Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch (22491 Views)

Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Horus(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2012
[size=17pt]Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch[/size]

Sat, 13/10/2012

Seven days after four students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) were killed by an irate mob in Aluu in Ikwere local government area of Rivers State, the community yesterday broke its silence on the matter.

The community denied that its members were involved in the incident and demanded the immediate release of its detained traditional ruler, Alhaji Hassan Welewa.

The people warned that they would not fold their hands against any further destruction of their community and the infliction of pains on them.They urged security agencies to take note of plans to attack Aluu community by some ethnic groups whose sons were victims of the mob action.

Spokesman of Aluu Garshon Benson, who disclosed this during a media briefing attended by the chairman, Aluu Council of Chiefs, Richard Kalu, called for the release of the detained traditional ruler.

Benson also called on security agencies to stop the harassment and arrests of innocent Aluu natives and urged the outfits to carry out a thorough investigation of the gruesome murder of the students and bring the culprits to book.

He said: “It has come to our notice that some ethnic groups in the state whose sons were among those murdered on our soil are threatening to attack Aluu. We really sympathise with them for the loss of their children and reiterate that no Aluu man has a hand in their death.

“We implore them to allow security agencies to fish out the actual killers of their sons, but also warn strongly that we will no longer fold our arms and watch further destruction of our communities and the infliction of pains and injuries on the good and law-abiding people of Aluu clan.”

Source: http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/37426/2012/10/13/uniport_4_aluu_community_demands_release_monarch.html
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by filcast(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2012
so una still get mouth to talk

14 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2012
God punish you all and your descendants. Next

7 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by dridowu: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2012
Dy need to wipe out ds town called ALUU, dy are animal in ds town

2 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by mrkels(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Well aluu has a right to defend themselves, if I were in that community and someone wants to kill me cos I am from there, wahalai I go kill ythe person b4 him kill me. grin
Anyways let's hope the police conclude their investigations on time and bring the culprits to book b4 more innocent lives are lost!

8 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by soreal4u(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Jokes. Better start looking 4 anoda trad.chief

7 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Coldfeet(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2012
Mr Benson may such fate befall you and every male in your linage! How did you know no aluu indigene was involved in that massacre? You were there right? And you are among those elders that gave the mob the go ahead? To all those that had a hand in the death of Ugonna,Lloyd,Tekena and Chidiaka be you an observer or a partaker I owe you all something and very soon the package will arrive on your doorsteps! Let that chief be released and see what's happens.

11 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by CLIQBOY(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2012
I thought they have wipe out the town oo..so some idiot still dey talk

7 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Emmymi(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2012
The wrath of God shall descend upon you for saying "no aluu man was involved in the wicked act"

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by jigawatts(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch[/size]

Sat, 13/10/2012

Seven days after four students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) were killed by an irate mob in Aluu in Ikwere local government area of Rivers State, the community yesterday broke its silence on the matter.

The community denied that its members were involved in the incident and demanded the immediate release of its detained traditional ruler, Alhaji Hassan Welewa.

The people warned that they would not fold their hands against any further destruction of their community and the infliction of pains on them.They urged security agencies to take note of plans to attack Aluu community by some ethnic groups whose sons were victims of the mob action.

Spokesman of Aluu Garshon Benson, who disclosed this during a media briefing attended by the chairman, Aluu Council of Chiefs, Richard Kalu, called for the release of the detained traditional ruler.

Benson also called on security agencies to stop the harassment and arrests of innocent Aluu natives and urged the outfits to carry out a thorough investigation of the gruesome murder of the students and bring the culprits to book.

He said: “It has come to our notice that some ethnic groups in the state whose sons were among those murdered on our soil are threatening to attack Aluu. We really sympathise with them for the loss of their children and reiterate that no Aluu man has a hand in their death.

“We implore them to allow security agencies to fish out the actual killers of their sons, but also warn strongly that we will no longer fold our arms and watch further destruction of our communities and the infliction of pains and injuries on the good and law-abiding people of Aluu clan.”

Source: http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/37426/2012/10/13/uniport_4_aluu_community_demands_release_monarch.html

SO, no ALUU man has a hand in their death, So video camera don dey lie abi... abi na "ALUU women" dey d video undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2012
Aluu pple head no correct,so after everything they stil have mouth to talk.God forbid,heartless pple

2 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by nasty45(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2012
The uniques should get this Mr.Benson's addy and lynch him asap.....MAGGOT

3 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by NET1(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch[/size]

Sat, 13/10/2012

Una neva see anything.

