Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How A Wise Man Punished The Fool - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Wise Man Punished The Fool (891 Views)

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / The Best Way To Present Your Economy To A Wise Bae / The Wise Man From Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Wise Man Punished The Fool by shyhighner1: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
A wise man, walking alone, was being bothered by a fool throwing stones at his head. Turning to face him, he said: "my dear chap, well thrown! Please accept these few Francs. You have worked hard enough to get more than mere thanks. Every effort deserves its reward. But see that man over there? He can afford more than I can. Present him with some of your stones: they will earn you a good wage." Lured by the bait, the stupid man runs off to... Read more: http://i-periscope..co.za/2016/06/punish-mischievous-person.html

(1) (Reply)

When Employers Want You To Get 10yrs Work Experience - Check This Out(photo) / Hilarious. Economist From Harvard That Will Fix Nigeria's Recession (pictures) / Musa And The Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.