me I was happy I had dropped her off. Just as I was about alighting from my car I started looking for my Tablet like play like play it wasnt inside my car. I searched everywhere even in my boot to no avail. At that point I realised I made a grave mistake by giving a total strange a drive.

On the other hand, it could have been worse than that. Enugu as a city dont wake up early unlike places like lagos so at 7am the roads are still abit scanty so she could actually snatch my car or kidnap me with no one knowing. Though the experience made me determine not to give lift to people which i normally do especially when am driving from Enugu to Awka.

But my question is why would someone wake up that early to prowl on innocent people? What could have been her motive of taking such high risk cos if I had discovered it earlier and raise alarm she could be mugged just for a tablet?? Please Enugu Residents be careful of giving people lifts.
. OP,dis ya story get K-leg. U are trying to tell us she practically forced u to talk,forced u to tell her ur name n place of work and even forced u to collect her number? A married woman for dat matter? Y didn't u also tell us she forced u to give her a lift? UR TAB U KEPT BY UR SIDE,SHE STRETCHED HER HAND ACROSS TO PICK UR TAB N U DIDN'T NOTICE? Am sure she opened her laps abit while she sat,n u were busy increasing d AC n looking for dat Celine Dion CD when she took d tab. ELEwe married ukwu egbuo gi dia.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2016
You picked up a stranger and exchanged numbers with her
What is the point?
Were you planning on having a friendship with a married woman?

Def not excusing the thief
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Katyusha(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2016
obilli:

Count your blessings...You could have been kidnapped or worse. Its just a tablet.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Op sorry.

You should be careful. Don't pick strangers again since it is putting you at risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / 3 Transformer Vandals Beaten To Death In Imo State / Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.