Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children (68538 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Raiders: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
3 wives ? Na wa for some people.

what is wrong with marrying 3 wives? If he has the money to take care of his family and the women are happy in the marriage then there is nothing wrong
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by olawonder(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Leave ur condolence msg and talk admit his greatest success and contributions to our society! Why dissing d late man for his family life? How many wives did Muhammed Ali had in his lifetime, wasn't he still a hero still? OJB married 3 wives, so what na new thing abi?
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by meltiplexer: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
RIP, Naijabet man say so
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by qoura123(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
sexymoma:
At 50yrs he already had three wives
Some women sha..na make dem nor take ear hear celeb... angry
Rip OJB
he married them before been famous since the time of the remedies and ruff rugged and raw
hope u r not from the indomine generation?
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by LordOfNaira: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Why don't you just say what you you know. Tuface sang African Queen when he was in Kennis Music so how could OJB be his producer?

OJB produced African Queen. In fact, he was the one that produced Tuface's debut album that includes "African Queen"
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by numericalguy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Freakypinky:
The federal ministry of health warns that marrying many wives is likely to cause kidney failure.undecided

Idiota
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by stevecantrell: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Freakypinky:
The federal ministry of health warns that marrying many wives is likely to cause kidney failure.undecided

Crazy girl smiley
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by olushy: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
1 life , 1 death in-between so many things ,miss my only late sister fisayo and every one I know that are gone , till my dyeing days I will always remember all your. My brother femi and my sister fisayo miss u both a lot ,with tear in my eyes typing , I am all alone in dis cold world , wish I can turn back d hand of time, ojb rip , I love u all , 1 world , 1 people and 1 GOD, peace , GOD bless d world
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by joeybillz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
SirHackeem:
He is no doubt one of the best producers...he wrote African Queen for Tuface and I think he was the one that even discovered Wizkid that is now worldwode with Chris Brown and even co-produced the song that placed Drake on billboard number 1 spot for top 100! I think that alone is success for OJB and should be a part of his story....He no doubt impacted lives
he produced African queen..i tiink blackface wrote African queen.
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Could you guys just stop focusing on the number of wives he had. Jeez, he complain give una say the women dey give am wahala? Aren't there unmarried young men with kidney issues? You guys can sha focus on irrelevant things. And he had eight kids, the blogger wrote many because he/she didn't know how many exactly. I know people who have ten kids from just one wife so nothing out of the ordinary here.
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by BarrElChapo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
RIP to the dead but menn 3 wives and a multitude of children ?? and some time ago money had to be rasied to aid him ... imagine if he had jus one wife and a few kids #justsayingtho
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by lordkhalifa(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dem finally kill him....

3wives lol

RIP
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by klassicbiggy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Too bad we are losing legends every new dawn...Those looters and our so called leaders are still there living hale and hearty! Nemesis will catch you guys soon!
#JuneToRemember cry embarassed
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by masseratti: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace, nafdac, son please they should look into the drinks in clubs in Nigeria 98% are fake, Hennessey, jack Daniel, johny walker are fake, imported from china just like the perfumes and wrist watches in the market in Nigeria, these fake drinks are killing Nigerian men, their face become puffy.
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Nickymezor(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by BABANGBALI: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
3 wiveses? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Smooyis(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Superiorwords: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
What's his real name?
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Abudu2000(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Baroba(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
sexymoma:
At 50yrs he already had three wives
Some women sha..na make dem nor take ear hear celeb... angry
Rip OJB

Could it be he was a Moslem..
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by agborodun: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2016
joeybillz:
he produced African queen..i tiink blackface wrote African queen.

...HE DID NOT WRITE AFRICAN QUEEN. BLACK FACE DID.
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Skmoda360(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
i didn't know but now ayaf understand u well well...
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
LordofNairaland:

OJB produced African Queen. In fact, he was the one that produced Tuface's debut album that includes "African Queen"

Ok
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by DedeNkem: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
No wonder he was broke.
r.i.p.
Re: Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Raiders:
what is wrong with marrying 3 wives? If he has the money to take care of his family and the women are happy in the marriage then there is nothing wrong
But he was begging for money for surgery 3yrs ago, and was preparing to sell his house the day he died. Means he didnt have cash money but had 3 wives. Sad priority.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.