Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor (6560 Views)

Presidency Moves To Confirm Onnoghen As cjn / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tantamount to digging a grave.

Talk about stubborn flies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Domislaz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
APC is so clueless : the party recovered 3.3 trillion from our smart yam eaters in less than a year,
This clueless Party has jailed about 5 - 10 stubborn and very powerful and insanely rich yam eaters and nothing happened grin grin grin grin grin

My brother IgboDelta , you are sitting on a long thing grin grin grin grin

As for Ayo He should have been arrested a long time ago , Walahi i swear to Allah , but when the decision was made, some sensible people advised Buhari not to arrest CAN President because some erdyots will claim Buhari is targeting Christians

Now that Buhari has dealt with a Muslim leader first, Arresting AYo , the Swagalicious pastor will not bring so much noise

and that's common sense in reality , not the ones on twitter

DanBoroBanka

Now you are making noise like that thing. If I remind you about that something, you will call your dogs for me again. I didn't know you could order them around that way. They just did exactly what you told them to. You are truly that something and they are your dogs
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Abagworo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Orisejafor must pay for his sins now or later.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by hardbody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abeymills:
Try it n c

If it comes down to brass tacks, the guy will be arrested tried and jailed and nothing, i mean, nothing will happen.

I have never liked that guy. His personality oozes fraud.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Ussyberry(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Unwise!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by ngpost(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
kropotkin2:
trash
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Annapecky(f): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gosh! i cant bliv u typed xo much jst because of buhari...yeah..i mean d guy dat ended wit DANBuRBANKA(tot u wer fasting?)..Woteva...e b like say u neva enta market b4..u don mistakely price rice? or garri? quit supportin buhari..weda he is doin gud o or bad o any1 at al.al i knw is dat he shuld plz find solution 2 high price of foodstuffs cos am sick of banga soup..i want stew.nd den he shuld tak kia of his ill health...peace
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Ussyberry(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Annapecky:
Gosh! i cant bliv u typed xo much jst because of buhari...yeah..i mean d guy dat ended wit DANBuRBANKA(tot u wer fasting?)..Woteva...e b like say u neva enta market b4..u don mistakely price rice? or garri? quit supportin buhari..weda he is doin gud o or bad o any1 at al.al i knw is dat he shuld plz find solution 2 high price of foodstuffs cos am sick of banga soup..i want stew.nd den he shuld tak kia of his ill health...peace

shocked shocked shocked

Guy!!! Banga soup NA the very very soup NA
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Religion! hahaha. Hypocrisy is when CAN says its leadership election is a "spiritual affair," yet it still requires delegates to cast votes in the election.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some silly folks making silly comments; now that their propaganda has come to naught, its a wonder whether any of them would feel any shame.

Nigerian Christians probably the most intolerant group, always overreacting and spreading wild speculative damaging rumours against Muslims/Islam.

Should a fly accidentally leave a mosque and land on one of them; don't be surprised if that unscripted event should quickly translate to one of Buhari's plan to Islamise Nigeria - they can be that gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Touch not my anointed.

Check my signature let's make money now.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Darrenpraise: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Touch not my anointed....... David had d opportunity to kill Saul but didn't, he ordered d man who killed saul to b killed instantly.if u think he is guilty please allow God to b d judge.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Domislaz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
This comment has been removed by the author
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by Domislaz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
All these Muslims making silly and derogatory comments on this thread, are you not supposed to be praying? Mtchew
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor by bigsmoke2(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Finally it pastor blings blings turn to vomit our national yams grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evans The Notorious Kidnapper Sentenced To Death By Hanging Today(Video)!! / MAN, LCCI Fault Yari’s Call On Govs To Prepare For Possible Recession / Breaking: "Goodbye Nigeria" Trending On Number One Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.