Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Career Prospects Of A Biomedical Engineer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Career Prospects Of A Biomedical Engineer (1309 Views)

Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada / Career Prospects In History And Strategic Studies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Prospects Of A Biomedical Engineer by Integrityfarms(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please I have my very youngest lad who applied for Medicine but his JAMB score was 223, which I know can't easily get him admission coupled with the scrapping of the post UTME by FG.

He decides to change course and opted for biomedical engineering which his likely to get the admission in FUTO based on some factors and goodwill I built!

But my concern is that, what will be the career prospects, can he be self employed, and how easy to get a job and places he can work as a biomedical engineer in Nigeria before issues of overseas can be considered?

Matured response please!

(1) (Reply)

More Than 30 Inmates Scored Over 180 In UTME –principal / How To Check Your Unilag Score Aggregate 2017/18 / Science Courses With D7 In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.