Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Making People Happy Is Part Of Me- Queen Ure Okezie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Making People Happy Is Part Of Me- Queen Ure Okezie (762 Views)

Photonews: SS/SE MEETING; Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, Joined His Co / 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! / Photos Of Olukare Of Ikare Wishes Ikare People Happy Celebrations Of Eid-filtri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making People Happy Is Part Of Me- Queen Ure Okezie by Globalotunba: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Many know Queen Ure Okezie as the Popori Queen. Indeed she is that and more. In this interview with our reporter, she speaks about music; charity; marriage and more.

A lot of people still remember you as Queen Ure the singer who was involved with a certain Soul E several years back. What have you been up to, and is there a new you?

There obviously can’t be a new Queen Ure. Queen Ure is in a constant state of evolution, continuously evolving positively. My company Dream and Become International is basically into four things that are together somehow. The first is training and coaching and our core areas of service excellence are marketing skills, team building and customer satisfaction. In addition to training and coaching, we do a lot of charity work. That is my passion, something I have always done and will always do. So, every quarter we go out touching lives. We give out things to different organisations. Our seventh charity outing will be on Saturday, June 18.

Where would you be going?

We will be going to Precious Pearls Orphanage in Egbeda, Lagos.

Prior to now, where have you visited?

We have been to the Medium Security Prison, Kirikiri, Lagos; Little Saint Orphanage; Bethesda Home for the blind; Wellspring Rehabilitation Centre; Heart of Gold Children Hospice and the Lagos State Old People’s Home. So, it’s very fulfilling for me. In addition to charity we are into hairs. I have always being a hair person and we have turned that into a business. We have our own brands of human hair, the Popori Waves and the Popori Curls. You know my brand is Popori and so all my products are named after the brand. Of course, apart from hairs we also do music. Definitely, we have Popori One and Popori Two; we have a video mix and Popori DVD.

http://www.theoctopusnews.com/2016/06/14/making-people-happy-is-part-of-me-queen-ure-okezie/

(1) (Reply)

NAIRABET Goodies On Livescore.com / Video: You Will Cry After Watching This / AMCON Publishes Names Of 100 ‘chronic Debtors’ (see Full List + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.