Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

New Google Adsense Optimization Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Google Adsense Optimization Tips (531 Views)

Search Engine Optimization Tips / 8 Best Ways To Increase Page RPM 2018 | Google Adsense Optimization / The All New Google Search Console (Webmasters Tool) Is Live For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Google Adsense Optimization Tips by Dianashantie(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
adsense, what is google adsense, earn with adsenseWhat is Google AdSense?

Google AdSense is a free program run by Google that allows you to display Google adverts on your blog/website and pays you everytime someone clicks on one of these ads. Just submit your blog to Google for approval and after your content has been approved, you are ready to place AdSense ads on your website. But beware, Google AdSense doesn't approve any sites! According to AdSense policy you are not allowed to do the following things:

1) Do not click on your own AdSense ads by any way.
2) Do not increase AdSense ad impressions with some automating tools.
3) Don’t ask others to click on your ads.
4) Don’t alter the AdSense code other than fonts and colors.
5) Don’t put AdSense code on adult or prohibited content.

Some basic optimization tips can double your AdSense revenue, so i've added a list of some of the best Google Adsense Tips and Tricks for making more money from the Google Adsense program.

Tips to Increase Google AdSense Earnings

1) Place the Adsense ads above the main fold that user can see your ad units without scrolling down on your site. This will increase your Ads Click Through Rate (CTR)
Because browsers and screen sizes vary, Google has created a nice tool that allows you to enter any URL, and check whether you've implemented your ads above the fold.

2) The best performing ad units for AdSense are:

250×250 Square
160×600 wide skyscraper
336×280 large rectangle
300×250 medium rectangle

Use them wisely. I suggest you to place 250 x 250 size ad units at the top of every post and align it at the right or left side of the post content. The 160×600 ad format can easily fit in the sidebar of your blogger blog.

Continue reading
http://comgist..com.ng/2016/06/new-google-adsense-optimization-tips.html?m=1
Re: New Google Adsense Optimization Tips by omozu1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dianashantie:
adsense, what is google adsense, earn with adsenseWhat is Google AdSense?

Google AdSense is a free program run by Google that allows you to display Google adverts on your blog/website and pays you everytime someone clicks on one of these ads. Just submit your blog to Google for approval and after your content has been approved, you are ready to place AdSense ads on your website. But beware, Google AdSense doesn't approve any sites! According to AdSense policy you are not allowed to do the following things:

1) Do not click on your own AdSense ads by any way.
2) Do not increase AdSense ad impressions with some automating tools.
3) Don’t ask others to click on your ads.
4) Don’t alter the AdSense code other than fonts and colors.
5) Don’t put AdSense code on adult or prohibited content.

Some basic optimization tips can double your AdSense revenue, so i've added a list of some of the best Google Adsense Tips and Tricks for making more money from the Google Adsense program.

Tips to Increase Google AdSense Earnings

1) Place the Adsense ads above the main fold that user can see your ad units without scrolling down on your site. This will increase your Ads Click Through Rate (CTR)
Because browsers and screen sizes vary, Google has created a nice tool that allows you to enter any URL, and check whether you've implemented your ads above the fold.

2) The best performing ad units for AdSense are:

250×250 Square
160×600 wide skyscraper
336×280 large rectangle
300×250 medium rectangle

Use them wisely. I suggest you to place 250 x 250 size ad units at the top of every post and align it at the right or left side of the post content. The 160×600 ad format can easily fit in the sidebar of your blogger blog.

Continue reading
http://comgist..com.ng/2016/06/new-google-adsense-optimization-tips.html?m=1
thanks a lot for your help
is it true that if i place ad unit on any post
i should not promote the post on social media like facebook or twitter
Re: New Google Adsense Optimization Tips by Dianashantie(f): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2016
omozu1:

thanks a lot for your help
is it true that if i place ad unit on any post
i should not promote the post on social media like facebook or twitter
You are free to promote it
Nothing would happened

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched HTML Tutorial Website / Can Someone Help Me Fix This..... / Get Access To Over 10 Hot Internet Marketing Ebooks And Videos ($300 Value) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.