If the indigenes of Aluu did not have a hand in the brutal murder, then who did?
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2012
thunder fire this stupid spokesman mouth. he dey yarn rubbish

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Monichilly(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2012
See talk oooo
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2012
So many animals in Nigeria and on Nairaland... keep killing one another... aluu 4, uniport 0, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by babseg(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2012
Jungle country, jungle city, jungle justice and jungle revenge.

If it is true the victim's families are planning to attack Aluu, I'm sensing ethnic war.

May God help us.
Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Fourcade(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2012
Lol @ "warn strongly"...this spokesman get mouth

Coldfeet: Mr Benson may such fate befall you and every male in your linage! How did you know no aluu indigene was involved in that massacre? You were there right? And you are among those elders that gave the mob the go ahead? To all those that had a hand in the death of Ugonna,Lloyd,Tekena and Chidiaka be you an observer or a partaker I owe you all something and very soon the package will arrive on your doorsteps! Let that chief be released and see what's happens.

You don't mean it...who are you? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Super1759: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2012
some people are just fools and just want to talk to be heard. How can this man say "no aluu person has hand in the killing" the vigilantees are they hausa abi yoruba men? I least expect any sane man to defend their acts.he should be arrested as well

3 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by nurus: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2012
When justice is been delayed except this kind of comment.

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by UncleJJ(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
mrkels: Well aluu has a right to defend themselves, if I were in that community and someone wants to kill me cos I am from there, wahalai I go kill ythe person b4 him kill me. grin
Anyways let's hope the police conclude their investigations on time and bring the culprits to book b4 more innocent lives are lost!

E be like say u don kpef ! Do you think if this matter were taking to court - what happened can be categorized as self-defence. No weapons in hand, no criminal records - nothing.

These guys were students - even if there were cultist (rumors) they were still students first - under the protection of the state. And you support the release of a chieftain, who after hearing bout killings in his "community". Did nothing , did not report the case, did not investigate the matter.

Certainly, in the days of our fore-fathers he will held responsible for such actions. Beside's is this so called monarch "arrested" or "detained for questioning".

This is certainly the only way to protect our children - who live home for school to stay in other communities - who are supposed to protect them.

Somebody must pay for this - and if the government feels the village head is the best panacea - fine - i support that decision.

6 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by dabrake(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
mrkels: Well aluu has a right to defend themselves, if I were in that community and someone wants to kill me cos I am from there, wahalai I go kill ythe person b4 him kill me. grin
standing on a long thing. placing your hope on the nigerian police? i will rather place it on the ALLUminati people

3 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by CGKing(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Una too like unneccessry agidi for this country.ppl were murdered on ur soil n u claim it wasn't ur clan. Hmmm. Maybe it was the Egyptians who murdered them on ur soil. U fool. U have given urself away n u should be arrested. For u to say it wasn't ur clan means u know who. U better stop this defiance at once and apologise to Nigeria and the international community for this disgusting show. N then compensate the bereavedd families u filthy minded ppl.

10 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Oloks(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Turn the village to a Memorial Park. That will shut them all up, Aluu will no longer exist as a community. The forbidden animals.

5 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by kaydibs(f): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
I said it once and ama say it again *clears throat* SERVES THEM RIGHT!

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Are they mad? The f00l sat on his rotten throne and approved of those boys death...and these sorry excuse for a people want him released. So if they didn't kill them, who did? their ancestors? It's now clear that every single person in that town is a nutcase...id!iots.

2 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by StellaBella(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
They should hand over the killers in exchange for their monarch
Trade by barter.
But how Alhaji take become thier ruler.

Wonders shall never end.

13 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by killuminati(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
The whole aluu community should be wiped out and the land be used to build a university and named it with the brutally murdered boys.

6 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Chanchit: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
So they need a seer to tell them that their useless leader is now in his natural habitat...

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Kposkila: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
so thier chief is even a boko haram, no wonda, e go chop e yarsh 4 cell...

4 Likes

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by deloon(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
^^LOL!!

1 Like

Re: Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch by Nnamdig2(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
I knw dat rivers pple dont kill lyk dis...i'm no longer suprise abt d killing as it was a muslim community (mornach alhaji hassan). Bt hw come do we have muslims in rivers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Arrests Fake Army Officer (photo) / The Story Of MONSURAT TOYIN IGBIRA, The Most Notorious Drug Baroness In Africa / "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.