Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Career Prospects In History And Strategic Studies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Career Prospects In History And Strategic Studies. (2042 Views)

How Lucrative Is History And Strategic Studies? / History And Importance Of English Language In Nigeria / Career Prospects Of A Biomedical Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Prospects In History And Strategic Studies. by officialPMN: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
I was given the opportunity to study history and strategic studies at the university of Lagos yaba. Although, that is not the course I put in for, so I need advice from INTELLECTUAL people, maybe those that have studied it or studying it at the moment to know where am heading to after studying it. You know this present Nigeria's situation I can't afford to go and waste my time somewhere i might no get fulfillment. Your opinions would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Career Prospects In History And Strategic Studies. by Aestarito(f): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Me too �
Every opportunity i'm seeing online is about history and international relations . I feel like it's only unilag that does strategic studies in Nigeria . I feel really bad about that.

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Undergraduate Scholarships In Nigeria For Nigerian Students. / In Needed Of Ibadan Poly Hnd Entrance Exam Past Question / Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.